TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment
Secure new TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment RTO training resources developed by a major Australian RTO and tested in day to day training and compliance! These RTO training materials are available for immediate purchase as-is and we will be providing ongoing upgrades, updates and enhancements to the materials as they are completed by our development team. Enquire now for more information and order now to get the best price on these resources! Many units are already under review or completed, so contact us for the latest project updates now. Your new TLIB2001 training resources package will typically include:
- Learner Guide (for most units from this publisher)
- Assessment Tools (may include Assignments, Practical Observations, Written Questions, Exams, Third Party Verification as appropriate)
- Session Plan
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Forms, Templates, Case Studies, Scenarios (as appropriate)
- Mapping Document
It is hard to find good training resources for the TLI Transport and Logistics training package so this is a rare opportunity to get materials to deliver and assess training for the Transport & Logistics industry. Enquire now for more information about the TLIB2001 and other materials available for this training package. Simply fill out the form and submit an enquiry now for more information, pricing and samples of the TLIB2001 training materials!
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
Get sought after training resources for the TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment unit here! This TLIB2001 training resource package for RTOs was originally developed by a major Australian training organisation and is now available to other VET institutes in Australia and overseas!
The TLIB2001 materials were designed with training and compliance features needed by training organisations and then tested in day to day training by the developing RTO. Most of these assessment tools will also have been tested at audit.
This package includes training and assessment materials to assist your RTO to deliver the unit TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment either as a standalone course, in a skillset, or as part of a complete vocational qualification. The materials may also be adapted and used in non-accredited training!
When you acquire this TLIB2001 package, you’ll receive:
- Assessment Tools – written to the unit requirements and tested in training.
- Assessment Benchmarks – including a clear standard for your assessors to assess student submissions against
- Mapping Document – including mapping of unit requirements against assessments to help you demonstrate compliance or conduct validation
- Session Plan – outline of how the tools are designed to be delivered giving you a starting point to develop your own unique delivery plan
- Templates, Forms, Examples (where available) – additional documents to support training delivery and assessment
- Learner Guides (available for most units) – learning content for your students to study to assist with completing the course
- PowerPoint Presentations – to support your classroom or webinar delivery of the course, or as additional reading content for your students
We have only recently acquired this catalogue of training materials and the resources are available for purchase and delivery “as-is” now for a heavily discounted license fee. We are in the process of rebranding and updating the training materials and will make free upgrades available to all clients that license the tools now.
Once updates and enhancements have been completed, the price of this catalogue will increase to reflect the true value of these hard-to-find training materials, so get in early to save! The TLIB2001 resources supplied “as-is” may require some minor editing, updates and rebranding before you use them in training.
Shortcut your time to market by months or years by acquiring these TLIB2001 training and assessment tools now! Using these resources as a base can mean you’re adding courses to scope and beginning training much sooner than you would if you were starting development from scratch. Start delivering sought-after vocational training for the TLI Transport and Logistics training package to your students, and generating revenue for your RTO way ahead of schedule.
Since this catalogue is so new, we are still indexing all the content supplied in each unit package to ensure we can provide you with the most correct information. Get in touch for the most up to date list of inclusions and samples of this training content.
For more information about the TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment unit, including qualifications that include this unit, elements and performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment conditions, check the official training.gov.au page here – TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment.
TLIB2001 Learning Resources and Assessment Tools
The TLIB2001 training materials are designed for blended training delivery includi
TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment Training Materials License Terms
Resources from the TotalVET Training Resources catalogue are provided with a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees!
TotalVET Training Resources’ One-Off TLIB2001 Unit Resource License Fee Includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees).
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources.
- Use of the resources for the lifetime of the unit/qualification release + 12 months teach out period.
- New releases, resource updates and other materials will be available for additional fees.
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are typically editable.
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are typically editable.
- Resources are delivered in digital format (Word, PDF, Excel, PowerPoint etc) for easy distribution.
This training resource was originally developed by Careers Australia, and is now licensed and distributed by TotalVET. TotalVET will maintain and develop this training resource.
Please note that NO rectification assistance guarantee is supplied with this training resource product.
This package of training materials includes learning and assessment resources for the unit TLIB2001 Check and assess operational capabilities of equipment only. We offer additional units from the TLI Transport and Logistics training package in this publishers catalogue, so please get in touch if you are looking for anything else from this range of educational resources.
This TLIB2001 training resource is supplied ‘as-is’ and does not include a rectification assistance guarantee. The RTO is responsible for making any modifications and contextualisation required of the materials and ensuring compliance at audit.
TotalVET is happy to take any feedback on the training materials and incorporate them into future revisions of the training resource, but are not able to make immediate changes to materials on request. The materials are typically supplied in editable format so the RTO is able to make any adjustments and modifications to the materials that they wish.
We are still compiling samples of the TLIB2001 training materials at this time. To see samples of the training and assessment materials, simply fill out the form on this page and we’ll be happy to prioritise creation of samples of this unit for your review.
This training resource was originally developed by Careers Australia and is now licensed and maintained by the publisher TotalVET Training Resources. TotalVET will provide ongoing updates and support for this training resource.
Please check the licensing tab for full licensing conditions and terms and conditions of sale of this training resource.