AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems – RTO Training Resources
Get high-quality AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems RTO materials from one of Australia’s leading developers of training materials for RTOs! Your AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems comes with a comprehensive set of student and trainer assessment materials, mapping tools, and more! Your AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems resources include a set of workbooks and other training tools to help you deliver the AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems unit and assist you in complying with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015. Your AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems unit materials come with:
- Student Assessment Workbook – a complete set of assessment tasks used to evaluate your student’s level of comprehension.
- Trainer Assessor Assessment Materials – include benchmark answers, unit mapping, and assessor instructions for your trainers.
- Mapping Document – lets you map each task against the unit of competency/training requirements.
- Learner Guide – is a comprehensive resource of information and learning content for your students.
Your new AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems resources also include these valuable support documents that will assist you in running quality, comprehensive unit delivery for your students:
- Self-Study Guide – encourages learning by letting your students develop an understanding of the unit in a more personal approach.
- Class Activity Book – helps your trainers to deliver engaging and effective classroom or webinar student-trainer interactions, and aids students gain more understanding of the unit requirements.
- PowerPoint Presentation – presents critical learning points with the use of images, topic headings, and content notes that are usually applicable for individual delivery sessions.
- Session Plan – supports trainers in planning the most effective, relevant, and appropriate activities in compliance with the course requirements.
This unit is included in the following Qualifications:
- AUR20520 Certificate II in Workplace Skills
- AUR30620 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
These RTO training resources are written by subject matter experts and validated by industry specialists using a comprehensive development process following the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015. The AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems training materials include high-quality training and compliance features that help RTOs meet strict compliance obligations. The AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems resources also come with unlimited student licences that let you deliver and assess training to as many students as you want with no ongoing fees or resource costs! Contact us today for more information, samples, and pricing for your new AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems materials!
AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems RTO Training Resources
Your AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems resources will help you deliver critically needed, quality AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems training to your students! Secure these RTO training resources now and help your students develop valuable skills and gain career opportunities or land a job they want soon after their training.
Your RTO will benefit from:
- Unlimited student licence for the learner guide and assessment tool package
- Unlimited student licence for extras like the session plan, PowerPoint, class activity book, and self-study guide
- Materials provided in unlocked digital format (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other file formats as appropriate) so you can modify and contextualise the materials for your training and compliance.
- No per-student fees or hard copy textbooks required!
The AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems resource package is the result of continuous product development and has undergone quality assurance. These processes produce RTO training and assessment tools consistent, current, and relevant to the latest RTO training programs.
You can visit AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems to learn more about this unit.
Comprehensive, Robust Development Process
This training resource creation process includes:
- Recruitment of subject matter experts, VET writers, and industry experts to ensure that the training materials are workplace relevant, correct, and up-to-date with industry needs.
- Development of a detailed project plan with a clear structure of how unit requirements and qualifications will be delivered and incorporates industry feedback on assessment methods and course content.
- Consultation with industry experts, VET experts, trainers, and assessors.
- Validation and quality assurance by a team of experienced, VET-industry expert professionals, including many ISO9001-certified lead auditors with extensive VET-industry experience who have worked with industry regulators.
Unlimited Student Licence
Your AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems training materials are provided with an unlimited student licence for just a one-off upfront investment in training and assessment materials! Your unlimited student licence means once you receive your training materials, you are free to deliver and assess AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
Current, Quality Learning Content
The AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems RTO training and assessment resources were developed by subject matter experts and validated by industry experts to ensure your course content is up-to-date, relevant to the industry, and uses language appropriate for your learners. These training resources are designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates equipped with the latest industry training practices, making them highly desirable employees ready to do the job from day one!
Brandable, Contextualisable Training Materials
Build your brand while delivering high-quality RTO training to your students! Your package of educational resources for the AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems unit will come in editable digital format, and you will have permission to brand, customise, adapt, and contextualise the materials to suit your needs and the needs of your student cohort.
Trainer Assessor Assessment
Your AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems RTO training materials give you detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria, which is a fundamental requirement of your compliance. The simple to understand trainer assessor assessments are easily edited and contextualised to meet your training and current workplace requirements as part of your RTO’s compliance and course setup.
- Detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria
- Ready to use, easy to understand, simple to customise the format
- Accurate content and relevant to current workplace requirements
- Language appropriate to vocational education and training sector
The trainer assessment materials are written to meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates to the industry.
Student Assessment Workbook
This assessment tool will assist you in meeting all training and compliance requirements set for Registered Training Organisations, including principles of assessment and rules of evidence. Your student assessment workbook includes:
- Assessment tasks for your learners
- Assessment plan document
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Assessment tasks to be administered to the student
- Outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
Simulated workplace resources are available for select units to support your training and assessment delivery (where appropriate). The AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems training resources assist your RTO in delivering the AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems unit and providing a great learning experience for your students. Simulated workplace resources can include:
- Workplace Policies and Procedures
- Meeting Minutes
- Client Records
- Workplace Templates
- Workplace Forms
- Organisational Chart
- Workplace Projects
- Financial Reports
Note that some units may require students to demonstrate some competencies in a real workplace environment.
Your AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems package includes a comprehensive mapping document that maps assessments against competency and training requirements. This training resource is essential for your RTO’s compliance activities. The mapping document assists you with conducting validation and assessments, and it’s an essential reference tool to help you find unit requirements and demonstrate compliance at audit.
Your AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems materials include a session plan designed to support your trainers in delivering an effective and engaging course in the classroom. You can also customise the session plan to create different contexts and delivery modes according to the desired learning outcome.
Our AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems training materials come with comprehensive information and educational content to assist with your delivery of this unit. The learner guide utilises a wide selection of instructional methods, including formative assessment tasks and self-check questions. Your learner guide includes:
- Learning content for the units developed in a logical order, written to meet training requirements.
- Self-check questions are practice questions designed to prepare students for the summative assessment tools.
- Access to the simulated resources can include templates, policies, procedures, and more to ensure your RTO resources are based on real work environment and consistent.
Your AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems materials include a self-study guide as a learning tool to prepare your students for summative assessment. This tool helps students create a more independent approach to learning by allowing them to assess their levels of competency.
Class Activity Book
Class activity books help facilitate more useful and engaging classroom or online training. These training materials reinforce concepts of learning and assist learners in developing a greater understanding and knowledge of the unit.
Your AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems training resources come with PowerPoint presentations that contain critical learning concepts. You can use PowerPoint presentations to deliver important concepts and theories in an easy-to-digest format. With PowerPoint presentations, you can provide more exciting content using topic headlines, images, and sounds. These files have also been mapped to specific training requirements.
Using PowerPoint presentations can help you demonstrate that competencies have been covered in training, making it easier for you to show this during audit if required.Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing