ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology – RTO Training Materials
Secure your ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology RTO resources package now so you can deliver quality training ASAP! These ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology RTO materials were developed by a leading Australian RTO training materials publisher. Your premium RTO training materials include amazing compliance and training features that your RTO will greatly benefit from – they will also support your organisation in meeting critical compliance requirements. Your ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology RTO training materials will come with training and assessment features such as:
- Unlimited student licence
- Can be adapted to online learning.
- Comes in a fully editable format.
- RTO materials are mapped to the training package requirements.
Contact us now for enquiries, samples, and a walkthrough of your ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology RTO training resources!
ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology RTO Training Materials
Secure your ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology RTO resources now so you can deliver training for the ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology qualification ASAP. These RTO training resources will help your organisation give learners an engaging learning experience!
These training resources will help your RTO to deliver a quality and cost-effective course through:
- Unlimited Student Licence – Use the training resources and train as many learners as you want in your organisation without getting additional per-student licence fees.
- Can be Adapted to Online Learning – These ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology RTO materials can be optimised for online training delivery.
- Comes in a Fully Editable Format – the ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology RTO resources come in a fully editable format so you can edit, contextualise, and adapt them to suit the needs of your student cohorts and your organisation.
- RTO Materials are Mapped to the Training Package Requirements – Your mapping document maps the RTO training materials to the training package requirements.
More Information About the ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Qualification
To learn more about theICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology, click here.
Contact us now on 1300 822 599 or email email@example.com for any enquiries about the ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology RTO training materials. Get in touch with us today so we can finalise your order and deliver the resources to you as soon as possible!Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
SamplesBack to Top
Simply fill in the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
UnitsBack to Top
ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Units of Competency
The ICT60220 Advanced Diploma of Information Technology Resource package offers an all-encompassing set of training materials that support learners in achieving competence in all 10 units of the qualification. The training package features an array of learner resources and assessment tools for the 1 core and 9 elective units. Choose from the elective units listed below to tailor your training program, enhancing a personalised learning experience.
Decide Your Units
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBTWK502 Manage team effectiveness
- BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices
- ICTICT608 Interact with clients on a business level
- ICTICT618 Manage IP, ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- ICTSAD609 Plan and monitor business analysis activities in an ICT environment
- ICTPMG617 Plan and direct complex ICT projects
- ICTSUS601 Integrate sustainability in ICT planning and design projects
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- ICTSAS526 Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
- ICTNWK546 Manage network security
- ICTDBS605 Develop knowledge management strategies
- ICTCYS608 Perform cyber security risk assessments
- ICTCYS606 Evaluate an organisation’s compliance with relevant cyber security standards and law
- ICTNWK613 Develop plans to manage structured troubleshooting process of enterprise networks
- ICTNWK621 Configure network devices for a secure network infrastructure