AUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology LLN Assessment Tools
Secure your AUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology LLN tools, meticulously tailored for Australian RTOs. This tool allows you to evaluate students’ language, literacy, and numeracy skills while aligning seamlessly with the Australian Core Skills Framework.
The Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology AUR30320 LLN assessment tool kit encompasses a wealth of invaluable resources, including:
- Pre-course Assessment Tools
- Marking/Mapping Guide
- Student Tests
- Industry-specific Questions
- Detailed Assessor Guide
- LLN Marking Guide
Experience the utmost convenience of this AUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology LLN assessment kit, now available in a digital format with an unlimited student licence. With this flexible solution, you can assess as many students as you want within your RTO, ensuring comprehensive evaluations for every one of them.
AUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology RTO Training Materials
Secure your AUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology RTO resources now so you can deliver training for the AUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology qualification ASAP. These RTO training resources will help your organisation give learners an engaging learning experience!
These training resources will help your RTO to deliver a quality and cost-effective course through:
- Unlimited Student Licence – Use the training resources and train as many learners as you want in your organisation without getting additional per-student licence fees.
- Can be Adapted to Online Learning – These AUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology RTO materials can be optimised for online training delivery.
- Comes in a Fully Editable Format – the AUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology RTO resources come in a fully editable format so you can edit, contextualise, and adapt them to suit the needs of your student cohorts and your organisation.
- RTO Materials are Mapped to the Training Package Requirements – Your mapping document maps the RTO training materials to the training package requirements.
More Information About the AUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology Qualification
To learn more about theAUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology, click here.
Contact us now on 1300 822 599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries about the AUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology RTO training materials. Get in touch with us today so we can finalise your order and deliver the resources to you as soon as possible!Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
UnitsBack to Top
The training resource package for the AUR30320 Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology consists of a comprehensive set of 32 units, outlined below:
- AURAEA002 Follow environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace
- AURASA102 Follow safe working practices in an automotive workplace
- AURETK002 Use and maintain electrical test equipment in an automotive workplace
- AURETR006 Solder electrical wiring and circuits
- AURETR007 Apply knowledge of automotive electrical circuits and wiring systems
- AURETR009 Install vehicle lighting and wiring systems
- AURETR010 Repair wiring harnesses and looms
- AURETR027 Install ancillary electronic systems and components
- AURETR112 Test and repair basic electrical circuits
- AURETR123 Diagnose and repair spark ignition engine management systems
- AURETR124 Diagnose and repair compression ignition engine management systems
- AURETR125 Test, charge and replace batteries and jump-start vehicles
- AURETR128 Diagnose and repair instruments and warning systems
- AURETR129 Diagnose and repair charging systems
- AURETR130 Diagnose and repair starting systems
- AURETR131 Diagnose and repair ignition systems
- AURETR132 Diagnose and repair automotive electrical systems
- AURETR135 Apply knowledge of petrol and diesel engine operation
- AURETR143 Diagnose and repair electronic body management systems
- AURTTA118 Develop and carry out diagnostic test strategies
- AURTTE104 Inspect and service engines
- AURLTZ101 Diagnose and repair light vehicle emission control systems
- AURTTC103 Diagnose and repair cooling systems
- AURLTB103 Diagnose and repair light vehicle hydraulic braking systems
- AURLTD105 Diagnose and repair light vehicle suspension systems
- AURLTD104 Diagnose and repair light vehicle steering systems
- AURTTK001 Use and maintain measuring equipment in an automotive workplace
- AURTTK102 Use and maintain tools and equipment in an automotive workplace
- AURTTA104 Carry out servicing operations
- AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems
- AURTTB101 Inspect and service braking systems
- AURLTE102 Diagnose and repair light vehicle engines