TotalVET Solutions Refund and Returns Policy
Important information about the refunds and returns policy of TotalVET Solutions.
Refund and Returns Policy
Consistent with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, TotalVET Solutions is not required to provide a refund if you:
- Got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
- Misused a product in any way that caused the problem.
- Knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product.
- Asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of TotalVET Solutions or were unclear about what you wanted.
Digital information cannot be “returned”. Therefore, refunds and exchanges are not available for digital products sold by TotalVET Solutions once delivery of product has been made.
If a product has a major problem, you are entitled to repair if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- Is unsafe.
- Is significantly different from the sample or description.
- Doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
We will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a replacement or refund. Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value.
Please note, you must provide clear feedback about how you believe the product is deficient or defective (e.g. a validation report, or references to specific pages, chapters or tasks that you believe have a problem).
Please email any refund requests to [email protected].
When a training package, qualification or unit is updated, it is up to the customer to order the correct version, as superseded material will not be approved for refunds. Qualifications and units can be checked for currency on training.gov.au.
If you accidentally provided an incorrect email address while purchasing a digital product or if the digital product cannot be downloaded due to website availability or other technical issues, and you can reasonably prove to the satisfaction of TotalVET Solutions that you both purchased a digital product from TotalVET Solutions and have not already downloaded the digital product you purchased,TotalVET Solutions will provide an alternative one-time only means of downloading the digital product.
In the event of refund, you are required to supply a statutory declaration stating that you’ve destroyed all copies of the materials refunded, and that you are not intending to use the materials or documents in delivering training, redistribution, or reference purposes. These includes but are not limited to the following documents:
- Learner Guides
- Assessor Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Mapping Documents
- PowerPoint Presentations
- Simulated Business or intranet site forms, documents and images
- Supporting documents that are included in the product packaging and delivery
Terms and Conditions of Sale
For more information about the terms and conditions of sale of training resources marketed by TotalVET Training Resources, please review the Terms of Sale.
For more information about payment plans for training resources, please visit here.