CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
Your CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) Vocational Placement Kit will help you and your students set up vocational placements in Early Childhood Education Centres during their training.
The kit includes:
- Vocational Placement Agreement
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Info
- Vocational Placement Provider Supervisor Info
- Vocational Placement Student Info
This pack is delivered in digital format (Word documents) with an unlimited student license so you can set up placements for as many students as you need!
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
Get a comprehensive CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) Vocational Placement Kit to help make setting up and managing these mandatory placements a breeze for your RTO!
Vocational placement is a mandatory requirement of many qualifications including the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) course. This placement is an opportunity for your students to develop valuable practical experience in the workplace, and demonstrate the theory and skills they have learned in a real professional workplace environment.
As the training provider, it is your responsibility to ensure all parties are aware of their responsibilities and obligations. Make it easy for you and your students to set up vocational placements and fulfil your responsibilities as an RTO with this comprehensive CHC33015 Vocational Placement Coordination Kit.
The VP Coordination Kit includes:
- Vocational Placement Agreement – written agreement to be signed by student, Vocational Placement provider and RTO which states each parties obligations during the placement
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Info – guide to organising, supporting and documenting vocational placements for the RTO’s VP coordinator, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Provider/Supervisor Info – guide to processes, responsibilities, costs & benefits, liaising with the RTO, and other information for the VP provider/workplace supervisor, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Student Info – guide to finding a placement, responsibilities, demonstrating skills during placement, and other information for the student, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) Vocational Placement Kit License Terms & Conditions
Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided for a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees!
Compliant’s One-Off CHC33015 Resource License Fee offers outstanding value for money for your RTO, and includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login will work for all your students)
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable and editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable and editable
- Materials are delivered in digital format (Word, Excel, PDF, etc) via secure online delivery service for easy editing and distribution
- Minor updates and improvements are provided free of charge for the lifetime of the unit/qualification
- If the unit/qualification is superseded in future, an upgrade to the new version will be avaiable to existing clients for a proportionate license fee
CHC33015 Audit Guarantee Terms and Conditions
The developer, Compliant Learning Resources, provides an audit guarantee on this CHC33015 RTO training materials package. These training and assessment resources were developed using assessment processes and practices that have been tested and found to be compliant multiple times at audit, and most materials available from Compliant Learning Resources have already been taken to audit.
We understand that every auditor will interpret the standards slightly differently and have their own opinions on what “compliance” means. If for some reason an auditor believes an assessment task or process needs in these assessment tools needs to be modified to achieve compliance, Compliant Learning Resources will complete the rectifications at no cost to you and send you the updated assessment tool.
The terms of this guarantee are:
4. LICENSOR WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE
4.1. The Licensor warrants that the Licensee’s use of the Learning and Assessment Resources for the Purpose will not infringe the rights including Intellectual Property Rights and/or moral rights of any third party.
4.2. Subject to clause 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, and 4.6, the Licensor guarantees that the Assessment Tools meet the competency requirements for the relevant qualification and units of competency. Should the ASQA by audit identify any skill or knowledge deficiencies in the materials provided by the Licensor, it will rectify the identified deficiencies within 21 days of being provided with a copy of the official ASQA audit report.
4.3. Clause 4.2 will not apply to any to any updates, changes or modifications to the Assessment Tools that have not been provided by the Licensor.
4.4. Clause 4.2 will not apply in circumstances where the Licensor has made available an update or modification the Learning and Assessment Resources for an additional fee and the Licensee has failed to purchase such update or modification.
4.5. Clause 4.2 will not apply, unless prior to the conclusion of the audit referred to in clause 4.6, the Licensee has advised the Licensor that ASQA auditors have identified deficiencies and have provided the Licensor with an opportunity to discuss the deficiencies while the auditor is conducting the audit on the licensee’s premises.
4.6. Clause 4.2 will be limited to the initial registration audit or an audit resulting from an application by the Lessee for an addition to scope registration provided the latter is within six months of the date of operation. To be clear, the clause will not apply to any other ASQA audits.
CHC33015 RTO Training Materials Publisher
The CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) Vocational Placement Kit RTO training resource package was created and is maintained by the expert VET training resource development team at Compliant Learning Resources. Licensing, support and the audit guarantee on this CHC33015 training materials package will be provided directly by the team at Compliant Learning.
Compliant is a leading Australia Vocational Education and Training resource developer based in the Brisbane CBD. They have had many years experience writing materials and testing their assessment processes at audit which allows them to deliver quality, compliant training tools. They supply materials to private and community registered training organisations, TAFEs and Universities across Australia.
Compliant Learning Resources has a large and growing range of training materials from training packages including FNS, TAE, CHC and BSB. Please contact us for more information on their training products and to order your new RTO training resources now!