CHC43021 Certificate IV in Ageing Support RTO Training and Assessment Resources
PRE-ORDER the new CHC43021 Certificate IV in Ageing Support. Get these training materials from one of Australia’s leading resource developers and deliver this highly popular VET qualification ASAP!
Your CHC43021 RTO training resources comes with a comprehensive set of RTO training materials all designed to help your students meet all the necessary training requirements and qualifications.
The CHC43021 RTO Materials for Certificate IV in Ageing Support comes with:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides (including assessor instructions, competency mapping and benchmark answers)
- Assessment Mapping Document
- Vocational Skills Workbook
- Unlimited Student License
- Editable Word Format
- Printable Training Resources
Get the latest news on the CHC43021 qualification currently under development by a team of experienced instructional designers at Compliant Learning Resources. We offer you a range of elective units, with some of these new units already completed.
Don’t miss this chance and be one of the first RTOs to deliver this highly popular Certificate IV in Ageing Support.
CHC43021 RTO Resources for Certificate IV in Ageing Support
Get the latest CHC43021 training materials and start delivering high-quality training designed by industry and subject matter experts. This training materials provide you the best foundation for training while ensuring your full compliance with Australian Registered Training Organisation requirements.
Your Certificate IV in Ageing Support qualification reflects the role of workers in the community and residential environment following an individual plan for providing person-centred care. Workers use a range of well-developed skills and must apply discretion and judgment to their work in the context of established policies and procedures. They work under the guidance of others, though in some contexts that guidance may not be on-site. Ageing support workers operate in long residential aged care facilities, community care, disability care, community-based organisations, and hospitals.
The CHC43021 training resource comes with an unlimited student license. This allows you to train as many students as you want with a single purchase! Our RTO training materials can be simultaneously used by several students, letting you enjoy faster ROI without worrying about additional per-student license purchases!
Our Certificate IV in Ageing Support training resources gives you all the assessment and training materials required to deliver the best learning experience for your students.
Your CHC43021 training materials are supplied with important mapping documents that ensure your RTO materials are mapped against all relevant unit of competency. With this RTO training resource, you’ll receive a complete set of mapping documents to support your validation process and simplify your audit.
Comprehensive CHC43021 Assessment Tools Package
These assessment materials have been written against the unit Performance Criteria and Assessment Requirements, then validated by compliance experts and subject matter experts to ensure the content is correct and fully mapped to unit requirements.
The CHC43021 RTO materials utilise a range of assessment methods such as short answers, case studies, scenarios, practical observations, multiple-choice, projects, vocational placement and more to form a robust portfolio of assessment evidence at the end of your students’ training.
Each assessment is also mapped to unit requirements at the assessment task level, so when you are conducting validation or contextualising the vocational training materials, you can quickly and easily work out which performance criteria or assessment requirements must be addressed in your modified assessment tool to ensure all requirements are still met.
Your RTO resources package will be delivered in editable digital format, so you can easily contextualise tasks, upload them to your Learning Management System or otherwise distribute them to your students digitally, or print hard copies of the materials for use in the classroom.
CHC43021 Resources Contextualised to the CHC43021 Qualification
Your CHC43021 RTO materials from Compliant Learning Resources have been specifically written as a CHC43021 resource package, meaning each unit is contextualised to this qualification. The learning and assessment materials are all written specifically for the Ageing Support context.
Most off-the-shelf RTO resources are written in a “general” context, and the publisher may sell the same vocational training materials in all their packages – some common units may be used in early childhood education, aged care, disability care and many other courses. This means you have to spend time and money to contextualise each unit to ageing support before you can start using them in training (an important part of compliance).
Unlimited Student License
Your new Certificate IV in Ageing Support training materials are provided with an unlimited student license for just a one-off upfront investment in training and assessment materials!
This means once you receive your training materials, you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
This unlimited student license also applies to all RTO materials included with this package including Learner Guides, Session Plans, PowerPoints, Class Activity Books and Self-Study Guides meaning you get these training resources in digital format. Your RTO will NOT be stuck paying expensive per-student fees for hard copy textbooks or printed learner guides.
Mapped to Foundation Skills!
ASQA now commonly requires you to demonstrate at audit that your training resources assess and are mapped to all Foundation Skills. This is a potential critical non-compliance if you are not able to demonstrate you have met this requirement in your assessment tools.
Foundation skill assessment and mapping has been an integral aspect of the development of these CHC43021 RTO resources. Compliant has designed the package to assess all required foundation skills in the assessment workbooks, and you will be provided with mapping documentation so you can easily demonstrate where this requirement is met in the RTO materials for each performance criteria.
Don’t get caught out with a sub-standard RTO training resource at audit!
Vocational Placement Coordination Kit
Our CHC43021 Certificate IV in Ageing Support RTO Training Materials include ALL the vocational placement documents required to set up placements for this course right away.
Vocational placement is a requirement of completion for this qualification. It is your RTO’s responsibility to ensure that you have met your due diligence requirements and adequately informed ALL parties of their roles and responsibilities during this placement.
To support this process, we’ve created all the required tools and documentation to help you set up and run these placements in a compliant manner, so your students can complete the required vocational placement tasks. The vocational placement coordination toolkit (included at no extra charge with the CHC43021 training materials) includes:
- Vocational Placement Agreement –written agreement to be signed by student, Vocational Placement provider and RTO which states each parties obligations during the placement
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Info Pack– guide to organising, supporting and documenting vocational placements for the RTO’s VP coordinator, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Provider/Supervisor Info– guide to processes, responsibilities, costs & benefits, liaising with the RTO, and other information for the VP provider/workplace supervisor, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Student Info –guide to finding a placement, responsibilities, demonstrating skills during placement, and other information for the student, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Checklist
- Workplace Approval Checklist
All workplace assessments are contained in just ONE “Vocational Skills Workbook” (included in your CHC43021 RTO resources package) with tasks the students will complete while they are on placement. This makes it really easy for the student to know what needs to be completed while they’re “on the job”.
Enquire now and get this premium CHC43021 Certificate IV in Ageing Support learning and assessment resources bundle for your RTO today!
Rectification AssistanceBack to Top
CHC43021 Rectification Assistance Guarantee
The Certificate IV in Ageing Support from Compliant comes with a rectification assistance guarantee in case an auditor is not satisfied with the assessment tools. All RTO materials are designed from the ground up for compliance and have gone through a strict validation and review process. However, we do understand that each auditor interprets the standards a little differently, and you need to demonstrate compliance with your auditor.
If for some reason your auditor isn’t satisfied with the assessment tools and believes rectifications are required, simply contact us while the audit is ongoing as in many cases we are able to help you demonstrate to your auditor how the RTO training materials work and collect evidence of competency for each unit requirement.
If the auditor still isn’t satisfied, provide us with a copy of the official audit report as it relates to this RTO training resource as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to assist with rectifications of the CHC43021 assessment tools based on the auditor’s feedback within 21 business days of receiving your audit report.
PublisherBack to Top
CHC43021 Certificate IV in Ageing Support Training Resource Publisher
This Certificate IV in Ageing Support RTO training materials package was developed by a team of experienced instructional designers at Compliant Learning Resources. Purchase of these training resources includes ongoing support for the product in the form of quality and compliance updates as changes are made to the training package as a result of feedback received from students, trainers, and auditors.
Compliant Learning Resources offers direct licensing and support for the Training resource. Please feel free to get in touch if you’re experiencing any issues related to the CHC43021 RTO materials.
LicensingBack to Top
CHC43021 Certificate IV in Ageing Support Training Materials License Terms
RTO Training Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided with a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees.
Compliant’s One-Off CHC43021 RTO Resource License Fee includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- You can use the resources for up to 12 months after the qualification/release is superseded so you can train out your current students
- New releases and other materials will be available for additional fees
- Student Assessment Workbooks & Assessor Assessment Workbooks can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are provided in editable Word format
- Learner Resources & Trainer Manuals can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are provided in unlocked PDF format
- All RTO materials are delivered in digital file format (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) format for easy editing and distribution
UnitsBack to Top
CHC43021 Certificate IV in Ageing Support Units of Competency
The CHC43021 Certificate IV in Ageing Support Resource package offers a comprehensive set of training materials that aim to equip learners with the necessary competencies for all 10 units of the qualification. The package includes diverse learner resources and assessment tools for the 6 core and 4 elective units. You can choose from the various elective units listed below to make your training program more tailored to your learners’ needs.
Select Your Units
- CHCAGE009 Provide services for older people
- CHCAGE010 Implement interventions with older people to reduce risk
- CHCCCS033 Identify and report abuse
- CHCCCS006 Facilitate individual service planning and delivery
- CHCPAL003 Deliver care services using a palliative approach
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- HLTHPS006 Assist clients with medication
- CHCDIV003 Manage and promote diversity
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- CHCAGE008 Implement falls prevention strategies
- CHCADV001 Facilitate the interests and rights of clients
- CHCAOD001 Work in an alcohol and other drugs context
- CHCCCS007 Develop and implement service programs
- CHCCCS019 Recognise and respond to crisis situations
- CHCCCS036 Support relationships with carer and family
- CHCCOM002 Use communication to build relationships
- CHCDIS018 Facilitate ongoing skills development
- CHCDIS019 Provide person-centred services to people with disability
- CHCDIS020 Work effectively in disability support
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCINM001 Meet statutory and organisation information requirements
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental health issues
- CHCPRP001 Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
- HLTWHS004 Manage work health and safety
- BSBSTR402 Implement continuous improvement