BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business RTO Resources
Secure the 2020 release of the BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business RTO resources now! Your new RTO materials package was developed by Precision Group Australia, a leading RTO resource developer in the country.
These BSB40120 RTO resources are written following industry practices, and they go through rigorous validation and subject matter expert review processes so you get the best RTO training materials possible.
Enquire now for more information or a personal walkthrough, and to get the best price on your RTO materials!
Your new BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business training materials package includes:
- Learner Resources
- Trainer Manual
- Learning Activity Workbook
- Mapping Tool
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
- (Optional) e-Learning Resources
Your new RTO learning and assessment materials will address the latest regulation, technology, and techniques in the industry and will support your RTO in delivering the latest BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business qualification!
You may fill out the form and submit an enquiry now for more information, pricing, and samples of our RTO training materials!
BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business RTO Training Resources
Your new BSB training materials will help your RTO deliver the BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business course. Your BSB40120 training materials incorporate current industry best practices and will go through meticulous validation and development processes by instructional design professionals.
Your Certificate IV in Business RTO training materials package will also be validated by subject matter experts to ensure your RTO gets a current, relevant training resource.
This package is full of important training and compliance features to help you save money, secure your training organisation’s registration, and make your team’s life easier.
Receive these amazing tools with your investment:
- Learner Resource – with tons of thoroughly researched and reviewed information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment
- Trainer Manual – with thoroughly researched subject coverage and a wide variety of different tasks to assess the course requirements and create a strong portfolio of assessment evidence
- Learning Activity Workbook – includes summative tasks which may include to easily assess a learner competency
- Mapping Tool – includes the mapping of unit requirements against assessments to help you demonstrate compliance or conduct validation
- Mapping Tool – a mapping document that shows where unit requirements are mapped to unit assessments
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources (wherever applicable) – templates, policies and procedures, diagrams and other workplace documents to help prepare students for work and assist with assessment
- (Optional) e-Learning Resources – You can get engaging HTML5/SCORM compliant e-learning resources as an add-on!
BSB40120 RTO Learner Resources and Assessment Tools
BSB40120 RTO Assessment Tools
Your BSB40120 RTO materials can be delivered via distance learning, classroom-based, online face-to-face learning, and practical observations in a workplace or simulated workplace environment. You can also adapt them to your RTO’s own mode of training.
Your RTO resources are editable which gives you the flexibility to modify and contextualise the tools to suit your organisation’s delivery style. You can rebrand the tools or otherwise modify them to best suit your RTOs unique needs.
The BSB40120 assessment and training materials are supplied in unlocked and editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other appropriate file formats so you will be able to modify the RTO training and assessment resources more easily.
This BSB range includes access to the simulated business site, Bounce Fitness, which includes a huge range of workplace documents you can utilise to help simulate tasks, complete assessments and conduct learning activities with your students.
BSB40120 RTO Learner Resource
Precision Group’s BSB40120 RTO materials include detailed, informative, and up-to-date learner resources which will be critical for your students’ success in the course.
The activities align with the assessment tools to ensure the content and language are consistent (this is a common problem when RTOs who buy assessment tool-only packages and match them with an off-the-shelf textbook or resource from a third-party supplier).
You are free to contextualise or adjust the resource with imagery, language, and any extra information specific to your RTO or the context in which you will be delivering training – learner resource come in easy to edit Word format.
BSB40120 Mapping Tool
Your BSB40120 RTO resources come with a mapping tool to help you find and demonstrate where unit requirements are assessed in the training materials.
This valuable tool will help you in undertaking the validation of your training resources as required by your RTO. It will also provide a guide so you can show auditors where the elements and assessment requirements are met in the tools.
Bounce Fitness – Simulated Workplace Resources
This BSB40120 training resources includes access to supplemental content, policies, and procedural documents to assist you in delivering the course. Unless you are going to do all of your training in a real workplace, your learners will require a Simulated Business to ensure they are familiarised with workplace policies and procedures before practising their skills in the “real world”.
Your RTO and students are able to use this resource to complete many of their assessments using materials from this virtual environment, so you can be certain they are competent in the required knowledge and skills before going into the workplace. Most RTO training materials from Precision Group are designed so that students will demonstrate some skills and knowledge in the workplace.
Bounce Fitness – Simulated Workplace Home Page
Simulated Business Home Page
Bounce Fitness – Sample Policies and Procedures
Simulated Business Document
Your BSB40120 RTO training and assessment resources come in a unit-by-unit format which means one set of documents is provided for each unit of competency. This format means you can choose electives to suit your desired learner outcomes and training strategy.
Students often prefer the unit-by-unit format because it lets them get a statement of attainment for every unit they finish even if they have not yet completed the full qualification. This format may make it easier for you to deliver gap training when a student can achieve part of this qualification through recognition of prior competency.
The unit-by-unit format is ideal for funded delivery training where funding is paid on each unit of competency completed by the student. This means your students’ progress through the course one unit at a time and you receive regular funding payments.
BSB40120 e-Learning Resources (Optional)
You can get HTML5/SCORM compliant BSB40120 e-Learning resources as an add-on to your package! They are plug-and-play compatible with most popular LMS platforms, including Moodle, so you can set up online training quickly & easily.
These RTO learning and assessment materials include amazing interactive learning activities, audio-narration and engaging content that can help you support learners in absorbing the course materials. An additional discount will be given when you order your training materials with the e-learning option!
Precision Group’s expert in-house team developed these RTO training materials for the new BSB40120 qualification. It follows the standard processes and industry best practices learned through more than a decade of owning and operating registered training organisations. Its development was overseen by industry experts to ensure that it will enable you to deliver with the best quality RTO training and assessment resources.
As with any RTO resources for sale that you purchase from ANY RTO materials publisher, it is recommended that you validate the tools as part of your setup so you understand and are confident in the compliance and quality of the materials before you take them to audit. Further, the validation process is the ideal opportunity for you to contextualise the materials to your cohort and align them with your RTO’s Training and Assessment Strategy.Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
PublisherBack to Top
BSB40120 Training Resource Developer
TotalVET Solutions is proud to partner with Precision Group (Australia) to market and distribute this package of BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business RTO materials! This BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business package was developed and is maintained by Precision Group (Australia). Licensing and support for the RTO training materials package will be provided directly by the developer.
Precision Group (Australia) is based in Brisbane and has a long history of supplying RTO training materials to TAFEs, Universities and private training organisations across Australia. They currently offer a massive catalogue of BSB units and qualifications from Certificate I to Advanced Diploma level, with more in development. Please contact us for more information and to order Precision’s premium training resources.Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
LicensingBack to Top
BSB40120 – Certificate IV in Business Training Resources License Terms
These RTO resources were developed by Precision Group Australia and are provided for a “One-Off” fee. Licensing, support and Rectification Assistance Guarantee are directly provided by Precision Group Australia. Check the full terms and conditions in the Precision Group (Australia) terms and conditions page here: https://totalvettrainingresources.com.au/precision-group/
Precision Group (Australia) is based in Brisbane and has a long history of supplying RTO materials to TAFEs, Universities and private training organisations across Australia. They currently offer a massive catalogue of digital and e-learning BSB units and qualifications from Certificate I to Advanced Diploma level, with more in development. Please contact us for more information and to buy RTO resources.Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
UnitsBack to Top
BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business Units of Competency
The BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business Resource package provides a comprehensive set of training materials, including learner resources and assessment tools for all 12 units of competency. With 6 core and 6 elective units, you can customise your training program according to your learners’ unique needs and interests. When selecting elective units, please note that you must choose 2 units from Group A. After making these selections, you can complete your program by selecting four units from the list of elective units available.
Select Your Units
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work practices
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
Group A – Self-development
- BSBPEF401 Manage personal health and wellbeing
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBPEF402 Develop personal work priorities
- BSBPEF403 Lead personal development
Group B – Leadership
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBHRM413 Support the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in team environments
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBCMM411 Make presentations
- BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBCMM412 Lead difficult conversations
Group C – Business Administration
- BSBHRM417 Support human resources functions and processes
- BSBOPS405 Organise business meetings
- BSBTEC401 Design and produce complex text documents
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBTEC403 Apply digital solutions to work processes
- BSBTEC402 Design and produce complex spreadsheets
- BSBOPS401 Coordinate business resources
- BSBAUD412 Work within compliance frameworks
Group D – Business Operations
- BSBHRM415 Coordinate recruitment and onboarding
- BSBINS401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBMKG431 Assess marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG433 Undertake marketing activities
- BSBMKG434 Promote products and services
- BSBOPS401 Coordinate business resources
- BSBOPS402 Coordinate business operational plans
- BSBESB401 Research and develop business plans
- BSBOPS403 Apply business risk management processes
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
- BSBSTR402 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBSTR503 Develop organisational policy
Group E – Sustainability
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
Group G – Cyber Security
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and practices
- BSBXCS404 Contribute to cyber security risk management
Group H – Financial Administration
- BSBFIN401 Report on financial activity
- BSBFIN301 Process financial transactions
- BSBFIN302 Maintain financial records
- FNSACC412 Prepare operational budgets
- FNSACC411 Process business tax requirements
- BSBHRM416 Process payroll
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBESB407 Manage finances for new business ventures