Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get samples of your RTO Training Materials?
- Yes, you can request free samples by contacting us at 1300 822 599 or [email protected].
- Are your training resources validated?
- We validate our training resources as we develop them. We also include detailed mapping for each task in the Assessor Guide and a master matrix to make compliance easier.
- Do your products guarantee compliance?
- To improve the quality of our training resources, we always do our best to apply feedback from our clients and audit.
However, compliance is subjective to every RTO and depends on the context of training and assessment. Thus, we cannot guarantee that all training materials in our catalogue are compliant with the interpretations and expectations of each auditor.
Important Note: TotalVET Training Resources has acquired the license to distribute part of the Careers Australia library of training resources and is making them available to Australian training organisations. This catalogue includes one of Australia’s most extensive ranges of training resources, including many niches and hard to find training resources.
All training materials from this catalogue are provided on an “as-is, where-is” basis, with the understanding that there may be gaps in the assessment tools that need to be rectified. This means that some units were not complete at the time the RTO’s content was acquired by the owner (e.g., observation forms, learner guides, benchmarks, or other tools may not be available for a unit), either because the materials weren’t required or because Careers Australia had not completed them prior to the new acquisition.
- Will the assessment pass audit?
- Our team follow strict high standards in developing our training resources. We also listen to feedback from clients and audits and apply them to our products. Therefore, we are confident that they will meet the audit requirements.
However, each auditor has their own interpretation of the Standards for RTOs. To help you meet your requirements, we provide a rectification assistance guarantee.
- Do you provide rectification assistance?
- The publishers of our training resources offer their own audit rectification assistance (Precision Group (Australia), Compliant Learning Resources, TotalVET Training Resources, and RTO Learning Materials).
This guarantee applies only when you purchase a single unit or a complete training package.
Unfortunately, the rectification assistance guarantee is not applicable when you purchase only the Assessment Tool or the Learner Guide package.
- How can I take advantage of audit rectification assistance?
- Should you require a rectification assistance guarantee on official regulatory audits, please notify us in writing at least 20 business days prior to your audit.
Kindly provide a copy of your official audit report and send it to [email protected].
- Do you customise training materials?
- No. but we can refer you to an independent organisation to help you customise your purchased course materials and align them with your Training and Assessment Strategy.
- The link to my resources expired. How do I access them again?
- The link we provide is valid for 7 days only. If you couldn’t download them within the given timeframe, you may request a new link from [email protected] or 1300 822 599.
Ordering and Payment
- How do I order?
- You can order through our website or by contacting us at [email protected] or 1300 822 599.
- How can I pay for my order?
- When you checkout through our online shop, you can pay using credit cards, Paypal or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
- We can also send you an invoice thru email, and you can pay through bank transfer or credit card.
- Do you accept payments over the phone?
- We do not accept payments over the phone for security purposes.
- Do I have to pay in full for my order?
- Yes. Please pay all orders in full before we deliver the RTO materials to you.
- How will you deliver my orders?
- We deliver all training materials in digital format. We send them through a secure document delivery service, such as SharePoint, Dropbox or similar applications.
- How soon can I receive my order?
- Our standard delivery timeframe is 2-5 business days, depending on the volume of orders we’ve received.
Please note that we process orders on a “first come, first served” basis. Any delays in the payment and licensing process may result in delays in the delivery of your order as well.
- When will I receive my pre-orders?
- We deliver pre-orders within 5 business days upon completion of the training resources.
For more information about our resource development schedule and complete dates, contact us at [email protected].
- Are the timelines for the pre-ordered units definite?
- The timelines are only estimates. We can complete a unit earlier or later depending on varying factors. We will keep you updated with any changes to the units’ completion dates.
- Can you expedite the delivery of pre-ordered resources?
- We are working diligently to complete the development and delivery of all remaining units. Our team also prioritise the development of the most popular units to meet the needs of most RTOs.
We understand compliance is paramount in the modern VET industry. Therefore, we are not willing to take shortcuts to ensure the quality of our resources.
- How long does it take to complete new resources?
- Our standard development cycle is 6-8 weeks per unit. This helps us ensure you get high-quality training resources and maintain compliance as a training organisation.
Resource updates to new qualification/unit releases
- Do you provide free updates to new qualification/unit releases?
- We only provide free training resource updates for qualification or unit releases with minor changes and if the qualification/ unit codes haven’t changed.
For major updates, or when a qualification/ unit code has changed, you’ll need to purchase the new training resource versions.
If you’re an existing client, you can get discounts for the updated training resources.
- Can I exchange my superseded training resources for new ones?
- If you got your superseded resources from us, we could provide special upgrade offers to assist you with getting brand-new training resources.
Please contact us at 1300 822 599 or [email protected] to know more about our upgrade offers as they differ each month.
- Can I get a refund after receiving the RTO materials?
- Please refer to our Refund and Returns Policy Page here.
- Can I get an additional discount if I order in bulk?
- You can get discounts when you order two (2) or omer qualification packages, but it’s subject to the management’s approval.
- Do you have promos?
- We do have promos and sale offers available all year round. Sign up for our newsletter and email list so you never miss out on great deals.
- How can I get a copy of my tax invoice?
- You may download a PDF file of your invoice from the link we’ll be sending you after you confirm your purchase.
- Can I get an additional discount after I have already received my invoice?
- Any requests regarding further discounts shall be subject to management’s approval.
- I want to change/ update some details in my invoice. How can I do it?
- Please contact [email protected] regarding any changes to your invoice.
Copyright and Licensing
- Can I make copies of the materials purchased from TotalVET Training Resources?
- Please note that all copyrights remain with the publishers of our training resource publishers.
TotalVET Training Resources owns all Copyright on its products as detailed in the Copyright Act 1969.
No part of our books or training resources may be reproduced in any form (e.g., electronic, mechanical, etc.) without written permission from us. Legal action may be taken against anyone who produces unauthorised copies of any TotalVET Training Resources.
- Can I remove copyright marks from the documents if I bought the digital editable format?
- Our copyright acknowledgement should be kept inside the cover of each document, as well as the footer of each page.
- Can I insert my own logo in the resources?
- Yes, you are free to add your own logo and rebrand the materials under your One-Off license, given that the copyright is acknowledged anywhere in the resources.
- How do I change some details/ information in my license agreement?
- You may edit your details on the document or you can ask our team to do it for you. If you want us to make the changes, please contact [email protected].
- Can I make some changes in the license agreement (remove/revise a clause, etc.)?
- Our license agreements contain our standard terms and conditions. Any requests for revisions are subject to management’s approval.
The usual turnaround time for this is around 4-7 business days, depending on the nature of the request.
- I have other RTOs. Can I buy one copy of training resources and use it for my other RTOs?
- Our license agreement only allows one Registered Training Organisation (RTO) per training resource.
If you wish to purchase subsequent licenses (full access to updates and enhancements, rectification assistance, and ongoing support) for your other RTOs, kindly contact us at [email protected].
- Can I resell the training resources I bought from you?
- Our license agreement and fees do not cover reselling of our training resources.
However, if you want to be a reselling partner, contact us at [email protected]. We’d be happy to discuss the arrangement with you.