CHC30120 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care RTO Training and Assessment Resources
CHC30120 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care RTO Training and Assessment Resources
PRE-ORDER the new CHC30120 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care. Get these training materials from one of Australia’s leading resource developers and deliver this highly popular VET qualification ASAP!
Your CHC30120 RTO training resources comes with a comprehensive set of RTO training materials all designed to help your students meet all the necessary training requirements and qualifications. The Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care comes with:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides (including assessor instructions, competency mapping and benchmark answers)
- Assessment Mapping Document
- Vocational Skills Workbook
- Unlimited Student License
- Editable Word Format
- Printable Training Resources
Get the latest news on the CHC30120 qualification currently under development a team of experienced instructional designers at Compliant Learning Resources. We offer you a range of elective units, with some of these new units already completed.
Don’t miss this chance and be one of the first RTOs to deliver this highly popular Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Pre-order now and get big savings for this amazing CHC30120 RTO training materials!
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
Get the latest CHC30120 training materials and start delivering high-quality training designed by industry and subject matter experts. This training materials provide you the best foundation for training while ensuring your full compliance with Australian Registered Training Organisation requirements.
Contact us now for more information and to pre-order this new package now and get a free CHC30113 package with your order!
Your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care qualification reflects the role of educators in early childhood education and care who work according to the requirements of the National Quality Framework. They support children’s wellbeing and development in the context of an approved learning framework. Educators use a range of well-developed skills and must apply discretion and judgment to their work in the context of established policies and procedures. They work under the guidance of others, though in some contexts that guidance may not be on-site. Early childhood educators work in long day care centres, family day care, pre-schools or kindergartens.
The CHC30120 training resource comes with an unlimited student license. This allows you to train as many students as you want with a single purchase! Our RTO training materials can be simultaneously used by several students, letting you enjoy faster ROI without worrying about additional per-student license purchases!
Our Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care training resources give you all the assessment and training materials required to deliver the best learning experience for your students.
Your CHC30120 training materials are supplied with important mapping documents that ensure your RTO materials are mapped against all relevant unit of competency. With this RTO training resource, you’ll receive a complete set of mapping documents to support your validation process and simplify your audit.
For more information about the new CHC30120 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care qualification, check the latest SkillsIQ draft information here – CHC30120 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
For the latest currency status of the soon to be superseded CHC30113 qualification, please check the training.gov.au page.
Comprehensive CHC30120 Assessment Tools Package – Validated and Written to Meet All Unit Requirements!
Your CHC30120 package includes Assessment Materials for 16 units of competency. These assessment materials have been written against the unit Performance Criteria and Assessment Requirements, then validated by compliance experts and subject matter experts to ensure the content is correct and fully mapped to unit requirements.
The CHC30120 RTO materials utilise a range of assessment methods such as short answers, case studies, scenarios, practical observations, multiple-choice, projects, vocational placement and more to form a robust portfolio of assessment evidence at the end of your students’ training.
Each assessment is also mapped to unit requirements at the assessment task level, so when you are conducting validation or contextualising the vocational training materials, you can quickly and easily work out which performance criteria or assessment requirements must be addressed in your modified assessment tool to ensure all requirements are still met.
Your RTO resources package will be delivered in editable digital format, so you can easily contextualise tasks, upload to your Learning Management System or otherwise distribute to your students digitally, or print hard copies of the materials for use in the classroom.
RTO Resources Contextualised to the CHC30120 Qualification
Your CHC30120 RTO materials from Compliant Learning Resources have been specifically written as a CHC30120 resource package, meaning each unit is contextualised to this qualification. The learning and assessment materials are all written specifically for Early Childhood Education and Care context.
Most off-the-shelf RTO resources are written in a “general” context, and the publisher may sell the same vocational training materials in all their packages – some common units may be used in early childhood education, aged care, disability care and many other courses. This means you have to spend time and money to contextualise each unit to early childhood education before you can start using them in training (an important part of compliance).
Unlimited Student License
Your new Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care training materials are provided with an unlimited student license for just a one-off upfront investment in training and assessment materials!
This means once you receive your training materials, you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
This unlimited student license also applies to all RTO materials included with this package including Learner Guides, Session Plans, PowerPoints, Class Activity Books and Self-Study Guides meaning you get these training resources in digital format. Your RTO will NOT be stuck paying expensive per-student fees for hard copy textbooks or printed learner guides.
Mapped to Foundation Skills!
ASQA now commonly requires you to demonstrate at audit that your training resources assess and are mapped to all Foundation Skills. This is a potential critical non-compliance if you are not able to demonstrate you have met this requirement in your assessment tools.
Foundation skill assessment and mapping has been an integral aspect of the development of these CHC30120 RTO resources. Compliant has designed the package to assess all required foundation skills in the assessment workbooks, and you will be provided with mapping documentation so you can easily demonstrate where this requirement is met in the RTO materials for each performance criteria.
Don’t get caught out with a sub-standard RTO training resource at audit!
Vocational Placement Coordination Kit
Our CHC30120 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care RTO Training Materials include ALL the vocational placement documents required to set up placements for this course right away.
Vocational placement is a requirement of completion for this qualification. It is your RTO’s responsibility to ensure that you have met your due diligence requirements and adequately informed ALL parties of their roles and responsibilities during this placement.
To support this process, we’ve created all the required tools and documentation to help you set up and run these placements in a compliant manner, so your students can complete the required vocational placement tasks. The vocational placement coordination toolkit (included at no extra charge with the CHC30120 training materials) includes:
- Vocational Placement Agreement –written agreement to be signed by student, Vocational Placement provider and RTO which states each parties obligations during the placement
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Info Pack– guide to organising, supporting and documenting vocational placements for the RTO’s VP coordinator, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Provider/Supervisor Info– guide to processes, responsibilities, costs & benefits, liaising with the RTO, and other information for the VP provider/workplace supervisor, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Student Info –guide to finding a placement, responsibilities, demonstrating skills during placement, and other information for the student, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Checklist
- Workplace Approval Checklist
All workplace assessments are contained in just ONE “Vocational Skills Workbook” (included in your CHC30120 RTO resources package) with tasks the students will complete while they are on placement. This makes it really easy for the student to know what needs to be completed while they’re “on the job”.
Enquire now and get this premium CHC30120 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care learning and assessment resources bundle for your RTO today!
CHC30120 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Training Materials License Terms
RTO Training Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided with a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees.
Compliant’s One-Off CHC30120 RTO Resource License Fee includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- You can use the resources for up to 12 months after the qualification/release is superseded so you can train out your current students
- New releases and other materials will be available for additional fees
- Student Assessment Workbooks & Assessor Assessment Workbooks can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are provided in editable Word format
- Learner Resources & Trainer Manuals can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are provided in unlocked PDF format
- All RTO materials are delivered in digital file format (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) format for easy editing and distribution
CHC30120 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Learning Resources Package Includes 16 Units of Competency!
Your Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Learning and Assessment package comes complete with a set of learner guides, assessor guides, and assessor workbooks for 14 core units plus 2 elective units, or for a full 16 units of competency. The CHC30120 comes with carefully selected electives to deliver learning outcomes ideal for a wide range of Training and Assessment settings.
We offer you a range of elective units so you can customise your RTO’s training materials package to suit your RTOs needs. All assessment materials have been developed by industry experts and validated by compliance experts to ensure content is correct and fully mapped to unit.
- CHCECE030 Support inclusion and diversity
- CHCECE031 Support children’s health, safety and wellbeing
- CHCECE032 Provide care for babies and toddlers
- CHCECE033 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
- CHCECE034 Use an approved learning framework to guide practice
- CHCECE035 Support the holistic learning and development of children
- CHCECE036 Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning
- CHCECE038 Observe children to inform practice
- CHCECE054 Promote understanding of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultures
- CHCECE055 Meet legal and ethical obligations in children’s education and care
- CHCCEC056 Work effectively in children’s education and care
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTWHS001 Participate in workplace health and safety
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCDIV003 Manage and promote diversity
- CHCMGT003 Lead the work team
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
Compliant Learning Resources’ team of professional instructional designers and VET experts are currently working on the new units for the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care qualification. These will give your RTO the opportunity to select from a range of elective units, helping deliver a more customised learning program for your training needs.
CHC30120 Rectification Assistance Guarantee
The Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care from Compliant comes with a rectification assistance guarantee in case an auditor is not satisfied with the assessment tools. All RTO materials are designed from the ground up for compliance and have gone through a strict validation and review process. However, we do understand that each auditor interprets the standards a little differently, and you need to demonstrate compliance with your auditor.
If for some reason your auditor isn’t satisfied with the assessment tools and believes rectifications are required, simply contact us while the audit is ongoing as in many cases we are able to help you demonstrate to your auditor how the RTO training materials work and collect evidence of competency for each unit requirement.
If the auditor still isn’t satisfied, provide us with a copy of the official audit report as it relates to this RTO training resource as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to assist with rectifications of the CHC30120 assessment tools based on the auditor’s feedback within 21 business days of receiving your audit report.
CHC30120 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Training Resource Publisher
This Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care RTO training materials package was developed by a team of experienced instructional designers at Compliant Learning Resources. Purchase of this training resources includes ongoing support for the product in the form of quality and compliance updates as changes are made to the training package as a result of feedback received from students, trainers, and auditors.
Compliant Learning Resources offers direct licensing and support for the Training resource. Please feel free to get in touch if you’re experiencing any issues related to the CHC30120 RTO materials.