MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade
Secure new MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade RTO training resources developed by a well known Australian RTO and tested in day to day training and compliance! Your new MEM30305 RTO materials package will typically include:
- Learner Guides (for most units from this publisher)
- Assessment Tools (typically includes a range of assessment types like Assignments, Practical Observations, Written Questions, Exams, Third Party Verification)
- Session Plans (proposed delivery plan for blended training in the classroom)
- PowerPoint Presentations (to support webinar or classroom course delivery)
- Workplace Documents (forms, templates, and other documents to support learning and course delivery)
- Mapping Documents (showing where unit requirements are covered in the assessment tools)
These RTO training materials are available for delivery as-is now and are undergoing further quality updates and improvements that will be supplied to all current clients. This is an amazing opportunity to acquire quality RTO materials for hard to find and highly sought after RTO training resources in the MEM training package. Enquire now for more information about this catalogue of vocational training resources. Simply fill out the form for more information, pricing and samples of the MEM30305 training materials!
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade RTO Training Materials
Get sought after MEM30305 RTO resources so your RTO can deliver and assess the Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade qualification here! This RTO training materials package was developed and tested by a major RTO in real life training and assessment and is now being made available to Australian training organisations to support your course delivery.
This RTO training resource package includes training materials to deliver and assess the MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade qualification. We are also able to supply individual units of competency from this catalogue of RTO materials, so please let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll be happy to provide a customised quote for the training resources you need.
With this MEM30305 RTO training materials package you’ll benefit from:
- Assessment Tools – developed to the unit requirements and tested in training.
- Assessment Benchmarks – including a clear standard for your assessors to assess student submissions against
- Mapping Document – including mapping of unit requirements against assessments to help you demonstrate compliance or conduct validation
- Session Plan – outline of how the tools were designed to be delivered in the classroom to help you develop your own unique delivery plan
- Templates, Forms, Examples (where available) – additional documents to support learning and training delivery and assessment
- Learner Guides, E-Books and Other Readings (available for most units) – learning materials to help your students develop skills and knowledge to complete assessments
- PowerPoint Presentations – to support classroom or webinar delivery of the course, or can be handed out as an extra learning resource for students
Our publishing partner, TotalVET Training Resources, has recently acquired this catalogue from a well-known Australian RTO. These resources are available for purchase and delivery “as-is” for a heavily discounted price so you can get started now, with a free update to the updated tools as TotalVET completes improvements to the training materials. The MEM30305 resources supplied “as-is” may require some updates, editing and will need to be rebranded. Once updates have been completed, the cost of this catalogue will increase significantly, so get in early to save!
This is a unique opportunity to get hard-to-find MEM training and assessment resources for a fraction of their true value. Shortcut your time to market by months or years compared to starting development from scratch, and potentially save tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars at the same time! This means you can submit additions to scope earlier, launch courses sooner, and start delivering training – meaning you can generate revenue on your investment ASAP.
Please note we are currently indexing all the RTO materials available in this catalogue to provide the most correct information to our clients. Please contact us today for an up to date list of the specific units and files available for this MEM30305 course materials package.
For more information about the MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade qualification, including currency, course outcomes, elements and performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment conditions, check the official training.gov.au page here – MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade.
MEM30305 RTO Training Resources and Assessment Tools
MEM30305 Assessment Tool Delivery Method
These MEM30305 RTO resources have been designed to be used in blended training delivery, including some face to face instruction or activities to be completed in the classroom plus self-paced learning at home. It is possible to adapt the MEM30305 RTO materials to suit a wide range of training delivery styles depending on how your RTO intends to deliver the course – including fully self-paced online, full classroom, webinar, workplace delivery and more.
The training materials are typically in unlocked, editable format and you are free to customise and contextualise the materials to meet compliance and regulatory requirements, in line with industry feedback, and to suit your planned course delivery methods.
RTO materials in this catalogue use a range of assessment methods, and may include:
- Practical Observations
- Written Questions
- Case Studies
- Third Party Verification
- Record of Assessment
- And more!
Note these assessment tools do not include a fully simulated assessment pathway and would require additional contextualisation by the RTO to deliver fully simulated training and assessment. Practical observations or third-party verification forms are included for many units of competency in this RTO assessment tools package. These can be adapted to suit your course delivery method.
MEM30305 Learner Guides
Most RTO training materials from this publisher are supplied with Learner Guides, E-Books, PowerPoints and other Readings or Learning Resources that supplement or replace the Learner Guides. In most cases, this means you will have a self-contained training resource for each unit that does not require third-party textbooks for your students to complete their training. Of course you are also free to supplement the learning materials with additional texts and readings to assist your students to complete the MEM30305 course.
Please contact us for more information about your selected RTO resources and the specific inclusions in this package.
Most units of competency from this catalogue include PowerPoint slides to support your classroom or webinar based training delivery. These MEM30305 PowerPoints can also be used as an additional Learning Resource – for example, you can print and distribute them in the classroom, or convert to PDF and distribute to students via your LMS. These PowerPoints are editable so you may adjust the content, branding and imagery to suit your RTO, training style and industry needs.
MEM30305 Session Plans
Most units in the MEM30305 materials package are supplied with session plans for blended delivery of the unit. This means you can see how this RTO resource has been used in classroom-based plus self-study training delivery and gives you a starting point to develop your own unique training delivery style.
MEM30305 Mapping Documents
You will receive a mapping document with your MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade RTO training materials. Your mapping document is a valuable tool to help you conduct validation as part of your ongoing obligations as a Registered Training Organisation. This is also important at audit to assist you to find and show your auditor where competencies are assessed in the training materials.
Other Supporting RTO Resources
Many units of competency from this catalogue include other supporting materials such as forms, templates and extra readings to support your training and assessment delivery.
Unit by Unit Format
The MEM30305 learning resources come in a unit by unit format, meaning each set of documents covers one unit of competency. This means you can easily modify your MEM30305 course materials packaging with different electives to achieve different learning outcomes and adapt your training to client or industry needs.
This format is preferred by some students as they can complete all requirements for a single unit of competency and get a statement of attainment even if they don’t complete the full qualification. It also makes it easy to deliver gap training when a student can achieve part of a qualification through recognition of prior competency.
A unit by unit format is also ideal for funded training delivery where funding is paid on each unit of competency completed by the student. This means you can progress your students through the course a unit at a time and ensure regular funding payments for your training organisation.
These RTO resources are currently heavily discounted and delivered as they were acquired from the RTO. TotalVET Training Resources is in the process of reviewing and reformatting the materials to a consistent style and branding. Stage two of the project will involve fully validating and rectifying the tools to ensure currency and compliance with the latest training standards.
Our initial analysis shows the RTO training materials are quite good, especially in comparison to most commercial training resources on the market. The materials are supplied on the understanding that there may be gaps or missing documents that require additional development and we make no claims about the compliance of these training resources.
As with any training materials you purchase from ANY resource publisher, we recommend validating and rectifying the materials prior to use to make sure you are confident in the compliance of the RTO resources and take the time to align the materials with your Training and Assessment Strategy.
The MEM30305 RTO materials include 20 units total to meet the qualification packaging rules – including 12 core units plus 8 electives.
- MEM12023A Perform engineering measurements
- MEM12024A Perform computations
- MEM13014A Apply principles of occupational health and safety in the work environment
- MEM14004A Plan to undertake a routine task
- MEM14005A Plan a complete activity
- MEM15002A Apply quality systems
- MEM15024A Apply quality procedures
- MEM16006A Organise and communicate information
- MEM16007A Work with others in a manufacturing, engineering or related environment
- MEM16008A Interact with computing technology
- MEM17003A Assist in the provision of on the job training
- MSAENV272B Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
Elective Units (choose 8):
- MEM09002B Interpret technical drawings
- MEM12007D Mark off/out structural fabrications and shapes
- MEM18001C Use hand tools
- MEM18002B Use power tools / hand held operations
- MEM05005B Carry out mechanical cutting
- MEM05007C Perform manual heating and thermal cutting
- MEM05010C Apply fabrication, forming and shaping techniques
- MEM05011D Assemble fabricated components
- MEM05012C Perform routine manual metal arc welding
- MEM05015D Weld using manual metal arc welding process
- MEM05017D Weld using gas metal arc welding process
- MEM05019D Weld using gas tungsten arc welding process
- MEM05036C Repair/replace/modify fabrications
- MEM05037C Perform geometric development
- MEM05049B Perform routine gas tungsten arc welding
- MEM05050B Perform routine gas metal arc welding
- MEM05051A Select welding processes
- MEM05052A Apply safe welding practices
- MEM05016C Perform advanced welding using manual metal arc welding process
- MEM05018C Perform advanced welding using gas metal arc welding process
- MEM05020C Perform advanced welding using gas tungsten arc welding process
- MEM11011B Undertake manual handling
- MEM18011C Shut down and isolate machines/equipment
- MEM08010B Manually finish/polish materials
- MEM03003B Perform sheet and plate assembly
- MEM05003B Perform soft soldering
- MEM05004C Perform routine oxy acetylene welding
- MEM05006C Perform brazing and/or silver soldering
MEM30305 Certificate III in Engineering – Fabrication Trade Does Not Include Rectification Assistance
This MEM30305 training resource is supplied ‘as-is’ and does not include a rectification assistance guarantee. The RTO is responsible for making any modifications and contextualisation required of the RTO materials and ensuring compliance at audit.
The publisher is happy to take any feedback on the training materials and incorporate them into future revisions of the training resource, but are not able to make immediate changes to RTO materials on request. The RTO materials will mostly be in an editable format so the RTO is able to make any adjustments and modifications to the learning resources and assessment tools that they wish.