CHC50221 Diploma of School Age Education and Care RTO Resources
ORDER the new CHC50221 Diploma of School Age Education and Care RTO Materials now. Get these training materials from one of Australia’s leading resource developers and deliver this highly popular VET qualification ASAP!
Your CHC50221 RTO training resources comes with a comprehensive set of RTO training materials all designed to help your students meet all the necessary training requirements and qualifications.
The CHC50221 RTO Materials for Diploma of School Age Education and Care comes with:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides (including assessor instructions, competency mapping and benchmark answers)
- Assessment Mapping Document
- Virtual Workplace Resources
- Vocational Skills Workbook
- Unlimited Student License
- Editable Word Format
- Printable Training Resources
CHC50221 RTO Resources for Dipoloma of School Age Education and Care
Get the latest CHC50221 training materials and start delivering high-quality training designed by industry and subject matter experts. This training materials provide you the best foundation for training while ensuring your full compliance with Australian Registered Training Organisation requirements.
Your CHC50221 resources for the Diploma of School Age Education and Care qualification reflects the role of educators in early childhood education and care who work according to the requirements of the National Quality Framework. They support children’s wellbeing, and development in the context of an approved learning framework. Educators use a range of well-developed skills and must apply discretion and judgment to their work in the context of established policies and procedures. They work under the guidance of others, though in some contexts that guidance may not be on-site. Early childhood educators work in long day care centres, family day care, pre-schools or kindergartens.
The CHC50221 training resource comes with an unlimited student license. This allows you to train as many students as you want with a single purchase! Our RTO training materials can be simultaneously used by several students, letting you enjoy faster ROIs without worrying about additional license purchases!
Our CHC50221 materials for Diploma of School Age Education and Care training resources give you all the assessment and training materials required to deliver the best learning experience for your students.
Your CHC50221 training materials are supplied with important mapping documents that ensure your RTO materials are mapped against all relevant unit of competency. With this RTO training resource, you’ll receive a complete set of mapping documents to support your validation process and simplify your audit.
Comprehensive CHC50221 Assessment Tools Package – Validated and Written to Meet Unit Requirements!
Your CHC50221 package includes assessment materials that have been written against the unit Performance Criteria and Assessment Requirements, then validated by compliance experts and subject matter experts to ensure the content is correct and fully mapped to unit requirements.
The CHC50221 RTO materials utilise a range of assessment methods such as short answers, case studies, scenarios, practical observations, multiple choice, projects, vocational placement and more to form a robust portfolio of assessment evidence at the end of your students’ training.
Each assessment is also mapped to unit requirements at the assessment task level, so when you are conducting validation or contextualising the vocational training materials, you can quickly and easily work out which performance criteria or assessment requirements must be addressed in your modified assessment tool to ensure all requirements are still met.
Your RTO resources package will be delivered in editable digital format, so you can easily contextualise tasks, upload to your Learning Management System or otherwise distribute to your students digitally, or print hard copies of the materials for use in the classroom.
RTO Resources Contextualised to the CHC50221 Qualification
Your CHC50221 RTO materials from Compliant Learning Resources have been specifically written as a CHC50221 resource package, meaning each unit is contextualised to this qualification. The learning and assessment materials are all written specifically for Early Childhood Education and Care context.
Most off-the-shelf RTO resources are written in a “general” context, and the publisher may sell the same vocational training materials in all their packages – some common units may be used in early childhood education, aged care, disability care and many other courses. This means you have to spend time and money to contextualise each unit to early childhood education before you can start using them in training (an important part of compliance).
Unlimited Student License
Your new Diploma of School Age Education and Care training materials are provided with an unlimited student license for just a one-off upfront investment in training and assessment materials!
This means once you receive your training materials, you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
This unlimited student license also applies to all RTO materials included with this package including Learner Guides, Session Plans, PowerPoints, Class Activity Books and Self-Study Guides meaning you get these training resources in digital format. Your RTO will NOT be stuck paying expensive per-student fees for hard copy textbooks or printed learner guides.
Mapped to Foundation Skills!
ASQA now commonly requires you to demonstrate at audit that your training resources assess and are mapped to all Foundation Skills. This is a potential critical non-compliance if you are not able to demonstrate you have met this requirement in your assessment tools.
Foundation skill assessment and mapping has been an integral aspect of the development of these CHC50221 RTO resources. Compliant has designed the package to assess all required foundation skills in the assessment workbooks, and you will be provided with mapping documentation so you can easily demonstrate where this requirement is met in the RTO materials for each performance criteria.
Don’t get caught out with a sub-standard RTO training resource at audit!
Vocational Placement Coordination Kit
Our CHC50221 Diploma of School Age Education and Care RTO Training Materials include ALL the vocational placement documents required to set up placements for this course right away.
Vocational placement is a requirement of completion for this qualification. It is your RTO’s responsibility to ensure that you have met your due diligence requirements and adequately informed ALL parties of their roles and responsibilities during this placement.
To support this process, we’ve created all the required tools and documentation to help you set up and run these placements in a compliant manner, so your students can complete the required vocational placement tasks. The vocational placement coordination toolkit (included at no extra charge with the CHC50221 training materials) includes:
- Vocational Placement Agreement –written agreement to be signed by student, Vocational Placement provider and RTO which states each parties obligations during the placement
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Info Pack– guide to organising, supporting and documenting vocational placements for the RTO’s VP coordinator, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Provider/Supervisor Info– guide to processes, responsibilities, costs & benefits, liaising with the RTO, and other information for the VP provider/workplace supervisor, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Student Info –guide to finding a placement, responsibilities, demonstrating skills during placement, and other information for the student, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Checklist
- Workplace Approval Checklist
All workplace assessments are contained in just ONE “Vocational Skills Workbook” (included in your CHC50221 RTO resources package) with tasks the students will complete while they are on placement. This makes it really easy for the student to know what needs to be completed while they’re “on the job”.
More information about the CHC50221 Diploma of School Age Education and Care
For more information about packaging rules, unit list, and more, check out the CHC50221 training.gov.au page.
Enquire now and get this premium CHC50221 Diploma of School Age Education and Care learning and assessment resources bundle for your RTO today!
Rectification AssistanceBack to Top
CHC50221 Rectification Assistance Guarantee
The Diploma of School Age Education and Care from Compliant comes with a rectification assistance guarantee in case an auditor is not satisfied with the assessment tools. All RTO materials are designed from the ground up for compliance and have gone through a strict validation and review process. However, we do understand that each auditor interprets the standards a little differently, and you need to demonstrate compliance with your auditor.
If for some reason your auditor isn’t satisfied with the assessment tools and believes rectifications are required, simply contact us while the audit is ongoing as in many cases we are able to help you demonstrate to your auditor how the RTO training materials work and collect evidence of competency for each unit requirement.
If the auditor still isn’t satisfied, provide us with a copy of the official audit report as it relates to this RTO training resource as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to assist with rectifications of the CHC50221 assessment tools based on the auditor’s feedback within 21 business days of receiving your audit report.
PublisherBack to Top
CHC50221 Diploma of School Age Education and Care Training Resource Publisher
This Diploma of School Age Education and Care RTO training materials package was developed by a team of experienced instructional designers at Compliant Learning Resources. Purchase of this training resources includes ongoing support for the product in the form of quality and compliance updates as changes are made to the training package as a result of feedback received from students, trainers, and auditors.
Compliant Learning Resources offers direct licensing and support for the Training resource. Please feel free to get in touch if you’re experiencing any issues related to the CHC50221 RTO materials.
LicensingBack to Top
CHC50221 Diploma of School Age Education and Care Training Materials License Terms
RTO Training Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided with a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees.
Compliant’s One-Off CHC50221 RTO Resource License Fee includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace site (unlimited access codes available – each code creates a single account valid for 12 months)
- You can use the resources for up to 12 months after the qualification/release is superseded so you can train out your current students
- New releases and other materials will be available for additional fees
- Student Assessment Workbooks & Assessor Assessment Workbooks can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are provided in editable Word format
- Learner Resources & Trainer Manuals can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are provided in unlocked PDF format
- All RTO materials are delivered in digital file format (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) format for easy editing and distribution
UnitsBack to Top
CHC50221 Diploma of School Age Education and Care Units of Competency
The CHC50221 Diploma of School Age Education and Care Resource package delivers a comprehensive and supportive training experience for learners to achieve competency in all 23 units of the qualification. This package includes diverse learner resources and assessment tools for the 15 core and 8 elective units. You can choose from various elective units listed below to tailor your training program to fit your specific needs.
Choose Your Units
- BSBLDR523 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- CHCCCS007 Develop and implement service programs
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCDIV003 Manage and promote diversity
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- CHCSAC006 Support children to participate in school age care
- CHCSAC007 Develop and implement play and leisure experiences in school age care
- CHCSAC008 Work collaboratively and respectfully with school age children
- CHCSAC010 Foster holistic learning, development and wellbeing for school age children
- HLTAID012 Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
- HLTFSE007 Oversee the day-to-day implementation of food safety in the workplace
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- SISXDIS001 Faciltate inclusion for people with a disability
- BSBHRM413 Support the learning and development of teams and individuals
- BSBOPS502 Manage business operational plans
- BSBPEF502 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- CHCCOM002 Use communication to build relationships
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability
- CHCDIS009 Facilitate ongoing skills development using a person-centred approach
- CHCPRP001 Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
- CHCSAC009 Support the holistic development of children in school age care
- CHCCOM005 Communicate and work in health or community services
- CHCMGT003 Lead the work team
- CHCPOL003 Research and apply evidence to practice
- HLTFSE001 Follow basic food safety practices