BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety RTO Materials
Get the latest BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety training materials from Compliant Learning Resources, one of Australia’s leading resource developers! Your BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety comes with a comprehensive set of student and trainer assessment materials, mapping tools, learning guides and more!
When you invest in the new BSB41419 training materials you receive:
- Student Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides
- Mapping Document
- Learner Guides
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
Your BSB41419 comes with an unlimited student license that let you deliver and assess training to as many students as you want in your RTO with no ongoing fees or additional resource costs!
Get the latest BSB41419 qualification from Compliant Learning Resources and be one of the first RTOs to deliver the popular NEW Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety course!
ORDER NOW and get big savings on these amazing BSB41419 training materials!
BSB41419 RTO Training Resources
Your BSB41419 training resources from Compliant Learning Resources has been designed so your RTO can deliver critically needed, high-quality Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety training to your students!
The Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety course is intended to help you train students who will be performing work health and safety (WHS) duties in addition to their main duties. They may provide technical advice and support to a team and apply a range of competencies in varied work contexts. It provides the skills and knowledge required to contribute to a variety of WHS tasks.
Current, Quality Learning Content
The BSB41419 RTO training and assessment resources are developed by expert instructional designers and go through rounds of validation during the comprehensive, robust development process. This ensures you receive quality materials written to the unit requirements with detailed instructions for students plus extensive mapping and comprehensive benchmarks for your training and compliance teams.
These training resources are designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates equipped with the latest industry training practices which makes them highly desirable employees that are ready to “do the job” from day one! The new BSB41419 has already been released and registered at training.gov.au.
Your BSB41419 RTO Resource Features:
- Unlimited Student License – for just a one-off upfront investment, you receive training materials that you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
- Assessor Guide – detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria which is a fundamental requirement of your compliance. The simple to understand trainer assessor assessment can be contextualised to meet current workplace requirements.
- Student Assessment Workbooks – your assessment tools have been written and designed by professional instructional designers to ensure that all learner assessment workbooks follow best industry practices.
- Simulated Resources – your BSB41419 RTO training resources are supported by additional workplace resources including templates, policies, and procedures. This gives students easier access to much-needed resources and better prepare students in real working environments.
- Mapping Documentation – includes comprehensive mapping documents that map each task against unit and assessment requirements This is essential for your RTO’s compliance activities and helps you demonstrate compliance at audit.
- Learner Guides – comes with a comprehensive set of information and education content required to deliver this RTO resource. These Learner Guides for your RTO learning resources utilise a wide selection of instructional methods including formative assessment tasks and self-check questions.
Build your brand while delivering high-quality RTO training to your students! Your package of educational resources for the BSB41419 will be delivered in digital format, and you will have permission to brand, customise and adapt training materials to suit your needs and the needs of your student cohort.
Contact Us Now About Your BSB41419 RTO materials. Enquire to get this premium learning and assessment resource bundle for your RTO today!Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
Rectification AssistanceBack to Top
BSB41419 Rectification Assistance Guarantee
These RTO materials are designed from the ground up for compliance and have gone through our validation and review process. However, we do understand that each auditor interprets the standards a little differently, and you need to demonstrate compliance to your auditor.
If for some reason your auditor isn’t satisfied with the assessment tools and believes rectifications are required, simply contact us while the audit is ongoing as in many cases we are able to help you demonstrate to your auditor how the RTO training materials work and collect evidence of competency for each unit requirement.
If the auditor still isn’t satisfied, provide us with a copy of the official audit report as it relates to this RTO training resource as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to assist with rectifications of the BSB41419 assessment tools based on the auditor’s feedback within 21 business days of receiving your audit report.
Please see Compliant’s license terms and conditions for more information about this guarantee.Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
PublisherBack to Top
BSB41419 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety Training Resource Publisher
This Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety RTO training materials package is developed by the team of experienced instructional designers at Compliant Learning Resources.
TotalVET Training Resources is proud to assist with the marketing and distribution of Compliant’s training resource packages.Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
LicensingBack to Top
BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety RTO Training Materials License Terms
RTO Training Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided for a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees.
Compliant’s One-Off BSB41419 RTO Resource License Fee includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login will work for all your students)
- You can use the resources for up to 12 months after the qualification/release is superseded so you can train out your current students
- New releases and other materials will be available for additional fees
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Resources are delivered in digital file format (Word, Excel etc) format for easy editing and distribution
Please see Compliant’s license terms and conditions for more information.Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
UnitsBack to Top
BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety Units of Competency
The BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety Resource package provides a comprehensive set of training materials, including learner resources and assessment tools for all 10 units of competency, consisting of 5 core and 5 elective units. Thus, the training package allows you to customise your training program based on your learners’ specific needs by selecting from the range of elective units below. It’s important to note that when choosing your elective units, you must select 3 units from Group A. Once you have made these selections, you can complete your program by choosing any 2 units from the list of elective units provided.
Pick Your Units
- BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS418 Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBINS401 Analyse and present research information
- BSBWHS419 Contribute to implementing WHS monitoring processes
- BSBLDR411 Demonstrate leadership in the workplace
- BSBCMM411 Make presentations
- BSBSTR402 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBSUS411 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBPMG420 Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBSTR401 Promote innovation in team environments