FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) – RTO Learning Resources
Get RTO training materials to deliver and assess the qualification FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) from one of Australia’s leading resource developers! Your FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) learning resources and assessment tools package comes with a full set of training delivery resources, including:
- Assessment Tasks
- Learner Guides
- Competency Records
You will receive fully editable training and assessment resources so you can update your materials in line with internal or external audit recommendations, for internal or external validation outcomes, to comply with third party licence obligations, and for updates of training packages. With your unlimited student licence, you will be able to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want in your RTO. There are no ongoing licence fees and no per-student resources costs! Get in touch now for more information, pricing, and samples of your FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) RTO learning and assessment tools.
FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) RTO Training Resources
Get a set of RTO training materials to deliver the FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) qualification! This FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) training resources package includes student learning materials and student assessment materials for your trainers to support your compliance activities.
Using these training materials, your RTO will be able to provide valuable training. Help your students gain new skills to increase their employability and pursue new career opportunities in the field.
Your FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) vocational training and assessment resources package includes:
- Learner Guides with unit information for your students to study.
- Assessment Tasks for students to complete to determine competency.
- Competency Records
This package is provided in an editable digital format with an unlimited student licence and includes learner guide content!
FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) RTO Training Materials
The FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) qualification is sought after by Australian students, but good training resources are difficult to find. Many RTOs are forced to develop their own training materials at a huge expense or pass up the opportunity to deliver this valuable qualification altogether!
Fortunately, this FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) qualification package was developed by one of Australia’s leading training resource developers and is ready to go “off the shelf”, shortcutting your time to market by months.
Get this complete package so your RTO can complete your addition to scope application or start setting up your FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) course ASAP.
For more information about the FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) qualification, including packaging rules, release information, licensing, elements and performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment conditions, check the official training.gov.au page here – FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3).
Includes FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) Learner Guides!
Many training materials packages are provided as “assessment only” kits, which means you will need to write your own learner guides, buy printed learner guides per student from the developer, or rely on third party textbooks that may not align with your assessment resources.
This FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) resource comes complete with learner guide content! This means your students will have unit-specific information to study before completing summative assessment tasks.
The learner guides are provided in digital format on an unlimited student licence, so there’s just one upfront fee when you invest in the materials, and then you have full access to all the learning content as well as assessments.
Digital, Editable RTO Training Materials
Your FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) training materials will be provided in an editable digital format (Word and other appropriate file formats), so you can make essential modifications as required for your compliance.
Your RTO is allowed to modify these training resources in order to comply with internal or external validation outcomes, internal or external audit recommendations, an update of training package/units, and third-party licence obligations.
Printable FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) Resources
Your RTO will have the option to print unlimited copies of the training resources for use by your students/clients, with no additional licensing costs.
Because the materials are provided in editable digital formats, your RTO will be able to apply any feedback from audits and validations to the assessment materials and then print your own customised hard copy training for use by students.
Contact TotalVET Solutions for more information and samples of this RTO training resource package. Simply fill in the form on this page or call us on 1300 822 599 and learn more now.Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
Rectification AssistanceBack to Top
FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) Warranties and Guarantees
This training resource has been written to meet the training package requirements for the FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services (Release 3) qualification. This qualification package is provided “as is” without guarantee, warranty, or condition of any kind.Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
SamplesBack to Top
Simply fill in the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
UnitsBack to Top
FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services Units of Competency
The FNS51820 Diploma of Financial Services Resource package offers an all-encompassing set of training materials that support learners in achieving competence in all 10 units of the qualification. The training package features an array of learner resources and assessment tools for the 3 core and 7 elective units. Choose from the elective units listed below to tailor your training program, enhancing a personalised learning experience.
Decide Your Units
- FNSINC411 Conduct work according to professional practices in the financial services industry
- FNSINC503 Identify situations requiring complex ethical decision making
- FNSRSK411 Apply risk management strategies to own work
- FNSFMK515 Comply with financial services regulation and industry codes of practice
- FNSINC402 Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services used by an organisation or sector
- FNSORG501 Develop and manage a budget
- FNSORG505 Prepare financial reports to meet statutory requirements
- FNSORG506 Prepare financial forecasts and projections
- FNSSAM501 Apply advanced selling techniques to selling of financial products and services
- FNSBNK502 Manage services in a Business Transaction Centre
- FNSBNK511 Manage banking and service strategy for small business customers
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- FNSSAM503 Monitor market opportunities
- BSBCUS501 Manage a quality customer service
- BSBCNV501 Take instructions in relation to a transaction
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBPMG521 Manage project integration
- BSBPMG517 Manage project risk
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBSLS502 Lead and manage a sales team
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development