BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication
Get engaging BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO training materials produced by a leading Australian learning resource developer! This RTO resources package includes the complete set of training and assessment materials you need to start delivering BSB61315 training to your students. When you buy these quality BSB61315 RTO Training Resources you will receive:
- Unlimited Student License so you can deliver training to as many students as you want with no ongoing resource fees
- Complete set of Engaging Learner Resources includes learning content for students to study, meaning no need for expensive third-party textbooks
- Student Assessment Tools includes Student Assessment Workbook and Observation Forms for students to complete the course
- Assessor Assessment Workbooks includes Benchmark Answers, Unit Mapping, Assessor Instructions for your trainers and assessors
- PowerPoint Presentations to support classroom or webinar delivery of the course materials
- Access to Simulated Business “Bounce Fitness” including a huge number of workplace documents to support learning and assessment
Don’t waste money on per student license RTO learning resources! Get your unlimited student license for BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO Training Resources and Assessment Tools from totalVET Solutions Today and SAVE!
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO Training Resources
These BSB61315 RTO materials have been developed by instructional design professionals, Precision Group (Australia), to ensure that your RTO can deliver engaging, quality vocational education and training to your students. The simulated business “Bounce Fitness” that accompanies these educational resources allows your learners to get familiar with workplace policies and procedures and understand their application through a “real world” simulated workplace during their training.
This BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication Complete RTO Training Resources and Assessment Tools BUNDLE comes with a “Trainer Pack” and “Learner Pack”. The Trainer Pack includes Trainer Manuals and Assessor Assessment Books which will be your trainer’s main texts to deliver and assess this qualification using these course materials. The Learner Pack includes the Learner Resources and the Learner Assessment Workbooks, which will enable your students to study the course and be assessed on their skills and knowledge.
These vocational training resources also include BSB61315 PowerPoints to help support your classroom or webinar based training delivery, and are backed up by the simulated business site “Bounce Fitness” which includes hundreds of common workplace resources like policies, procedures, templates, forms, meeting minutes, case studies, scenarios and more to support your delivery of the course materials. These training tools are developed by Precision Group’s experienced team specifically to be used in the learner’s organisation or Precision Group’s simulated business.
This RTO materials package includes a range of educational tools to support your BSB61315 course delivery (1 set of documents per unit of competency):
- Learner Resource – full of educational content and information for students to study, plus activities and true/false questions for students to practice their skills and knowledge before attempting the summative assessment tool
- Student Assessment Workbook – summative assessment tasks to be completed using the Simulated Business or Learner’s own organisation, oral questions, case studies, theory, and practical as appropriate
- Trainer Manual – trainer version of the Learner Resource with answers to the formative assessment tasks
- Assessor Assessment Book – includes assessment benchmarks, parameters to determine competency, checklists and mapping information
- PowerPoint Slide – includes key learning points to support delivery of units in the classroom, via webinar and other course delivery methods
- Unlimited Access to the Simulated Business “Bounce Fitness” – a simulated business site that contains literally hundreds of common workplace resources that will assist your students to study and complete the course, including policies, procedures, templates, forms, meeting minutes, organisational charts and more.
Your package of BSB61315 RTO training materials is delivered in digital format, including a mix of PDF and Word documents that are professionally print formatted and ready to print or upload to your LMS. You are free to make your own modifications and contextualise the RTO materials to suit your training organisation’s exact needs.
Precision Group (Australia) is recognised as a leading specialist in the development of VET training resources for the Business Services (BSB) Training Package. When you chose Precision Group RTO training resources, you can be confident that you have made the right choice!
When you buy this package of RTO training resources and assessment tools, your registered training organisation can get started ASAP with everything you need to deliver the BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication course.
Includes BSB61315 Learner Resources/Guides
Your BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO training resources include Learner Resources aka Learner Guides for your students to study! These are also provided in digital format with an unlimited student license, and are professionally print formatted and supplied as “ready-to-go” PDFs you can upload to your LMS or print for distribution in the classroom. You are free to make your own modifications and add your own branding to the Learning Resources too!
Be careful – many publishers will only provide learning resources in print format or on other per-student license models. This will significantly increase your cost of course delivery – typically you will break even with just the first 10-15 students, then our unlimited student license model will become substantially cheaper. With units remaining current for many years, it’s easy to realise a great return on investment using the BSB61315 learner guides.
Includes BSB61315 Assessment Tools
Your BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication “Trainer Pack” includes the full set of assessment tools to assess competency for the BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication qualification.
Your BSB61315 package includes training and assessment materials for sufficient units to form a qualification package according to the packaging rules for this course. You can also add on extra units of competency to your package if you are planning to offer additional elective choices to your students, or need to customise the course outcomes to specific industry or student needs.
The BSB61315 RTO materials utilise a range of assessment methods such as short answers, case studies, scenarios, practical observations, multiple choice, projects, and more to form a robust portfolio of evidence of competency at the end of your students’ training.
Your RTO assessment materials package will be delivered in editable digital format, so you can easily contextualise tasks, upload to your Learning Management System or otherwise distribute to your students digitally, or print hard copies of the RTO materials for use in the classroom.
The assessments are written to a general business context and it is assumed you will complete additional contextualisation of the assessment materials to suit the qualification and your intended delivery method for this course.
Includes BSB61315 PowerPoint Presentations
This training resource package includes a PowerPoint presentation for each unit of competency. These slides contain key learning outcomes for the units to support your classroom or webinar based delivery of the Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO training resources. These are supplied in editable format so you are free to add content, modify the structure to suit your delivery, and otherwise contextualise the RTO materials for your RTO’s version of the BSB61315 course.
The BSB61315 PowerPoints are also available separately if you already have RTO training materials and are looking for additional educational content to support your training and assessment resources.
BSB61315 Unit Mapping and Foundation Skills
Each unit in the BSB61315 RTO materials package includes mapping documents to show where unit requirements are covered in the assessment tools, plus these BSB61315 materials also map to foundation skills. You will find mapping documentation in the back of the BSB61315 Assessor Assessment Workbooks.
Unlimited Simulated Business Access Included With Your BSB61315 RTO Resources!
Unless you are going to do all of your training in a real workplace, your learners will require a Simulated Business to ensure they are familiarised with workplace policies and procedures before practising their skills in the “real world”. These RTO training resources include access to a simulated business called “Bounce Fitness”, that supplies a huge range of common workplace resources to help your learners become familiar with many aspects of a functioning Business, including Financials, Workplace Projects and Policies and Procedures in a safe environment.
Your RTO and students are able to use this resource to complete many of their assessments using materials from this virtual environment, so you can be certain they are competent in the required knowledge and skills before going into the workplace. Most RTO training materials from Precision Group are designed so that students will demonstrate some skills and knowledge in the workplace.
Additional contextualisation may be required by the RTO to deliver training in a fully simulated environment (eg using roleplays and activities in the classroom to demonstrate workplace skills). In some cases, unit requirements set out by the industry skills council may specify that certain skills or knowledge have to be demonstrated in a real workplace environment.
Our Simulated Business provides your learners with common business resources required to complete assessment, such as:
- Workplace Policies and Procedures
- Meeting Minutes
- Client Records
- Workplace Templates
- Workplace Forms
- Organisational Chart
- Workplace Projects
- Financial Reports
Unit by Unit Format
The BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication training materials are supplied in unit by unit format. This means each unit comes as a standalone subject so you can easily modify packaging and substitute different units to meet your needs. If you’re considering delivering a few different versions of this unit to meet the needs of different groups, you can also add additional elective units to your package to give your RTO more flexibility.
Additional units from the Precision Group (Australia) catalogue or other developers are available, so contact us if you’re looking for a package of units or complete qualification for a quote.
Print BSB61315 Training Materials Also Available!
Printing in-house can be expensive, difficult and time-consuming – especially if you don’t have access to high-end printing and binding equipment to do it right.
This publisher also offers the BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication resources for purchase in printed format. The Learner Resources and Student Assessment Workbooks are available in colour or black & white options, and will be spiral bound and delivered ready to use in the classroom.
Let us know if you’re looking for print resources and we’ll be happy to discuss the features of the hardcopy delivery model, and quote a package of print books to suit your RTO’s needs.
Includes An Audit Rectification Assistance Guarantee With Your BSB61315 Course Resources!
The bar has been lifted for RTO resource compliance and ASQA is continuously raising their focus on RTO assessment tools and their compliance with unit assessment requirements. While every auditor has their own interpretation of the standards, and no publisher can guarantee absolute compliance at audit, Precision Group will back you up with their Audit Rectification Assistance Guarantee.
This means that if in the event you have an issue with Precision Group Assessment Tools at an official regulatory audit, Precision Group will assist with rectifications of the RTO materials at no cost to you. Precision Group will roll out these compliance updates and improvements to all clients using those tools, so even if you have not been audited yourself you will still benefit from the latest auditor feedback on your RTO training and assessment tools.
Please see the Rectification Assistance section for more information about this guarantee.
Contact Us Now About Your BSB61315 RTO Materials
Enquire to get this premium learning and assessment resource bundle for your RTO today!
BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication Training Materials License Terms
RTO resources developed by Precision Group Pty Ltd are provided for a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees.
Precision Group’s One-Off BSB61315 Resource License Fee includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the RTO training resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login per student, each login works for 12 months after first use)
- Use of the RTO resources for the lifetime of the unit/qualification release + 12 months teach out period
- New releases, resource updates and other materials will be available for additional fees
- Assessment Workbooks & Assessor Assessments are delivered in Word Format can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable & editable
- Learner Guides & Trainer Manuals are delivered in PDF format can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable & editable
- RTO resources are delivered in digital format (Word, PDF, PowerPoint etc) via a secure download link for easy use and distribution
For more information about Precision Group (Australia) terms and conditions, visit the publisher page here: https://totalvettrainingresources.com.au/precision-group/
BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication Learning Resources Package Includes 12 Units of Competency!
As part of this Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive learner guides, assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 12 units of competency. You can choose from the available electives to design a package to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Marketing and Communication settings.
BSB61315 Core Units:
- BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
BSB61315 Elective Units:
- BSBADV605 Evaluate Campaign Effectiveness
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBINM601 Manage knowledge and information
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBMKG603 Manage the marketing process
- BSBMKG605 Evaluate international marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG606 Manage international marketing programs
- BSBMKG607 Manage market research
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
BSB61315 Rectification Assistance Guarantee
Our assessments have been edited by an Independent Quality Consultant so we are confident that they will meet audit requirements. Every auditor does have their own interpretation of the standards, so Precision Group also offer a rectification assistance guarantee on these RTO resources. This applies in the event you do run into any issues with the Precision Group assessment tools at official regulatory audits by ASQA and state-based VET regulators.
If you would like to claim the Precision Group audit rectification assistance guarantee on official regulatory audits, please notify us in writing at least 7 days before your audit at [email protected] so they can ensure staff are available to assist you if required.
If you have difficulty with your audit, and this difficulty relates specifically to the BSB61315 assessment tools, call or email us at [email protected] or (07) 3036 1283 immediately. In many cases, they are able to explain how to apply the tool and demonstrate compliance at audit.
If your auditor still isn’t satisfied and reports a non-compliance on your audit report, provide Precision with a copy of your official audit report where it relates to our assessment tool. Precision will assist with rectifications to the BSB61315 assessment tools and provide you with a copy of the updated tool at no cost to you.
Please note, we require a minimum of 20 business days notice to complete rectifications. If you need us to complete rectifications in time for your rectification report submission deadline, please contact us immediately after receiving your audit report so we have adequate time to assist with any rectifications required.
We strongly recommend you validate, rectify and contextualise any assessment tool you purchase off the shelf or write yourself before taking it to audit. Ultimately it is your responsibility to ensure assessment tools align with your Training and Assessment Strategies and all other compliance documents.
BSB61315 Training Resource Developer
TotalVET Solutions is proud to partner with Precision Group (Australia) to market and distribute this package of BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication RTO materials! This BSB61315 Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication package was developed and is maintained by Precision Group (Australia). Licensing and support for the RTO training materials package will be provided directly by the developer.
Precision Group (Australia) is based in Brisbane and has a long history of supplying RTO training materials to TAFEs, Universities and private training organisations across Australia. They currently offer a massive catalogue of BSB units and qualifications from Certificate I to Advanced Diploma level, with more in development. Please contact us for more information and to order Precision’s premium training resources.