CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction RTO Resources
Secure CPC40120 – Certificate IV in Building and Construction RTO materials pack now! Your new RTO training materials package is already complete and ready for delivery.
Our latest CPC40120 materials are written following industry practices, and they go through rigorous validation and subject matter expert review processes so you get the best training materials possible.
Enquire now for more information or a personal walkthrough, and to get the best price on your RTO training resources!
Your new CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction RTO resource package includes:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Tools
- Assessor Guides
- Supplemental Policies, Procedures, Images
- Mapping Documents
Your RTO training materials package will address the latest regulation, technology, and techniques in the industry and will support your RTO in delivering the latest CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction qualification!
You may fill out the form and submit an enquiry now for more information, pricing, and samples of our CPC40120 resources!
CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction RTO Resources
Your new CPC training materials will help your RTO to deliver the newest CPC40120 version of the Certificate IV in Building and Construction course. Our expert team at TotalVET Training Resources is developing the materials to address the latest unit requirements and competencies.
Your CPC40120 training materials incorporate current industry best practices and will go through meticulous validation and development processes by instructional design professionals. Your Certificate IV in Building and Construction RTO training materials package will also be validated by subject matter experts to ensure your RTO gets a current, relevant training resource.
This CPC40120 resource is full of important training and compliance features to help you save money, secure your training organisation’s registration, and make your team’s life easier.
Receive these amazing tools with your investment:
- Assessment Tools – with a wide variety of different tasks to assess the course requirements and create a strong portfolio of assessment evidence
- Assessor Guides w/ Assessment Benchmarks – will be supplied for trainers/assesors to assess student submissions
- Mapping Document – includes the mapping of unit requirements against assessments to help you demonstrate compliance or conduct validation
- Learner Guides – with heaps of information to help students learn more efficiently and complete the assessments
- Workplace Documents – templates, policies and procedures, diagrams and other workplace documents to help prepare students for work and assist with assessment
This comprehensive RTO assessment and training materials package is the latest training resource package for the CPC40120 – Certificate IV in Building and Construction.
Students want the latest courses, so transition to the new CPC40120 course as soon as possible! Make the most of student demand for this new course & maximise your investment in quality training materials by ordering now!
CPC40120 Learning Resources and Assessment Tools
CPC40120 Assessment Tools
Your new CPC40120 RTO materials are made for blended delivery style and include theoretical and practical questions. These resources can be delivered through a mix of classroom, self-paced/online learning and practical observations in a workplace or simulated workplace environment.
Your RTO resources are also editable which gives you the flexibility to modify and contextualise the tools to suit your organisation’s delivery style. You can rebrand the tools or otherwise modify them to best suit your RTOs unique needs.
The CPC40120 assessment and training materials are supplied in unlocked and editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other appropriate file formats so you will be able to modify the training and assessment materials more easily.
You will receive documents to help with training such as simulated policies & procedures and the diagrams and other images are supplied in popular formats like PDF, JPEG, and the like.
CPC40120 Learner Guides
TotalVET’s CPC40120 training package includes a detailed, informative, and up-to-date learner guide which will be critical for your students’ success in the course.
TotalVET’s Learner Guides align with our assessment tools to ensure the content and language are consistent (this is a common problem when RTOs who buy assessment tool-only packages and match them with an off-the-shelf textbook or resource from a third party supplier).
You are free to contextualise or adjust the resource with imagery, language, and any extra information specific to your RTO or the context in which you will be delivering training – Learner Guides come in easy to edit Word format.
CPC40120 Mapping Documents
Your CPC40120 materials comes with a mapping document to help you find and demonstrate where unit requirements are assessed in the training materials.
This valuable tool will help you in undertaking the validation of your training resources as required by your RTO. It will also provide a guide so you can show auditors where the elements and assessment requirements are met in the tools.
Other Supporting RTO Training Resources
This CPC40120 training package includes supplemental images, policies, and procedural documents to assist you in delivering the course.
Our CPC40120 learner resource package will be offered in a unit-by-unit format which means one set of documents (Assessment Workbook, Assessor Guide, PowerPoint, Learner Guide) is provided for each unit of competency. This format means you can choose electives to suit your desired learner outcomes and training strategy.
Students often prefer the unit by unit format because it lets them get a statement of attainment for every unit they finish even if they have not yet completed the full qualification. This format may make it easier for you to deliver gap training when a student can achieve part of this qualification through recognition of prior competency.
The unit by unit format is ideal for funded delivery training where funding is paid on each unit of competency completed by the student. This means your students progress through the course one unit at a time and you receive regular funding payments.
TotalVET’s expert in-house team is developing these RTO training materials for the new CPC40120 qualification. It follows the standard processes and industry best practices learned through more than a decade of owning and operating registered training organisations. Its development is being overseen by industry experts to ensure that it will enable you to deliver the best quality training and assessment tools.
As with any resource you purchase from ANY vocational training materials publisher, it is recommended that you validate the tools as part of your setup so you understand and are confident in the compliance and quality of the materials before you take them to audit. Further, the validation process is the ideal opportunity for you to contextualise the CPC40120 resources to your cohort and align them with your RTOs Training and Assessment Strategy.Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
LicensingBack to Top
CPC40120 – Certificate IV in Building and Construction License Terms
Resources from the TotalVET Training Resources catalogue are provided with a “one-off” license fee for Unlimited Students within your RTO – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees to use the training materials!Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
UnitsBack to Top
CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction Units of Competency
The CPC40120 Certificate IV in Building and Construction Resource package provides a comprehensive set of training materials, including learner resources and assessment tools for all 19 units of competency, consisting of 11 core and 8 elective units. Thus, the training package allows you to customise your training program based on your learners’ specific needs by selecting from the range of elective units below. It’s important to note that when choosing your elective units, you must select all units from Group A electives. Once you have made these selections, you can complete your program by choosing any 2 units from the list of elective units provided.
Choose Your Units
- CPCCBC4001 Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for Class 1 and 10 Buildings
- CPCCBC4002 Manage work health and safety in the building and construction workplace
- CPCCBC4007 Plan building or construction work
- CPCCBC4008 Supervise site communication and administration processes for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4009 Apply legal requirements to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4010 Apply structural principles to residential and commercial constructions
- CPCCBC4012 Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCBC4014 Prepare simple building sketches and drawings
- CPCCBC4018 Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4021 Minimise waste on the building and construction site
- CPCCBC4053 Apply building codes and standards to the construction process for Class 2 to 9, Type C Buildings
Group A – Building
- BSBPMG422 Apply project quality management techniques
- CPCCBC4004 Identify and produce estimated costs for building and construction projects
- CPCCBC4005 Produce labour and material schedules for ordering
- CPCCBC4006 Select, procure and store construction materials for building and construction projects
- CPCSUS4002 Use building science principles to construct energy efficient buildings
- CPCCBC4003 Select, prepare and administer a construction contract
Group B – Site Manager
- CPCCBC4013 Prepare and evaluate tender documentation
- CPCCBC4017 Arrange resources and prepare for the building and construction project
- CPCCBC4052 Lead and manage teams in the building and construction industry
- CPCCCO4001 Supervise concreting work
- BSBLDR413 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBESB407 Manage finances for new business ventures
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBPMG426 Apply project risk management techniques
- CPCCBC4024 Resolve business disputes
- CPCCBC4026 Arrange building applications and approvals
- CPCCBC5019 Manage building and construction business finances
- BSBESB406 Establish operational strategies and procedures for new business ventures
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBESB402 Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures