HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care – RTO Training Materials
Secure your HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care RTO resources package now so you can deliver quality training ASAP! These HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care RTO materials were developed by a leading Australian RTO training materials publisher. Your premium RTO training materials include amazing compliance and training features that your RTO will greatly benefit from – they will also support your organisation in meeting critical compliance requirements. Your HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care RTO training materials will come with training and assessment features such as:
- Unlimited student licence
- Can be adapted to online learning.
- Comes in a fully editable format.
- RTO materials are mapped to the training package requirements.
Contact us now for enquiries, samples, and a walkthrough of your HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care RTO training resources!
HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care RTO Training Materials
Secure your HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care RTO resources now so you can deliver training for the HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care qualification ASAP. These RTO training resources will help your organisation give learners an engaging learning experience!
These training resources will help your RTO to deliver a quality and cost-effective course through:
- Unlimited Student Licence – Use the training resources and train as many learners as you want in your organisation without getting additional per-student licence fees.
- Can be Adapted to Online Learning – These HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care RTO materials can be optimised for online training delivery.
- Comes in a Fully Editable Format – the HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care RTO resources come in a fully editable format so you can edit, contextualise, and adapt them to suit the needs of your student cohorts and your organisation.
- RTO Materials are Mapped to the Training Package Requirements – Your mapping document maps the RTO training materials to the training package requirements.
More Information About the HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care Qualification
To learn more about theHLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care, click here.
Contact us now on 1300 822 599 or email email@example.com for any enquiries about the HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care RTO training materials. Get in touch with us today so we can finalise your order and deliver the resources to you as soon as possible!Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
SamplesBack to Top
Simply fill in the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
UnitsBack to Top
HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care Units of Competency
The HLT41120 Certificate IV in Health Care Resource package offers an all-encompassing set of training materials that support learners in achieving competence in all 10 units of the qualification. The training package features an array of learner resources and assessment tools for the 1 core and 9 elective units. Choose from the elective units listed below to tailor your training program, enhancing a personalised learning experience.
Decide Your Units
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- HLTAAP002 Confirm physical health status
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- HLTOUT001 Implement safe access and egress
- HLTOUT004 Assess and deliver basic clinical care
- HLTOUT008 Manage a scene
- HLTOUT010 Communicate in complex situations to support health care
- HLTWHS002 Follow safe work practices for direct client care
- HLTWHS006 Manage personal stressors in the work environment
- BSBLDR301 Support effective workplace relationships
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
- HLTOUT006 Transport emergency patients
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- HLTOUT007 Transport non-emergency patients under operational conditions