AURMTQ101 Analyse and repair faults in performance driveline systems – RTO Training Resources
AURMTQ101 Analyse and repair faults in performance driveline systems – RTO Training Resources
Get the latest AURMTQ101 RTO materials from CAQA Resources, one of Australia’s leading developers of training materials for RTOs! Your AURMTQ101 Analyse and repair faults in performance driveline systems comes with a comprehensive set of student and trainer assessment materials, mapping tools and more!
Your AURMTQ101 resources include a set of workbooks and other training tools to help you deliver the AURMTQ101 unit and assist you in complying with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
Your AURMTQ101 unit materials come with:
- Student Assessment Workbook – complete set of assessment tasks used to evaluate your student’s level of comprehension.
- Trainer Assessor Assessment Materials – include Benchmark Answers, Unit Mapping, Assessor Instructions for your trainers and assessors.
- Mapping Document – lets you map each task against the unit of competency training requirements.
- Learner Guide– is a comprehensive resource of information and learning content for your students.
Your new AURMTQ101 resources also include these valuable support documents that will assist you in running quality, comprehensive unit delivery for your students:
- Self-Study Guide – encourages learning by letting your students develop an understanding of the unit in a more personal approach.
- Class Activity Book –helps your trainers to deliver engaging and effective classroom or webinar student-trainer interactions, and aids students gain more understanding of the unit requirements.
- PowerPoint Presentation –presents critical learning points with the use of images, topic headings, and content notes that are usually applicable for individual delivery sessions.
- Session Plan –supports trainers in planning the most effective, relevant, and appropriate activities in compliance with the course requirements.
These RTO training resources are written by subject matter experts and validated by industry specialists using a comprehensive development process following the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
The AURMTQ101 Analyse and repair faults in performance driveline systems training materials include high-quality training and compliance features that help RTOs meet strict compliance obligations. The AURMTQ101 resources also come with unlimited student licenses that let you deliver and assess training to as many students as you want with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
Contact us today for more information, samples and pricing for your new AURMTQ101 materials!
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
AURMTQ101 Analyse and repair faults in performance driveline systems RTO Training Resources
Your AURMTQ101 resources will help you deliver critically needed, quality AURMTQ101 training to your students! Order these RTO training resources now and help your students develop valuable skills and gain career opportunities or land a job they want soon after their training.
Your RTO will benefit from:
- Unlimited student license for the Learner Guide & Assessment Tool package
- Unlimited student license for extras like the Session Plan, PowerPoint, Class Activity Book, and Self-Study Guide
- Materials provided in unlocked digital format (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other file formats as appropriate) so you can modify and contextualise the materials for your training and compliance
- No per-student fees or hard copy textbooks required!
The Analyse and repair faults in performance driveline systems resource package is the result of continuous product development and has undergone quality assurance by CAQA’s development team. These processes produce RTO training and assessment tools consistent, current, and relevant to the latest RTO training programs.
You can visit https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/AURMTQ101 to learn more about this unit.
Comprehensive, Robust Development Process
CAQA’s training resource creation process includes:
- Recruitment of subject matter experts, VET writers, and industry experts to ensure that the training materials are workplace relevant, correct, and up to date with industry needs.
- Development of a detailed project plan with a clear structure of how unit requirements and qualifications will be delivered and incorporates industry feedback on assessment methods and course content.
- Consultation with industry experts, VET experts, and trainers and assessors
- Validation and quality assurance by a team of experienced, VET-industry expert professionals, including many ISO9001 certified lead auditors with extensive VET-industry experience who have worked with industry regulators, including
Unlimited Student License
Your new AURMTQ101 Analyse and repair faults in performance driveline systems training materials are provided with an unlimited student license for just a one-off upfront investment in training and assessment materials! Your unlimited student licence means once you receive your training materials, you are free to deliver and assess AURMTQ101 training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
Current, Quality Learning Content
The AURMTQ101 RTO training and assessment resources were developed by Subject Matter Experts and validated by industry experts to ensure your course content is update-to-date, relevant to the industry, and uses language appropriate for your learners. These training resources are designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates equipped with the latest industry training practices, making them highly desirable employees who are ready to do the job from day one!
Brand-able, Contextualisable Training Materials
Build your brand while delivering high-quality RTO training to your students! Your package of educational resources for the AURMTQ101 unit will come in editable digital format, and you will have permission to brand, customise, adapt, and contextualise the materials to suit your needs and the needs of your student cohort.
Trainer Assessor Assessment
Your AURMTQ101 RTO training materials give you detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria, which is a fundamental requirement of your compliance. The simple to understand trainer assessor assessment are easily edited and contextualised to meet your training and current workplace requirements as part of your RTO’s compliance and course setup.
- Detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria
- Ready to use, easy to understand, simple to customise the format
- Accurate content and relevant to current workplace requirements
- Language appropriate to vocational education and training sector
The trainer assessment materials are written to meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates to the industry.
Student Assessment Workbook
This assessment tool will assist you in meeting all training and compliance requirements set for Registered Training Organisations, including principles of assessment and rules of evidence. Your Student Assessment Workbook includes:
- Assessment tasks for your learners
- Assessment plan document
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Assessment tasks to be administered to the student
- Outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
Simulated workplace resources are available for select units to support your training and assessment delivery (where appropriate). The AURMTQ101 training resources assist your RTO in delivering the AURMTQ101 unit and providing a great learning experience for your students. Simulated workplace resources can include:
- Workplace Policies and Procedures
- Meeting Minutes
- Client Records
- Workplace Templates
- Workplace Forms
- Organisational Chart
- Workplace Projects
- Financial Reports
Note that units may require students to demonstrate some competencies in a real workplace environment.
Your AURMTQ101 package includes comprehensive a mapping document that maps assessments against competency and training requirements. This training resource is essential for your RTO’s compliance activities. The mapping document assists you with conducting validation and assessments, and it’s an essential reference tool to help you find unit requirements and demonstrate compliance at audit.
Your AURMTQ101 materials include a session plan designed to support your trainers in delivering an effective, engaging, and compliant course in the classroom. You can also customise the session plan to create different contexts and delivery modes according to the desired learning outcome.
Our AURMTQ101 training materials come with comprehensive information and educational content to assist with your delivery of this unit. The Learner Guide utilises a wide selection of instructional methods, including formative assessment tasks and self-check questions. Your Learner Guide includes:
- Learning content for the units developed in a logical order, written to meet training requirements
- Self-check questions – practice questions designed to prepare students for the summative assessment tools
- Access to the Simulated Resources can include templates, policies, procedures and more to ensure your RTO resources are based on real work environment and consistent
Your Analyse and repair faults in performance driveline systems materials include a Self-Study Guide that acts as a learning tool to prepare your students for summative assessment. This tool helps students create a more independent approach to learning by allowing them to assess their level of competency.
Class Activity Book
Class Activity Books help facilitate more useful and engaging classroom or webinar training. These training materials reinforce concepts of learning and assist learners in developing greater understanding and knowledge of the unit.
Your AURMTQ101 training resources come with PowerPoint presentations that contain critical learning concepts. You can use PowerPoint presentations to deliver important concepts and theories in an easy-to-digest format. With PowerPoint presentations, you can provide more exciting content using topic headlines, images, and sounds. These files have also been mapped to specific training requirements.
Using PowerPoint presentations can help you demonstrate that competencies have been covered in training, making it easier for you to show this during audit if required.
- Unlimited student license.
- Materials provided in unlocked digital format (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other file formats as appropriate).
- You may modify and contextualise the materials for your compliance.
- No resale or distribution of the documents to other entities.
- A signed license agreement accepting these conditions is required before delivery of the training and assessment resources.
CAQA Resources developed this training and assessment resources package. CAQA is an RTO consultancy and RTO training materials publisher based in Melbourne, Victoria. They specialise in creating quality training and assessment materials for many popular vocational qualifications and training packages. TotalVET Training Resources is proud to partner with CAQA to assist with marketing and distributing their quality training resources to RTOs and training organisations Australia-wide.