The Marketing Division Australia is a leading Australian training resource developer specialising in BSB, CHC, FNS and TAE training package resources.
A standard complete unit from The Marketing Division Australia includes:
- Student Assessment & Guide – The introduction guide includes clear learner instructions and relevant web links for each unit. The assessment includes all instructions and content for your students to study and comprises of four sections; learner evaluation, case study, project task and observation checklist for instructors or third-party assessment.
- Assessor Guide & Mapping Tools– Trainer version of the assessment with benchmarks and additional instructions and tools for assessors. Detailed mapping tools against the unit requirements covering each element, performance criteria and assessment requirements. Unit descriptor and assessment requirements document are included in each folder for convenience.
- Training Presentation – Detailed PowerPoint learning, suitable for classroom delivery or students to learn at their own pace.
- Reading – Selected reading materials specifically to suit each unit/topic. This may also include sample documents.
- Videos – Selected video resource materials specifically to suit each unit/topic.
- Learning Activities – Set of extension learning activities suitable for classroom or individual research and practice
- E-Books – Selected eBook resources and/or templates for an allocated unit/topic.
- OPTIONAL – Customised or Recommended Online Text Book, which may be purchased by Students additionally. This is an optional resource only and not a requirement based on other resources included.
The Marketing Division Australia’s Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Materials are supplied on a “One-Off” Upfront Payment model.
- You are free to train Unlimited Students within your own RTO with No Ongoing Fees.
- License period lasts for the currency period of the unit/qualification plus 12 months teach-out period.
- Student Assessments & Guides, Assessor Guides & Mapping Tools and Training Presentations are supplied in unlocked Word and PowerPoint formats. You may modify, brand and contextualise these resources.
- Training materials may be printed, uploaded to your own LMS or distributed to students in digital using secure methods.
- In the case that any new improvements or enhancements are made to training resources within the qualification release, these will be made available to existing clients at no charge.
- New releases of the qualification or unit will be made available for an upgrade fee.
- Resources are delivered in digital format via a secure download link for easy use and distribution. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure the training materials are contextualised, and align with their Training and Assessment Strategy and all other compliance documents.
- It is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure their unit selection meets qualification or skillset packaging rules.
- The Marketing Division Australia strongly recommends validating and contextualising any training resources purchased from any training resource provider prior to audit.
- The Marketing Division Australia cannot refund or exchange materials for a change of mind once they have been delivered.
- A license agreement acknowledging acceptance of these terms and conditions must be signed and returned before any training resources can be released to you.
- Once the order is confirmed, we will generate an invoice for the training resources requested.
- Once payment is made, it may take up to 1-2 business day for funds to clear to our account and finance to verify receipt of payment.
- When payment is confirmed we will confirm any remaining details required before delivery.
- Within 1-2 business days, we’ll send you a copy of the license agreement to sign and return to us.
- Once all required information and the signed license agreement has been received, we’ll process the order and typically deliver materials within 1-3 business days.
- Your materials will be delivered in digital format via a secure document delivery service (Dropbox, Sharepoint or similar application)
Please note that we work on a ‘first-come, first served’ basis to be fair to all our clients. Orders go into the delivery queue once payment and licensing have been finalized and all required information received. Delays to those steps may result in your order taking longer to be processed and delivered.
Ultimately it is the responsibility of the RTO to ensure all compliance requirements are met at audit. No training resource provider can guarantee full compliance at audit.