BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management
Secure the 2020 release of the BSB50420 – Diploma of Leadership and Management RTO training resources now! Your new RTO materials package was developed by Precision Group Australia, a leading RTO resource developer in the country.
These BSB50420 RTO resources are written following industry practices, and they go through rigorous validation and subject matter expert review processes so you get the best RTO training materials possible.
Enquire now for more information or a personal walkthrough, and to get the best price on your RTO materials!
Your new BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management RTO training resources package includes:
- Learner Resources
- Trainer Manual
- Learning Activity Workbook
- Mapping Tool
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
- (Optional) e-Learning Resources
Your new RTO learning and assessment materials will address the latest regulation, technology, and techniques in the industry and will support your RTO in delivering the latest BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification!
You may fill out the form and submit an enquiry now for more information, pricing, and samples of our RTO training materials!
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management RTO Training Resources
Your new BSB training materials will help your RTO deliver the BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management course. Your BSB50420 training materials incorporate current industry best practices and will go through meticulous validation and development processes by instructional design professionals.
Your Diploma of Leadership and Management RTO training materials package will also be validated by subject matter experts to ensure your RTO gets a current, relevant training resource.
This package is full of important training and compliance features to help you save money, secure your training organisation’s registration, and make your team’s life easier.
Receive these amazing tools with your investment:
- Learner Resource – with tons of thoroughly researched and reviewed information and learning content to help prepare your students for assessment
- Trainer Manual – with thoroughly researched subject coverage and a wide variety of different tasks to assess the course requirements and create a strong portfolio of assessment evidence
- Learning Activity Workbook – includes summative tasks which may include to easily assess a learner competency
- Mapping Tool – includes the mapping of unit requirements against assessments to help you demonstrate compliance or conduct validation
- Mapping Tool – a mapping document that shows where unit requirements are mapped to unit assessments
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources (wherever applicable) – templates, policies and procedures, diagrams and other workplace documents to help prepare students for work and assist with assessment
- (Optional) e-Learning Resources – You can get engaging HTML5/SCORM compliant e-learning resources as an add-on!
BSB50420 RTO Learner Resources and Assessment Tools
BSB50420 RTO Assessment Tools
Your new BSB50420 RTO assessment materials can be delivered via distance learning, classroom-based, online face-to-face learning, and practical observations in a workplace or simulated workplace environment. You can also adapt them to your RTO’s own mode of training.
Your RTO resources are editable which gives you the flexibility to modify and contextualise the tools to suit your organisation’s delivery style. You can rebrand the tools or otherwise modify them to best suit your RTOs unique needs.
The BSB50420 assessment and training materials are supplied in unlocked and editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other appropriate file formats so you will be able to modify the RTO training and assessment resources more easily.
This BSB range includes access to the simulated business site, Bounce Fitness, which includes a huge range of workplace documents you can utilise to help simulate tasks, complete assessments and conduct learning activities with your students.
BSB50420 RTO Learner Resource
Precision Group’s BSB50420 RTO materials include detailed, informative, and up-to-date learner resources which will be critical for your students’ success in the course.
The activities align with the assessment tools to ensure the content and language are consistent (this is a common problem when RTOs who buy assessment tool-only packages and match them with an off-the-shelf textbook or resource from a third-party supplier).
You are free to contextualise or adjust the resource with imagery, language, and any extra information specific to your RTO or the context in which you will be delivering training – learner resource come in easy to edit Word format.
BSB50420 Mapping Tool
Your BSB50420 RTO training materials come with a mapping tool to help you find and demonstrate where unit requirements are assessed in the training materials.
This valuable tool will help you in undertaking the validation of your training resources as required by your RTO. It will also provide a guide so you can show auditors where the elements and assessment requirements are met in the tools.
Other Supporting RTO Training Resources
This BSB50420 training package includes access to supplemental content, policies, and procedural documents to assist you in delivering the course.
Your BSB50420 RTO training and assessment resources come in a unit-by-unit format which means one set of documents is provided for each unit of competency. This format means you can choose electives to suit your desired learner outcomes and training strategy.
Students often prefer the unit-by-unit format because it lets them get a statement of attainment for every unit they finish even if they have not yet completed the full qualification. This format may make it easier for you to deliver gap training when a student can achieve part of this qualification through recognition of prior competency.
The unit-by-unit format is ideal for funded delivery training where funding is paid on each unit of competency completed by the student. This means your students’ progress through the course one unit at a time and you receive regular funding payments.
BSB50420 e-Learning Resources (Optional)
You can get HTML5/SCORM compliant BSB50420 e-Learning resources as an add-on to your package! They are plug-and-play compatible with most popular LMS platforms, including Moodle, so you can set up online training quickly & easily.
These RTO learning and assessment materials include amazing interactive learning activities, audio-narration and engaging content that can help you support learners in absorbing the course materials. An additional discount will be given when you order your training materials with the e-learning option!
Precision Group’s expert in-house team is developing these RTO training materials for the new BSB50420 qualification. It follows the standard processes and industry best practices learned through more than a decade of owning and operating registered training organisations. Its development is being overseen by industry experts to ensure that it will enable you to deliver with the best quality RTO training and assessment resources.
As with any RTO resources for sale that you purchase from ANY RTO materials publisher, it is recommended that you validate the tools as part of your setup so you understand and are confident in the compliance and quality of the materials before you take them to audit. Further, the validation process is the ideal opportunity for you to contextualise the materials to your cohort and align them with your RTO’s Training and Assessment Strategy.
BSB50420 – Diploma of Leadership and Management Training Resources License Terms
These RTO resources are being developed by Precision Group Australia and are provided for a “One-Off” fee. Licensing, support and Rectification Assistance Guarantee are directly provided by Precision Group Australia. Check the full terms and conditions in the Precision Group (Australia) terms and conditions page here: https://totalvettrainingresources.com.au/precision-group/
Precision Group (Australia) is based in Brisbane and has a long history of supplying RTO materials to TAFEs, Universities and private training organisations across Australia. They currently offer a massive catalogue of digital and e-learning BSB units and qualifications from Certificate I to Advanced Diploma level, with more in development. Please contact us for more information and to buy RTO resources.
BSB50420 RTO Training Materials Units
The BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management Learning and Assessment Resource package has a total of 12 units which consists of 6 core units and 6 elective units. The packaging rules for the elective are:
- 4 elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below
- For the remaining 2 elective units:
- Up to 2 units may be selected from the elective units listed below
- If not listed, up to 2 units may be selected from a Certificate IV or above, from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course.
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
BSB50420 Training Resource Developer
TotalVET Solutions is proud to partner with Precision Group (Australia) to market and distribute this package of BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management RTO materials! This BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management package was developed and is maintained by Precision Group (Australia). Licensing and support for the RTO training materials package will be provided directly by the developer.
Precision Group (Australia) is based in Brisbane and has a long history of supplying RTO training materials to TAFEs, Universities and private training organisations across Australia. They currently offer a massive catalogue of BSB units and qualifications from Certificate I to Advanced Diploma level, with more in development. Please contact us for more information and to order Precision’s premium training resources.