BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management RTO Materials
BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management RTO Materials
Order the NEW BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management training materials from Compliant Learning Resources, one of Australia’s leading resource developers! Your BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management comes with a comprehensive set of student and trainer assessment materials, mapping tools, learning guides and more!
When you invest in the new BSB50820 training materials you receive:
- Student Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides
- Mapping Document
- Learner Guides
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
Your BSB50820 comes with an unlimited student license that let you deliver and assess training to as many students as you want in your RTO with no ongoing fees or additional resource costs!
Get the latest BSB50820 qualification currently under development by Compliant Learning Resources. Be one of the first RTO’s to deliver the popular new Diploma of Project Management course!
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
BSB50820 RTO Training Resources
Your BSB50820 training resources from Compliant Learning Resources has been designed so your RTO can deliver critically needed, high-quality Diploma of Project Management training to your students!
The Diploma of Project Management course is intended to help you train students who will be performing work health and safety (WHS) duties in addition to their main duties. They may provide technical advice and support to a team and apply a range of competencies in varied work contexts. It provides the skills and knowledge required to contribute to a variety of WHS tasks.
Current, Quality Learning Content
The BSB50820 RTO training and assessment resources are developed by expert instructional designers and go through rounds of validation during the comprehensive, robust development process. This ensures you receive quality materials written to the unit requirements with detailed instructions for students plus extensive mapping and comprehensive benchmarks for your training and compliance teams.
These training resources are designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates equipped with the latest industry training practices which makes them highly desirable employees that are ready to “do the job” from day one! The new BSB50820 has already been released and registered at training.gov.au.
Your BSB50820 RTO Resource Features:
- Unlimited Student License – for just a one-off upfront investment, you receive training materials that you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
- Assessor Guide – detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria which is a fundamental requirement of your compliance. The simple to understand trainer assessor assessment can be contextualised to meet current workplace requirements.
- Student Assessment Workbooks – your assessment tools have been written and designed by professional instructional designers to ensure that all learner assessment workbooks follow best industry practices.
- Simulated Resources – your BSB50820 RTO training resources are supported by additional workplace resources including templates, policies, and procedures. This gives students easier access to much-needed resources and better prepare students in real working environments.
- Mapping Documentation – includes comprehensive mapping documents that map each task against unit and assessment requirements This is essential for your RTO’s compliance activities and helps you demonstrate compliance at audit.
- Learner Guides – comes with a comprehensive set of information and education content required to deliver this RTO resource. These Learner Guides utilise a wide selection of instructional methods including formative assessment tasks and self-check questions.
Build your brand while delivering high-quality RTO training to your students! Your package of educational resources for the BSB50820 will be delivered in digital format, and you will have permission to brand, customise and adapt training materials to suit your needs and the needs of your student cohort.
Contact Us Now About Your BSB50820 RTO materials. Enquire to get this premium learning and assessment resource bundle for your RTO today!
BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management RTO Training Materials License Terms
RTO Training Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided for a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees.
Compliant’s One-Off BSB50820 RTO Resource License Fee includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login will work for all your students)
- You can use the resources for up to 12 months after the qualification/release is superseded so you can train out your current students
- New releases and other materials will be available for additional fees
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Resources are delivered in digital file format (Word, Excel etc) format for easy editing and distribution
Please see Compliant’s license terms and conditions for more information.
BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management Units
The BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management Learning and Assessment Resource package has a total of 12 units which consists of 8 core units and 4 elective units. The packaging rules for the elective are:
- 2 elective units must be selected from the elective units listed below
- For the remaining 2 elective units:
- Up to 2 units may be selected from the elective units listed below
- If not listed, up to 2 units may be selected from a Diploma or above, from this or any other currently endorsed Training Package qualification or accredited course.
- BSBPMG530 Manage project scope
- BSBPMG531 Manage project time
- BSBPMG532 Manage project quality
- BSBPMG533 Manage project cost
- BSBPMG534 Manage project human resources
- BSBPMG535 Manage project information and communication
- BSBPMG536 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG540 Manage project integration
- BSBCMM511 Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBPMG538 Manage project stakeholder engagement
For information about this training package, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
BSB50820 Rectification Assistance Guarantee
These RTO materials are designed from the ground up for compliance and have gone through our validation and review process. However, we do understand that each auditor interprets the standards a little differently, and you need to demonstrate compliance to your auditor.
If for some reason your auditor isn’t satisfied with the assessment tools and believes rectifications are required, simply contact us while the audit is ongoing as in many cases we are able to help you demonstrate to your auditor how the RTO training materials work and collect evidence of competency for each unit requirement.
If the auditor still isn’t satisfied, provide us with a copy of the official audit report as it relates to this RTO training resource as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to assist with rectifications of the BSB50820 assessment tools based on the auditor’s feedback within 21 business days of receiving your audit report.
Please see Compliant’s license terms and conditions for more information about this guarantee.
BSB50820 Diploma of Project Management Training Resource Publisher
This Diploma of Project Management RTO training materials package is developed by the team of experienced instructional designers at Compliant Learning Resources.
TotalVET Training Resources is proud to assist with the marketing and distribution of Compliant’s training resource packages.