Fill in the form now and our Sales Team will get back to you with free samples, an info pack, a walkthrough, or whatever you may need.
About Our CPC30220 and CPC40120 training resources
Our CPC30220 Certificate III in Carpentry and CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building Construction training resources are developed with the industry standards in mind so your students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to complete the course.
Whether in a classroom setting or online, experience high-quality training made convenient with these CPC RTO learning resources paired with seamless e-Learning resources.
What Our Training Resources Come With
- Assessment Tools
- Assessor Guide with Benchmarks
- Mapping Document
- Learner Guides
- Workplace Documents
- Unlimited Student Licence
What Makes eSkilled e-Learning Resources Stand Out
- Made with interactive elements and comprehensive content, these e-Learning resources help create a fun and engaging learning experience for the students. Enjoy a better training outcome with the help of RTO resources with matching e-Learning materials.
- Provide options and a different training style with narrated learning course content that allows your students to listen to the resources.
- Easily install the e-Learning resources with the SCROM/HLML 5 compliant format and enjoy a plug-and-lay compatibility with most learning management systems. You can install the e-Learning resource on Moodle, Canvas, Blackboard, and other common e-Learning platforms.
- Students can study anytime and anywhere as these e-Learning resources are compatible with desktops, tablets, and other mobile devices.
Secure these popular CPC Training Resources and order these relevant units to deliver the best training to your students!
- CPCCCA2002 Use carpentry tools and equipment
- CPCCCA3001 Carry out general demolition of minor building structures
- CPCCCA3002 Carry out setting out
- CPCCCA3003 Install flooring systems
- CPCCCA3004 Construct and erect wall frames
- CPCCCA3005 Construct ceiling frames
- CPCCCA3006 Erect roof trusses
- CPCCCA3007 Construct pitched roofs
- CPCCCA3008 Construct eaves
- CPCCCA3016 Construct, assemble and install timber external stairs
- CPCCCA3017 Install exterior cladding
- CPCCCA3024 Install lining, panelling and moulding
- CPCCCA3028 Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground
- CPCCCM2006 Apply basic levelling procedures
- CPCCCM2008 Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding
- CPCCCO2013 Carry out concreting to simple forms
- CPCCOM1012 Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCOM1015 Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCOM3001 Perform construction calculations to determine carpentry material requirements
- CPCCOM3006 Carry out levelling operations
- CPCCWHS2001 Apply WHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCWHS3001 Identify construction work hazards and select risk control strategies
- CPCCBC4001 Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for Class 1 and 10 Buildings
- CPCCBC4002 Manage work health and safety in the building and construction workplace
- CPCCBC4007 Plan building or construction work
- CPCCBC4008 Supervise site communication and administration processes for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4009 Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4010 Apply structural principles to residential and commercial constructions
- CPCCBC4012 Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCBC4014 Prepare simple building sketches and drawings
- CPCCBC4018 Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4021 Minimise waste on the building and construction site
- CPCCBC4053 Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for Class 2 to 9, Type C Buildings