FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law RTO Materials
Pre-order the latest learning resources and assessment tools to deliver and assess the FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law unit!
Your new FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law training materials package will include:
- Unlimited Student License
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides (including assessor instructions, competency mapping and benchmark answers)
- “Real World” Simulated Workplace Resources (on-line intranet)
This unit is included in the following Qualification/s:
FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law RTO Training Resources
Get a complete FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law training resources kit so your RTO can deliver and assess this popular unit of competency separately, or as part of a high-value vocational qualification!
Compliant Learning Resources will provide your RTO with FNSTPB505 materials designed to help your students develop desirable skills and knowledge in the accounting sector, to increase their employability and pursue new career opportunities.
Your FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law vocational training and assessment resources package includes:
- Learning resources for your students to study,
- Workbooks for your students to complete and submit for assessment,
- Assessor guides with instructions and assessment benchmarks for your assessors, and
- Mapping documentation so you can quickly and easily demonstrate where each element and performance criteria is assessed in these training resources.
Your RTO will also receive an unlimited student license, meaning you can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want using this learning and assessment resource.
FNSTPB505 RTO Training Materials
This VET resources package includes training materials for a single unit of competency, FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law. Using these RTO materials, you can deliver this UOC as an individual unit, as part of a skill set, or as a core or elective unit in a qualification. This unit of competency is also included as part of some qualification packages sold by Compliant Learning, so check our other training materials for sale if you need a full set of learning resources to deliver your course.
For more information about the FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law unit, including qualifications that include this unit, elements and performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment conditions, check the official training.gov.au page here – FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law
Unlimited Student License!
Our unlimited student license model means you purchase the FNSTPB505 training resource once and deliver and assess training for as many students as you want with no additional fees! This is a self-contained VET training resource, meaning it comes with assessment tools AND learner guides with learning content for your students. No additional textbooks or per-student fees required!
Virtual Workplace Resources
This FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law training and assessment materials package is supported by a Simulated Business intranet site which includes additional “workplace” resources to help you deliver and assess this qualification easily, and offer training to more students. These resources may include materials like policies and procedures, templates, forms, case studies, simulated client files, meeting minutes and more.
In most cases, this means your RTO will have the option to provide a fully simulated assessment pathway. This opens up opportunities for you to deliver vocational training to domestic students without a job, and international students who are not in Australia or don’t have the right to work in Australia. It also speeds up training delivery for your students with a job, as they can access the materials they need 24/7 and keep studying without having to stop and wait to retrieve documents from their workplace.
Developer, Licensing & Support
This is FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law learning resources package is written and maintained by Compliant Learning Resources. Licensing and support for this unit of competency will be provided by Compliant Learning Resources.
Enquire now and get this premium FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law learning and assessment resources bundle for your RTO today!
PublisherBack to Top
LicensingBack to Top
FNSTPB505 Apply legal principles in property law License Terms & Conditions
Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided for a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees!
Compliant’s One-Off FNSTPB505 Resource License Fee offers outstanding value for money for your RTO, and includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login will work for all your students)
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable and editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable and editable
- Materials are delivered in digital format (Word, Excel, PDF, etc) via secure online delivery service for easy editing and distribution
- Minor updates and improvements are provided free of charge for the lifetime of the unit/qualification
- If the unit/qualification is superseded in future, an upgrade to the new version will be avaiable to existing clients for a proportionate license fee