BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety – Assessment Tools Only
BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety – Assessment Tools Only
Get the latest RTO training materials to deliver the Australian BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety – Assessment Tools Only course from one of Australia’s leading training resource developers!
The BSB51315 RTO training resources package from Compliant Learning Resources includes a range of training and assessment tools for your course delivery:
- Assessment Workbooks clustered and thoroughly mapped to the unit requirements, designed to produce a robust portfolio of assessment evidence
- Assessor Guides including assessor instructions, competency mapping and detailed, specific benchmark answers to help your assessors make quick, accurate assessments of competence
- Assessment Mapping Documents detailed mapping matrices so you can find and demonstrate where all unit requirements are met in the assessment tools
- “Real World” Virtual Workplace Resources including forms, templates, policies, procedures, client files and more to prepare your students for their placement and real workplaces
This is a premium RTO materials package which includes the quality and compliance features RTOs now need to keep up with compliance obligations. This RTO training materials package is also supplied with a post-audit rectification assistance guarantee from the publisher, as well and ongoing updates and enhancements as improvements are made to the RTO resources. Enquire now for more information, samples and pricing for this sought-after BSB51315 RTO resource package!
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
Save Time, Money and Worry With Compliant’s BSB51315 Dip WHS Assessment Tools
Deliver Faster, Easier Training With Clustered Diploma WHS Assessment Tools
In our experience, clustered workbooks provide massive benefits for your RTO and your students:
• Save time on assessing – less assessments means less to mark, reducing your trainers’ workloads!
• Help students complete sooner – cut out many duplicate assessments, reduce the total study load significantly
• Less workbooks means less to manage – less intimidating for students, easier for your team to administer
• Gain a unique selling proposition – offer something better most other RTOs can’t match
Don’t worry, these assessment tools have been extensively mapped so you can still help students gain specific units of competency and easily create gap training plans for students seeking RPL.
Receive Ongoing Annual Validation Documents With Your New BSB51315 Resources!
The latest 2015 Standards for Registered Training Organisations apply from 1st April 2015 and significantly increase your validation requirements. Worse, they also make it harder to complete those validations!
To save you weeks of work and make your life easy, we will provide you with fresh validation reports each year as part of your BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety license agreement.
Get this premiumWork Health and Safety assessment bundle for your RTO today!
BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety Assessment Tools License Terms & Conditions
Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided for a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees!
Compliant’s One-Off BSB51315 Resource License Fee offers outstanding value for money for your RTO, and includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login will work for all your students)
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable and editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable and editable
- Materials are delivered in digital format (Word, Excel, PDF, etc) via secure online delivery service for easy editing and distribution
- Minor updates and improvements are provided free of charge for the lifetime of the unit/qualification
- If the unit/qualification is superseded in future, an upgrade to the new version will be avaiable to existing clients for a proportionate license fee
BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety Learning Resources Package Includes 9 Units of Competency!
As part of this Diploma of Work Health and Safety Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive learner guides, assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 9 units of competency. We have carefully pre-selected electives to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Work Health and Safety settings.
BSB51315 Core Units:
- BSBWHS502 – Manage effective WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS503 – Contribute to the systematic management of WHS risk
- BSBWHS504 – Manage WHS hazards and risk
- BSBWHS505 – Investigate WHS incidents
- BSBWHS506 – Contribute to developing, implementing, and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWRT401 – Write complex documents
- BSBWHS507 – Contribute to managing WHS information systems
- BSBWHS509 – Facilitate the development and use of risk-management tools
- BSBWHS510 – Contribute to implementing emergency procedures
BSB51315 Audit Guarantee Terms and Conditions
The developer, Compliant Learning Resources, provides an audit guarantee on this BSB51315 RTO training materials package. These training and assessment resources were developed using assessment processes and practices that have been tested and found to be compliant multiple times at audit, and most materials available from Compliant Learning Resources have already been taken to audit.
We understand that every auditor will interpret the standards slightly differently and have their own opinions on what “compliance” means. If for some reason an auditor believes an assessment task or process needs in these assessment tools needs to be modified to achieve compliance, Compliant Learning Resources will complete the rectifications at no cost to you and send you the updated assessment tool.
The terms of this guarantee are:
4. LICENSOR WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE
4.1. The Licensor warrants that the Licensee’s use of the Learning and Assessment Resources for the Purpose will not infringe the rights including Intellectual Property Rights and/or moral rights of any third party.
4.2. Subject to clause 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, and 4.6, the Licensor guarantees that the Assessment Tools meet the competency requirements for the relevant qualification and units of competency. Should the ASQA by audit identify any skill or knowledge deficiencies in the materials provided by the Licensor, it will rectify the identified deficiencies within 21 days of being provided with a copy of the official ASQA audit report.
4.3. Clause 4.2 will not apply to any to any updates, changes or modifications to the Assessment Tools that have not been provided by the Licensor.
4.4. Clause 4.2 will not apply in circumstances where the Licensor has made available an update or modification the Learning and Assessment Resources for an additional fee and the Licensee has failed to purchase such update or modification.
4.5. Clause 4.2 will not apply, unless prior to the conclusion of the audit referred to in clause 4.6, the Licensee has advised the Licensor that ASQA auditors have identified deficiencies and have provided the Licensor with an opportunity to discuss the deficiencies while the auditor is conducting the audit on the licensee’s premises.
4.6. Clause 4.2 will be limited to the initial registration audit or an audit resulting from an application by the Lessee for an addition to scope registration provided the latter is within six months of the date of operation. To be clear, the clause will not apply to any other ASQA audits.
BSB51315 RTO Training Materials Publisher
The BSB51315 Diploma of Work Health and Safety Assessment Tools RTO training resource package was created and is maintained by the expert VET training resource development team at Compliant Learning Resources. Licensing, support and the audit guarantee on this BSB51315 training materials package will be provided directly by the team at Compliant Learning.
Compliant is a leading Australia Vocational Education and Training resource developer based in the Brisbane City. They have had many years experience writing materials and testing their assessment processes at audit which allows them to deliver quality, compliant training tools. They supply materials to private and community registered training organisations, TAFEs and Universities across Australia.
Compliant Learning Resources has a large and growing range of training materials from training packages including FNS, TAE, CHC and BSB. Please contact us for more information on their training products and to order your new RTO training resources now!