22250VIC Certificate I in EAL (Access) | CAQA Resources
22250VIC Certificate I in EAL (Access) | CAQA Resources
Get your new Certificate I in EAL (Access) RTO Training Materials package from a leading Australian training resource publisher! This assessment tools-only package has been developed by subject matter experts, validated by industry experts, and put through a comprehensive quality control and compliance assurance process to make sure it meets all the Certificate I in EAL (Access) training package requirements. Your New 22250VIC Assessment Kit Package Includes:
- Learner Assessment Tasks/Workbooks
- Trainer/Assessor Assessment Packs (including Marking Guide)
- Mapping Documents
These training and assessment materials have been designed to be ready-to-use, easy-to-customise and easy to understand for your trainers and students. The assessment tools have been written to meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015, including principles of assessment and rules of evidence. Using language appropriate to the learner level, these materials will equip your RTO to be able to deliver skilled graduates from your 22250VIC course, who are ready to do the job from day one.
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
Get a quality set of assessment materials for your 22250VIC Certificate I in EAL (Access) qualification!
Your assessment materials are fundamental to the quality of your quality of training and assessment and critical to your RTO’s long-term compliance. Investing in high-quality assessment materials designed by industry experts and written to meet the training package requirements in maintaining compliance with the ever-increasing quality and compliance requirements for Australian Registered Training Organisations.
This assessment kit package will provide your RTO with:
- Unlimited student license
- Access to simulated resources
- Assessments fully mapped to training package requirements
- High-quality educational tools developed by industry experts
- Content is written with current, industry-relevant language suitable to the learner level
22250VIC Assessment Kit Package Inclusions
- Student Assessment Pack (including Learner Assessment Workbooks) – the assessment tasks for your students to complete and submit for assessment
- Trainer Assessment Pack (including Trainer/Assessor Assessment Workbook) – benchmark answers for your assessors to mark against, including evidence criteria used to judge the quality of the submission, so you trainers have clear rules for judgements of competence
- Mapping Document- Mapping of each task against all the unit of competency/training package requirements.
Comprehensive, Robust Development Process
Every resource from the CAQA catalogue, including the Certificate I in EAL (Access) package, benefits from a detailed and robust development process so you get great training resources.
The development process includes 4 major steps:
- Recruitment of subject matter experts – to ensure the content is workplace relevant, correct and current to industry needs.
- Development of a detailed project plan – clear structure for how the requirements of the units and qualification will be addressed, incorporating industry feedback on assessment methods and the course content.
- Consultation throughout development with industry experts, VET experts, and trainers and assessors – ensures assessment tools are current and relevant to industry, and all assessments are conducted in a way that is fair, flexible, valid and reliable.
- The educational resources are validated, and quality checked by a team of experienced, VET-industry expert professionals. This includes many ISO9001 certified lead auditors with extensive VET-industry experience who have worked with industry regulators including ASQA.
Student Assessment Pack (Learner Assessment Workbooks)
Your assessment kit for the Certificate I in EAL (Access) qualification has been developed by subject matter experts, validated by industry experts and reviewed by compliance experts for quality and compliance assurance. This assessment package is written to meet all training package and compliance requirements for the Certificate I in EAL (Access), including the principles of assessment and rules of evidence.
Your Student Assessment Pack / Learner Assessment Workbooks include:
- Assessment tasks for your learners
- Assessment plan document
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Tasks to be administered to the student
- Outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
Trainer Assessment Pack (Trainer/Assessor Assessment Books)
Quality benchmark answers are one of the foundations of your compliance. This trainer pack is designed to help your assessors make quality, consistent judgements of competence.
- Detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria.
- Ready to use, easy to understand, simple to customise format.
- Content accurate and relevant to current workplace requirements.
- Language appropriate to vocational education and training sector.
These assessment materials are written to meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates to industry that are ready to do the job from day one.
Unlimited Student License
Your new 22250VIC RTO Training Materials are provided with an unlimited student license for just a one-off upfront investment in training and assessment materials!
This means once you receive your Certificate I in EAL (Access) materials, you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO – with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
This unlimited student license also applies to all materials included with this package – including Assessments and Marking Guides – meaning you get these training resources in digital format and can make unlimited copies.
Editable, Brandable Training Materials
Your package of educational resources for the Certificate I in EAL (Access) course will be delivered in digital format, and you will have permission to brand, customise and adapt the materials to suit your needs and the needs of your student cohort.
Current, Quality Learning Content
These 22250VIC training and assessment resources are developed by Subject Matter Experts and validated by industry experts to ensure your course content is update-to-date, relevant to industry, and uses language appropriate for your learners – meaning you can deliver skilled graduates who are ready to do the job from day one.
Additional workplace resources including templates, policies, procedures and more to ensure assessments are consistent and are based on the Principles of Assessment and the Rules of Evidence.
Your 22250VIC includes a mapping document that shows how your new training materials map to all the training package requirements.
This document is critical for your RTO’s compliance activities, allowing you to conduct validation and is an essential reference tool to help you demonstrate compliance at audit.
- Unlimited student license.
- Materials provided in unlocked digital format (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other file formats as appropriate).
- You may modify and contextualise the materials for your compliance.
- No resale or distribution of the documents to other entities.
- A signed license agreement accepting these conditions is required before delivery of the training and assessment resources.
CAQA Resources guarantees that if for some reason an ASQA (or other official regulatory body) audit does reveal a skill or knowledge gap in their assessment tools resulting in a non-compliant outcome for your RTO, CAQA Resources will assist with rectifications to the materials free of charge. Please note, we require a minimum of 15 business days’ notice to resource and complete updates to assessment tools.
If you would like to claim the Audit Guarantee on an official regulatory audit, please notify us at least six days prior to your audit at [email protected]
If you need an assistance during the audit related to the product provided by CAQA, call 1800 266 160 or email [email protected] In most cases, a CAQA consultant will be able to help you explain how these resources are used and demonstrate compliance.
This guarantee applies only to audits conducted by an official registering body. CAQA Resources cannot guarantee assessment tools that have been modified from their original format, as any changes may affect the overall design and integrity of the materials.
To claim the guarantee, you must submit the audit report to CAQA Resources as proof of the finding of non-compliance of that tool. Requests made without the official audit report will not qualify for the compliance guarantee.
Please submit your request to claim the audit guarantee as soon as possible after receiving your audit report to allow CAQA Resources sufficient time to complete rectifications.
Note: From 1st July 2018, in certain audit, ASQA will no longer provide an opportunity for rectification if non-compliance is identified in the audit. CAQA cannot offer the audit rectification assistance guarantee in a situation where there is no rectification opportunity after the audit. This affects initial RTO registrations and may affects other types of regulatory audits.
This training and assessment resources package was developed by CAQA Resources.
CAQA is an RTO consultancy and RTO training materials publisher based in Melbourne, Victoria. They specialise in creating quality training and assessment materials for many popular vocational qualifications and training packages.
Compliant Learning Resources is proud to partner with CAQA to assist with marketing and distribution of their quality training resources to RTOs and training organisations Australia-wide.