AUR50216 Diploma of Automotive Technology RPL Kit
This AUR50216 Diploma of Automotive Technology RPL assessment tool kit helps fulfil your RTO’s compliance requirement to offer an RPL pathway for the AUR50216 Diploma of Automotive Technology qualification. Your AUR50216 Diploma of Automotive Technology RPL tool kit was developed to break down performance criteria into clear questions and easy-to-follow instructions for evidence submission.
Secure this quality AUR50216 Diploma of Automotive Technology RPL tool kit now and make sound, consistent, and valid assessment decisions. Your AUR50216 Diploma of Automotive Technology RPL kit will help you remain compliant with training standards and will make RPL easier for your RTO’s trainers and students.
Your AUR50216 Diploma of Automotive Technology RPL kit comes with:
- RPL Form: A comprehensive form for students to fulfil regulatory, organisational, and NCVER requirements.
- Self-Assessment Kit: Empowers students to evaluate their skills and knowledge based on training package criteria. It aids in gathering appropriate supporting documentation and evidence.
- Instructions for Evidence-Gathering Tasks (where applicable): Includes guidance on collecting suitable evidence as students progress through each unit.
- Competency Conversation Kit: Equips assessors with questions to engage students in discussions, assessing their knowledge and skills on the unit/qualification.
- Demonstrations and Observations Kit: Includes practical tasks relevant to the unit. Students perform these tasks while the assessor observes and records their performance.
- Third Party Kit: This is completed by an independent third party, preferably a supervisor familiar with the student’s workplace abilities. They will be asked for feedback on the student’s skills and workplace performance.
- Assessor’s Kit: Contains detailed instructions, procedures, and recording tools essential for assessors throughout the assessment process.
- Mapped Questions, Activities, and Tasks: All questions, activities, and tasks are aligned with the competency requirements of each unit of competency.
All documents are provided in digital format so you can customise them to suit the needs of your learner cohort. The AUR50216 Diploma of Automotive Technology RPL assessment tool kit can also be rebranded with your logo.
Contact us now at 1300 822 599 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries about the AUR50216 Diploma of Automotive Technology RPL assessment tool kit or to order them today!