BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
Looking for new RTO training and assessment resources? Get a new complete package of training and assessment materials from a leading Australian resource developer! This package of RTO training resources for the highly desirable BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification!
The BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety training resources bundle comes complete with:
- Learner Guides full of learning content for your students and means you don’t need expensive textbooks to deliver the course
- Assessment Workbooks including all summative assessment tasks for students to complete
- Assessor Guides with detailed benchmarks answers and extensive mapping documentation
- Mapping Documents master mapping documention for each unit detailing where each unit requirement is met in the assessment workbooks & assessor guide
- Access to Simulated Workplace familiarises and prepares your students to enter the workplace with forms, templates, policies, procedures, and other common workplace documents
Contact us now for more information, pricing and samples of the BSB41415 RTO resource package! This package can be separated into individual units or split into BSB41415 Learner Guide Only and BSB41415 Assessment Tool Only package.
This sought-after RTO training resource is the product of an extensive development process and ready for your RTO to take and adapt to your needs and complete your addition to scope application or begin delivering training. Enquire now!
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety RTO Training Resources and Assessment Tools
Get a complete BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety RTO training resources package so your RTO can deliver this popular Business qualification!
This RTO materials package for the BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety course has been designed so your RTO has the resources needed to deliver quality training outcomes to your students. Produce graduates that are equipped to “do the job” in a variety of suitable Work Health and Safety related roles.
This package of training resources includes key documents required for course delivery, including:
- Learner Guides – learning resources for your students to study prior to attempting the assessments
- Assessment Workbooks – summative assessment tasks to create a robust portfolio of evidence of competency at the end of your students’ training
- Assessor Guides – including instructions for your assessors and detailed assessment benchmarks so your team have a consistent standard of competency to assess against
- Mapping Document – detailed map of where all unit requirements are met in the assessment materials
- “Simulated Business” Website Access – with a huge range of additional forms, templates, policies, procedures and other documents to support training and assessment
These resources are delivered in editable digital format (eg Word and Excel documents) so your RTO are able to customise and contextualise the materials for compliance and to suit the specific needs of your industry and your delivery style. Unlimited access to the simulated business site for the lifetime of this training resource is included in your one-off, upfront license fee.
Your new BSB41415 RTO training resource is also supplied on an unlimited student license. This means you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want at your RTO for the lifetime of the qualification using these BSB41415 training materials!
For more information about the BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification, including currency, vocational outcomes, elements, performance criteria, units requirements, course packaging and more, check the training.gov.au page here – BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety.
NB: We do NOT provide any training services. We develop RTO training materials and assessment tools for purchase and use by Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
Comprehensive BSB41415 Assessment Tools Package
The BSB41415 RTO materials utilise a range of assessment methods such as short answers, case studies, scenarios, practical observations, multiple choice, projects, and more to form a robust portfolio of evidence of competency at the end of your students’ training.
The BSB41415 Assessment Tools package includes the Student Assessment Workbooks, Assessor Guides, matching Mapping Documents and access to the Simulated Business site to support these materials. This component of the BSB41415 training resource package includes all the summative assessment tasks for your students to complete and demonstrate competency for the qualification.
Your BSB41415 package includes Assessment Materials for 10 units of competency, clustered into 3 “theory and knowledge” assessment workbooks plus a “practical” assessment workbook. These assessment materials have been written against the unit Performance Criteria and Assessment Requirements, then validated by compliance experts and subject matter experts to ensure the content is correct and fully mapped to unit requirements.
Your RTO assessment materials package will be delivered in editable digital format, so you can easily contextualise tasks, upload to your Learning Management System or otherwise distribute to your students digitally, or print hard copies of the RTO materials for use in the classroom!
The BSB41415 training resources package has been written specifically as a Cert IV WHS resource and has already been contextualised to the qualification.
The 10 units in this package have been pre-selected in order to maximise the benefits of clustering the training resources to the BSB41415 qualification.
Includes BSB41415 Learner Guides – No Expensive Third Party Textbooks Required!
Learner Guides are often overlooked, but one of the most important components of your BSB41415 RTO training resources package! The learner guides are the learning materials your students will study prior to completing assessment, or reference to help them complete the assessment tasks.
These learner guides were developed side by side with the assessment tools so the guides match the assessments in content and style, and will help best prepare your students for the assessments through practice questions and structured learning.
Your BSB41415 training resources from Compliant Learning Resources include a full set of BSB41415 learner guides in unlocked Word format on an unlimited student license – meaning no expensive ongoing textbook fees!
Your Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety learner guides are ready to be printed or uploaded to your LMS. You may also modify the learner guides, adding content or context to the materials to suit your delivery style.
You are free to print the BSB41415 learning resources yourself if you need them for classroom-based training.
Many BSB41415 training materials on the market only include Assessment Tools. This means you will be forced to purchase expensive printed learning resources or third-party textbooks on a per-student basis to deliver the course. This can add tens of thousands of dollars to your course delivery costs over the lifetime of the qualification.
Clustered BSB41415 RTO Training Materials
This BSB41415 package (including the Assessment Tools and Learner Guides) have been clustered to reduce the duplication of assessment tasks found in multiple units of competency. By creating clustered RTO materials, Compliant has been able to substantially reduce the volume of boring, repetitive assessment tasks so your students can focus on demonstrating all skills and knowledge in a more holistic, enjoyable manner.
Our experience of developing and using clustered RTO materials shows:
- Marking is more efficient – reduced duplication means you don’t waste valuable time on assessing the same competencies multiple times.
- Less workbooks for students & admin to manage – simpler and less intimidating for everyone.
- Faster learning progression for students – reduced duplication and ‘holistic’ learning style helps students achieve their goals faster.
- Reduced assessment workload for students – great selling point for potential students.
Clustered course material design can open up a whole range of possibilities for your students and your training organization:
- Adds additional value for your students – differentiate your RTO from competitors and offer students extra value for money.
- Save time and money on assessing – increase your competitiveness in a competitive training market.
- Helps more of your students reach their goals – great for your students and great for you RTO’s completion rates.
Unlimited Student License!
Your BSB41415 RTO training resources package is supplied on an unlimited student license! This means you pay just a one-off upfront license fee then deliver and assess training to as many students as you wish at your RTO with no ongoing or additional resource fees.
With an unlimited use license, it doesn’t matter how many students you train. Recoup your investments with just a handful of course fees and then reap the benefits of delivering a premium training and assessment resource!
Compliant’s BSB41415 RTO resource is a self-contained, one-off license RTO materials package, meaning it comes with assessment tools AND learner guides. No additional textbooks or per-student fees are required to use this package.
Virtual Workplace RTO Resources
This BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety training and assessment tools package is supported by a huge range of forms, templates, policies, procedures, case studies and other common workplace documents that students need to access or complete as part of the BSB41415 course. These materials are hosted on a “Virtual Workplace” site hosted and maintained by Compliant Learning Resources.
Unlimited access to this site for the lifetime of the qualification is provided as part of the one-off license fee for the BSB41415 course materials package!
While this virtual workplace may not provide a fully simulated assessment pathway for all units in the Compliant catalogue, it does allow many learning activities to be delivered through a simulated pathway. It provides an important resource to assist with your course delivery and these documents allow you to deliver a simulated assessment process for many tasks.
Enquire now and get this premium BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety RTO training resources package for your RTO today!
BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety Training Materials License Terms
RTO Training Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided for a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees.
Compliant’s One-Off BSB41415 RTO Resource License Fee includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login will work for all your students)
- You can use the resources for up to 12 months after the qualification/release is superseded so you can train out your current students
- New releases and other materials will be available for additional fees
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Resources are delivered in digital file format (Word, Excel etc) format for easy editing and distribution
Please check the Rectification Assistance section for more information about the post-audit rectification assistance included as part of this training resources package license terms.
BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety Learning Resources Package Includes 10 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive learner guides, assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 10 units of competency. We have carefully pre-selected electives to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Work Health and Safety settings.
- BSBWHS402 – Assist with compliance and WHS laws
- BSBWHS403 – Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404 – Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405 – Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406 – Assist with responding to incidents
- BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation
- BSBRES401 – Analyse and present research information
- BSBWHS408 – Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- BSBWRT401 – Write complex documents
- BSBRSK401 – Identify risk and apply risk management processes
These 10 units are clustered into three main theory and knowledge subjects covering Safety Culture and Compliance, Safety Managment Systems, and Safety in Action. The fourth assessment workbook covers the practical components of all units so students can put their skills and knowledge to the test.
BSB41415 Rectification Assistance Guarantee
These RTO materials are designed from the ground up for compliance and have gone through our validation and review process. However, we do understand that each auditor interprets the standards a little differently, and you need to demonstrate compliance to your auditor.
If for some reason your auditor isn’t satisfied with the assessment tools and believes rectifications are required, simply contact us while the audit is ongoing as in many cases we are able to help you demonstrate to your auditor how the RTO training materials work and collect evidence of competency for each unit requirement.
If the auditor still isn’t satisfied, provide us with a copy of the official audit report as it relates to this RTO training resource as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to assist with rectifications of the BSB41415 assessment tools based on the auditor’s feedback within 21 business days of receiving your audit report.
BSB41415 Training Resource Samples
Please contact us for more information and samples of the assessor guide with benchmark answers. Call 1300 822 599 or email [email protected]
BSB41415 RTO Training Materials Publisher
The BSB41415 Certificate IV Work Health and Safety RTO training resource package was created and is maintained by the expert VET training resource development team at Compliant Learning Resources. Licensing, support and the audit rectification assistance guarantee on this BSB41415 training materials package will be provided directly by the team at Compliant Learning.
Compliant is a leading Australia Vocational Education and Training resource developer based in Brisbane. They have had many years experience writing materials and testing their assessment processes at audit which allows them to deliver quality, compliant training tools. They supply materials to private and community registered training organisations, TAFEs and Universities across Australia.
Compliant Learning Resources has a large and growing range of training materials from training packages including FNS, TAE, CHC and BSB. Please contact us for more information on their training products and to order your new RTO training resources now!