AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture Training Materials
AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture Training Materials
Secure these AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture training resources today and deliver an unparalleled training experience!
These training and assessment materials were developed by an expert resource development team working together with industry professionals to ensure you receive only the most outstanding training materials.
These AHC30116 training and assessment materials have the following:
- Mapping Documentation
- Theory Assessment
- Assessor Guide
- Practical Assessment
- Observation Checklist
- Supporting Documentation
- Third-Party Report
- Student Reference Guide
- PowerPoint Presentation
Get in touch with us today, to learn more about these AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture training resources and how they can help your RTO deliver the course.
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
The AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture Learning and Assessment Materials
Provide outstanding AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture training with these premium learning and assessment materials. Developed with the assistance of certified field experts, you can rest assured the course materials have relevant and valuable information. Students can gain important skills and understand industry practices to successfully complete the course.
The editable digital format means you can freely customise and contextualise these resources to meet your requirements. This will also make it easier for you to promote your brand by adding your logo to the resources.
You can also widen your student reach with the unlimited licensing model. These resources come with an unlimited student licence, so you can teach as many students as possible without any ongoing fees!
The AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture RTO materials are equipped with compliance tools and features! See the following inclusions of these AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture learning and assessment resources:
This is an in-depth and detailed mapping tool that indicates where each unit meets the requirements. It is an excellent supporting document when demonstrating compliance.
Use this assessment tool in the classroom or for self-paced learning anywhere. The theory assessment covers areas that aren’t included in the practical assessment.
This comprehensive guide contains a set of benchmarks to ensure trainers can effectively judge student competence. This tool helps RTOs as it provides a clear standard to assess learners’ skills which also makes it easier to provide necessary evidence.
Judge practical skills and ensure they meet a clear-cut standard using the practical assessment tool. This is a tool that allows students to put their acquired knowledge and skills to the test and apply them to real workplace scenarios.
This standardised checklist makes the assessment process more efficient. It lists specific performance areas that must be evaluated to indicate competency and what to look out for during practical assessments. Save valuable time and give trainers everything they need to provide accurate judgements.
Third Party Report
The third party report is another way to provide evidence of student competence. It contains a set of questions that a representative from the workplace to provide feedback about the student’s on-the-job experience. Moreover, this supports the practical assessments and is mapped out to each unit of competency requirement.
Student Reference Guide
This guide contains the full coverage of the AHC30116 unit that students can refer to. A reference tool that encompasses all vital information at one glance can accelerate students’ completion of the course. When learners can have a smarter way of self-studying, they can go through the course with more ease. As a result, trainers can create an even more engaging training experience.
Give your trainers extra support when delivering the AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture course using this visual aid. It can be used for classroom sessions or webinars to help facilitate an engaging learning environment. The PowerPoint presentation also helps improve knowledge retention as it has pertinent information found in the learning material.
Deliver the latest AHC30116 Certificate III in Agriculture course with these training and assessment materials. Secure these training and assessment tools today and provide an unmatched training experience.
Contact us to get free samples, a customised quote, or a walkthrough of these training resources.
You may choose 16 units for this training resource package. You can purchase extra units in addition to the ones already included in the qualification. The units available for are:
- AHCWHS301 Contribute to work health and safety processes
- AHCWRK309 Apply environmentally sustainable work practices
- AHCBIO302 Identify and report unusual disease or plant pest sign
- AHCBIO305 Apply biosecurity measures
- AHCCHM304 Transport and store chemicals
- AHCCHM307 Prepare and apply chemicals to control pest, weeds and diseases
- AHCINF301 Implement property improvement, construction and repair
- AHCINF303 Plan and construct conventional fencing
- AHCLSK305 Maintain livestock water supplies
- AHCLSK308 Identify and draft livestock
- AHCLSK309 Implement animal health control programs
- AHCMOM301 Coordinate machinery and equipment maintenance and repair
- AHCMOM302 Perform machinery maintenance
- AHCMOM304 Operate machinery and equipment
- AHCMOM305 Operate specialised machinery and equipment
- AHCPMG301 Control weeds
- AHCPMG302 Control plant pests, diseases and disorders
- AHCWRK204 Work effectively in the industry
- AHCWRK302 Monitor weather conditions
- AHCWRK305 Coordinate work site activities
- AHCWRK311 Conduct site inspections
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- AHCMOM202 Operate tractors
- AHCMOM206 Conduct grader operations
- AHCMOM207 Conduct front-end loader operations
- AHCMOM216 Operate side by side utility vehicles
- AHCMOM217 Operate quad bikes
- AHCMOM314 Transport machinery
- AHCMOM315 Operate chemical application machinery and equipment
- AHCPCM301 Implement a plant nutrition program
- AHCPCM302 Provide information on plants and their culture
- AHCPCM303 Identify plant specimens
- AHCPMG308 Implement pest management strategies
- PUAFIR204 Respond to wildfire
- PUAFIR210 Prevent injury
- PUATEA001 Work in a team
- RIIMPO318F Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO319E Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMPO324F Conduct civil construction grader operations
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights