FNSACC426 Set up and operate computerised accounting systems RTO Materials
Order the latest learning resources and assessment tools to deliver and assess the FNSACC426 Set up and operate computerised accounting systems unit!
Your new FNSACC426 Set up and operate computerised accounting systems training materials package will include:
- Unlimited Student License
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides (including assessor instructions, competency mapping and benchmark answers)
This unit is included in the following Qualification/s:
FNSACC426 Set up and operate computerised accounting systems RTO Training Resources
Get a complete FNSACC426 Set up and operate computerised accounting systems training resources kit so your RTO can deliver and assess this popular unit of competency separately, or as part of a high-value vocational qualification!
Compliant Learning Resources will provide your RTO with FNSACC426 materials designed to help your students develop desirable skills and knowledge in the accounting sector, to increase their employability and pursue new career opportunities.
Your FNSACC426 Set up and operate computerised accounting systems vocational training and assessment resources package includes:
- Learning resources for your students to study,
- Workbooks for your students to complete and submit for assessment,
- Assessor guides with instructions and assessment benchmarks for your assessors, and
- Mapping documentation so you can quickly and easily demonstrate where each element and performance criteria is assessed in these training resources.
Your RTO will also receive an unlimited student license, meaning you can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want using this learning and assessment resource.
Please note: These training resources reference Xero, a third-party accounting software. RTOs must have access to Xero in order to complete this unit and related FNS units using these resources. RTOs are solely responsible for acquiring access/licence to Xero. TotalVET Training Resources only provides training resources and does not supply Xero software.
We also do NOT provide any training services. We develop RTO training materials and assessment resources for the purchase and use by Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
FNSACC426 RTO Training Materials
This VET resources package includes training materials for a single unit of competency, FNSACC426 Set up and operate computerised accounting systems. Using these RTO materials, you can deliver this UOC as an individual unit, as part of a skill set, or as a core or elective unit in a qualification. This unit of competency is also included as part of some qualification packages sold by Compliant Learning, so check our other training materials for sale if you need a full set of learning resources to deliver your course.
For more information about the FNSACC426 Set up and operate computerised accounting systems unit, including qualifications that include this unit, elements and performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment conditions, check the official training.gov.au page here – FNSACC426 Set up and operate computerised accounting systems
Unlimited Student License!
Our unlimited student license model means you purchase the FNSACC426 training resource once and deliver and assess training for as many students as you want with no additional fees! This is a self-contained VET training resource, meaning it comes with assessment tools AND learner guides with learning content for your students. No additional textbooks or per-student fees required!
Developer, Licensing & Support
This is FNSACC426 Set up and operate computerised accounting systems learning resources package is written and maintained by Compliant Learning Resources. Licensing and support for this unit of competency will be provided by Compliant Learning Resources.
Enquire now and get this premium FNSACC426 Set up and operate computerised accounting systems learning and assessment resources bundle for your RTO today!
PublisherBack to Top
LicensingBack to Top
FNSACC426 Set up and operate computerised accounting systems License Terms & Conditions
Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided for a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees!
Compliant’s One-Off FNSACC426 Resource License Fee offers outstanding value for money for your RTO, and includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login will work for all your students)
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable and editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable and editable
- Materials are delivered in digital format (Word, Excel, PDF, etc) via secure online delivery service for easy editing and distribution
- Minor updates and improvements are provided free of charge for the lifetime of the unit/qualification
- If the unit/qualification is superseded in future, an upgrade to the new version will be avaiable to existing clients for a proportionate license fee