SIT20116 Certificate II in Tourism
SIT20116 Certificate II in Tourism
Get the latest RTO training materials from CAQA Resources, one of Australia’s leading developers of training materials for RTOs! Your SIT20116 Certificate II in Tourism comes with a comprehensive set of student and trainer assessment materials, mapping tools and more!
Your SIT20116 RTO training resources include a comprehensive set of tools to help you set up your SIT20116 Certificate II in Tourism course and assist you to comply with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015. Your SIT20116 materials come with:
- Student Assessment Workbooks – complete set of assessment tasks that are used for evaluating your student’s level of comprehension
- Trainer Assessor Assessment materials – includes Benchmark Answers, Unit Mapping, Assessor Instructions for your trainers and assessors
- Mapping Document – lets you map each task against the unit of competency/training requirements
- Learner Guides – provides tons of information and learning content to help prepare your learners for assessment
Your new SIT20116 resources also include these valuable support documents that will assist you to run a quality, comprehensive course for your students:
- Self-Study Guides – encourages learning by letting your students develop understanding of the course in a more personal approach
- Class Activity Books – helps your trainers to deliver engaging and effective classroom or webinar student-trainer interactions, and aids students gain more understanding of the unit requirements
- PowerPoint Presentations – presents key learning points with the use of images, topic heading and key content notes that is usually applicable for individual delivery sessions
- Session Plans – supports trainers in planning the most effective, relevant and applicable activities in compliance with the course requirements
These RTO training resources have been developed by subject matter experts and were validated by industry specialists using a comprehensive development process in compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015. The SIT20116 Certificate II in Tourism training materials include high-quality training and compliance features that help RTOs meet strict compliance obligations. The SIT20116 also comes with unlimited student licenses that let you deliver and assess training to as many students as you want with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
Contact us today for more information, samples and pricing for your new SIT20116 RTO training materials.
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
SIT20116 Certificate II in Tourism RTO Training Resources
Your SIT20116 RTO training resources from CAQA Resources has been designed so you can deliver critically needed, quality training to your students!
In this RTO training resource, you will receive training or assessment tools that have been designed for use in Australian Registered Training Organisations. Order these RTO training resources now and help your students develop valuable skills and gain career opportunities or land a job they want soon after their training.
The Certificate II in Tourism is the result of continuous product development and has undergone quality assurance by CAQA’s development team. These processes produce RTO training and assessment resource that are consistent, current and relevant with the latest RTO training programs.
Your SIT20116 RTO training resources come with a complete set of mapping documents that is crucial in supporting your validation process. All assessment materials are verified and are mapped against relevant units of competency. This ensures that every competency requirement has been assessed using appropriate methods of evidence collection.
Comprehensive, Robust Development Process
Your SIT20116 RTO training resources from CAQA are the results of a robust development process and intended to help your RTO achieve compliance with industry best practice and regulatory standards for Australian Registered Training Organisations. RTO training materials have been developed from the ground up, ensuring all student and trainer assessment materials are tailored to strict standards of evidence and compliance.
CAQA’s training materials and resources have been developed using these steps:
- Recruitment of subject matter experts, VET writers, and industry experts to ensure that the training materials are workplace relevant, correct and up-to-date with industry needs.
- Development of a detailed project plan with a clear structure of how unit requirements and qualifications will be delivered, considering industry feedback on assessment methods and course content.
- Consultation with industry experts, VET experts, and trainers and assessors
- Validation and quality assurance by a team of experienced, VET-industry expert professionals, including many ISO9001 certified lead auditors with extensive VET-industry experience who have worked with industry regulators, including
Unlimited Student License
Your new SIT20116 Certificate II in Tourism training materials are provided with an unlimited student license for just a one-off upfront investment in training and assessment materials!
This means once you receive your training materials, you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
- Unlimited student license
- Materials provided in unlocked digital format (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other file formats as appropriate)
- You may modify and contextualise the materials for your compliance
- No per-student fees for hard copy textbooks
- Unlimited student license plans for Learner Guides, Session Plans, PowerPoints, Class Activity Books, and Self-Study Guides
Trainer Assessor Assessment
Your SIT20116 RTO training materials give you detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria, which is a fundamental requirement of your compliance. The simple to understand trainer assessor assessment can easily be contextualised to meet your training and current workplace requirements as part of your RTO’s compliance and course setup.
- Detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria
- Ready to use, easy to understand, simple to customise the format
- Content accurate and relevant to current workplace requirements
- Language appropriate to vocational education and training sector
The trainer assessment materials are written to meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates to industry.
Student Assessment Workbooks
These assessment tools have been written to help you meet all training and compliance requirements set for Registered Training Organisations, including principles of assessment and rules of evidence. Your Student Assessment Workbooks include:
- Assessment tasks for your learners
- Assessment plan document
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Tasks to be administered to the student
- Outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
Simulated workplace resources may be supplied with some units to support your training and assessment delivery (where appropriate). The SIT20116 training resources assist your RTO to deliver the SIT20116 course and provide a great learning experience for your students.
Simulated workplace resources can include:
- Workplace Policies and Procedures
- Meeting Minutes
- Client Records
- Workplace Templates
- Workplace Forms
- Organisational Chart
- Workplace Projects
- Financial Reports
Note that units may require students to demonstrate some competencies in a real workplace environment.
Current, Quality Learning Content
The SIT20116 RTO training and assessment resources are developed by Subject Matter Experts and validated by industry experts to ensure your course content is update-to-date, relevant to the industry, and uses language appropriate for your learners. These training resources are designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates equipped with the latest industry training practices, which makes them highly desirable employees that are ready to “do the job” from day one!
Your SIT20116 package includes comprehensive mapping documents that map assessments against competency and training requirements. This training resource is essential for your RTO’s compliance activities. This assists you to conduct validation and assessments, and it’s an important reference tool to help you find unit requirements and demonstrate compliance at audit.
Your SIT20116 training and assessment resources includes a full set of learner guides complete with all the information and education content needed to deliver this high-quality RTO resource. The Learner Guides utilise a wide selection of instructional methods that include formative assessment tasks and self-check questions. They are designed to assist your trainers in evaluating individual student needs, comprehension and progress. You are free to contextualise or adjust the resource with imagery, language, and any extra information specific to your RTO or the context in which you will be delivering training – Learner Guides come in easy to edit Word format.
The SIT20116 include session plans designed to support your trainers deliver an effective, engaging and a compliant course in the classroom. You can also customise these session plans to create different contexts and delivery modes according to the desired learning outcome.
Your SIT20116 RTO training materials include Self-Study Guides that can be used as a learning tool to prepare your students for summative assessment. It helps students create a more independent approach to learning by allowing them to assess their level of competency personally.
Class Activity Books
Class Activity Books help facilitate more effective and engaging classroom or webinar training. These training materials reinforce concepts of learning and assist learners to develop greater understanding and knowledge of the unit.
Your SIT20116 training resources come with PowerPoint presentations that contain critical learning concepts. This can be used for delivering important concepts and theories in an easy-to-digest format. With PowerPoint presentations, you can provide more interesting content with the use of topic headlines, images, and sounds. These PowerPoints have also been mapped to specific training requirements. This can help you in demonstrating that competencies have been covered in training, making it easier for you to demonstrate this during audit if required.
Brand-able, Contextualisable Training Materials
Build your brand while delivering high-quality RTO training to your students! Your package of educational resources for the SIT20116 qualification will be delivered in editable digital format, and you will have permission to brand, customise, adapt and contextualise the materials to suit your needs and the needs of your student cohort.
CAQA Resources guarantees that if for some reason an ASQA (or other official regulatory body) audit does reveal a skill or knowledge gap in their assessment tools resulting in a non-compliant outcome for your RTO, CAQA Resources will assist with rectifications to the materials free of charge. Please note, we require a minimum of 15 business days’ notice to resource and complete updates to assessment tools.
If you would like to claim the Audit Guarantee on an official regulatory audit, please notify us at least six days prior to your audit at [email protected]
If you need an assistance during the audit related to the product provided by CAQA, call 1800 266 160 or email [email protected] In most cases, a CAQA consultant will be able to help you explain how these resources are used and demonstrate compliance.
This guarantee applies only to audits conducted by an official registering body. CAQA Resources cannot guarantee assessment tools that have been modified from their original format, as any changes may affect the overall design and integrity of the materials.
To claim the guarantee, you must submit the audit report to CAQA Resources as proof of the finding of non-compliance of that tool. Requests made without the official audit report will not qualify for the compliance guarantee.
Please submit your request to claim the audit guarantee as soon as possible after receiving your audit report to allow CAQA Resources sufficient time to complete rectifications.
Note: From 1st July 2018, in certain audit, ASQA will no longer provide an opportunity for rectification if non-compliance is identified in the audit. CAQA cannot offer the audit rectification assistance guarantee in a situation where there is no rectification opportunity after the audit. This affects initial RTO registrations and may affects other types of regulatory audits.