CHC50421 Diploma in Youth Work RTO Training and Assessment Resources
PRE-ORDER the new CHC50421 Diploma in Youth Work. Get these training materials from one of Australia’s leading resource developers and deliver this highly popular VET qualification ASAP!
Your CHC50421 RTO training resources comes with a comprehensive set of RTO training materials all designed to help your students meet all the necessary training requirements and qualifications. The Diploma in Youth Work comes with:
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides (including assessor instructions, competency mapping and benchmark answers)
- Assessment Mapping Document
- Vocational Skills Workbook
- Unlimited Student License
- Editable Word Format
- Printable Training Resources
Get the latest news on the CHC50421 qualification currently under development by a team of experienced instructional designers at Compliant Learning Resources. We offer you a range of elective units, with some of these new units already completed.
Don’t miss this chance and be one of the first RTOs to deliver this highly popular Diploma in Youth Work.
Get the latest CHC50421 training materials and start delivering high-quality training designed by industry and subject matter experts. This training materials provide you the best foundation for training while ensuring your full compliance with Australian Registered Training Organisation requirements.
Your Diploma in Youth Work qualification reflects the role of workers in the community and residential environment following an individual plan for providing person-centred care. Workers use a range of well-developed skills and must apply discretion and judgment to their work in the context of established policies and procedures. They work under the guidance of others, though in some contexts that guidance may not be on-site. Ageing support workers operate in long residential aged care facilities, community care, disability care, community-based organisations, and hospitals.
The CHC50421 training resource comes with an unlimited student license. This allows you to train as many students as you want with a single purchase! Our RTO training materials can be simultaneously used by several students, letting you enjoy faster ROI without worrying about additional per-student license purchases!
Our Diploma in Youth Work training resources gives you all the assessment and training materials required to deliver the best learning experience for your students.
Your CHC50421 training materials are supplied with important mapping documents that ensure your RTO materials are mapped against all relevant unit of competency. With this RTO training resource, you’ll receive a complete set of mapping documents to support your validation process and simplify your audit.
For more information about the new CHC50421 Diploma in Youth Work qualification, please check the training.gov.au page.
Comprehensive CHC50421 Assessment Tools Package – Validated and Written to Meet All Unit Requirements!
These assessment materials have been written against the unit Performance Criteria and Assessment Requirements, then validated by compliance experts and subject matter experts to ensure the content is correct and fully mapped to unit requirements.
The CHC50421 RTO materials utilise a range of assessment methods such as short answers, case studies, scenarios, practical observations, multiple-choice, projects, vocational placement and more to form a robust portfolio of assessment evidence at the end of your students’ training.
Each assessment is also mapped to unit requirements at the assessment task level, so when you are conducting validation or contextualising the vocational training materials, you can quickly and easily work out which performance criteria or assessment requirements must be addressed in your modified assessment tool to ensure all requirements are still met.
Your RTO resources package will be delivered in editable digital format, so you can easily contextualise tasks, upload them to your Learning Management System or otherwise distribute them to your students digitally, or print hard copies of the materials for use in the classroom.
RTO Resources Contextualised to the CHC50421 Qualification
Your CHC50421 RTO materials from Compliant Learning Resources have been specifically written as a CHC50421 resource package, meaning each unit is contextualised to this qualification. The learning and assessment materials are all written specifically for the Ageing Support context.
Most off-the-shelf RTO resources are written in a “general” context, and the publisher may sell the same vocational training materials in all their packages – some common units may be used in early childhood education, aged care, disability care and many other courses. This means you have to spend time and money to contextualise each unit to ageing support before you can start using them in training (an important part of compliance).
Unlimited Student License
Your new Diploma in Youth Work training materials are provided with an unlimited student license for just a one-off upfront investment in training and assessment materials!
This means once you receive your training materials, you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
This unlimited student license also applies to all RTO materials included with this package including Learner Guides, Session Plans, PowerPoints, Class Activity Books and Self-Study Guides meaning you get these training resources in digital format. Your RTO will NOT be stuck paying expensive per-student fees for hard copy textbooks or printed learner guides.
Mapped to Foundation Skills!
ASQA now commonly requires you to demonstrate at audit that your training resources assess and are mapped to all Foundation Skills. This is a potential critical non-compliance if you are not able to demonstrate you have met this requirement in your assessment tools.
Foundation skill assessment and mapping has been an integral aspect of the development of these CHC50421 RTO resources. Compliant has designed the package to assess all required foundation skills in the assessment workbooks, and you will be provided with mapping documentation so you can easily demonstrate where this requirement is met in the RTO materials for each performance criteria.
Don’t get caught out with a sub-standard RTO training resource at audit!
Vocational Placement Coordination Kit
Our CHC50421 Diploma in Youth Work RTO Training Materials include ALL the vocational placement documents required to set up placements for this course right away.
Vocational placement is a requirement of completion for this qualification. It is your RTO’s responsibility to ensure that you have met your due diligence requirements and adequately informed ALL parties of their roles and responsibilities during this placement.
To support this process, we’ve created all the required tools and documentation to help you set up and run these placements in a compliant manner, so your students can complete the required vocational placement tasks. The vocational placement coordination toolkit (included at no extra charge with the CHC50421 training materials) includes:
- Vocational Placement Agreement –written agreement to be signed by student, Vocational Placement provider and RTO which states each parties obligations during the placement
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Info Pack– guide to organising, supporting and documenting vocational placements for the RTO’s VP coordinator, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Provider/Supervisor Info– guide to processes, responsibilities, costs & benefits, liaising with the RTO, and other information for the VP provider/workplace supervisor, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Student Info –guide to finding a placement, responsibilities, demonstrating skills during placement, and other information for the student, including Incident/Injury Report Forms
- Vocational Placement Coordinator Checklist
- Workplace Approval Checklist
All workplace assessments are contained in just ONE “Vocational Skills Workbook” (included in your CHC50421 RTO resources package) with tasks the students will complete while they are on placement. This makes it really easy for the student to know what needs to be completed while they’re “on the job”.
Enquire now and get this premium CHC50421 Diploma in Youth Work learning and assessment resources bundle for your RTO today!Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
Rectification AssistanceBack to Top
CHC50421 Rectification Assistance Guarantee
The Diploma in Youth Work from Compliant comes with a rectification assistance guarantee in case an auditor is not satisfied with the assessment tools. All RTO materials are designed from the ground up for compliance and have gone through a strict validation and review process. However, we do understand that each auditor interprets the standards a little differently, and you need to demonstrate compliance with your auditor.
If for some reason your auditor isn’t satisfied with the assessment tools and believes rectifications are required, simply contact us while the audit is ongoing as in many cases we are able to help you demonstrate to your auditor how the RTO training materials work and collect evidence of competency for each unit requirement.
If the auditor still isn’t satisfied, provide us with a copy of the official audit report as it relates to this RTO training resource as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to assist with rectifications of the CHC50421 assessment tools based on the auditor’s feedback within 21 business days of receiving your audit report.Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
PublisherBack to Top
CHC50421 Diploma in Youth Work Training Resource Publisher
This Diploma in Youth Work RTO training materials package was developed by a team of experienced instructional designers at Compliant Learning Resources. Purchase of these training resources includes ongoing support for the product in the form of quality and compliance updates as changes are made to the training package as a result of feedback received from students, trainers, and auditors.
Compliant Learning Resources offers direct licensing and support for the Training resource. Please feel free to get in touch if you’re experiencing any issues related to the CHC50421 RTO materials.Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
LicensingBack to Top
CHC50421 Diploma in Youth Work Training Materials License Terms
RTO Training Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided with a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees.
Compliant’s One-Off CHC50421 RTO Resource License Fee includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- You can use the resources for up to 12 months after the qualification/release is superseded so you can train out your current students
- New releases and other materials will be available for additional fees
- Student Assessment Workbooks & Assessor Assessment Workbooks can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are provided in editable Word format
- Learner Resources & Trainer Manuals can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are provided in unlocked PDF format
- All RTO materials are delivered in digital file format (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc) format for easy editing and distribution
UnitsBack to Top
CHC50421 Diploma in Youth Work Units of Competency
The CHC50421 Diploma in Youth Work Resource package delivers a comprehensive and supportive training experience for learners to achieve competency in all 21 units of the qualification. This package includes diverse learner resources and assessment tools for the 16 core and 5 elective units. You can choose from various elective units listed below to tailor your training program to fit your specific needs.
Choose Your Units
- CHCCCS007 Develop and implement service programs
- CHCCOM002 Use communication to build relationships
- CHCDEV005 Analyse impacts of sociological factors on clients in community work and services
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
- CHCGRP002 Plan and conduct group activities
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental health issues
- CHCPRP001 Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
- CHCPRT025 Identify and report children and young people at risk
- CHCYTH013 Engage respectfully with young people
- CHCYTH014 Work effectively with young people in youth work context
- CHCYTH021 Support youth programs
- CHCYTH024 Manage service response to young people in crisis
- CHCCSM013 Facilitate and review case management
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
Group A: Practice Electives
- CHCYTH017 Develop and implement procedures to enable young people to address their needs
- CHCYTH022 Provide services for the needs and circumstances of young people
- CHCPRT034 Work with children and young people with complex trauma and attachment issues and needs
Group B: General Electives
- CHCCCS016 Respond to client needs
- CHCDFV001 Recognise and respond appropriately to domestic and family violence
- CHCEDU004 Develop, implement and review sexual and reproductive health education programs
- CHCCCS004 Assess co-existing needs
- CHCCCS037 Visit client residence
- CHCCDE024 Support community action