CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health – RTO Training Resources
Get high-quality RTO training materials from one of Australia’s leading developers of training materials for RTOs! Your CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health comes with a comprehensive set of student and trainer assessment materials, mapping tools, learner guides, and more! Your RTO training resources include a comprehensive set of tools to help you set up your CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health course and assist you in complying with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015. Your CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health materials come with:
- Student Assessment Workbooks – complete set of assessment tasks used to evaluate your student’s level of comprehension.
- Trainer Assessor Assessment Materials – include benchmark answers, unit mapping, and assessor instructions for your trainers.
- Mapping Document – lets you map each task against the unit of competency/training requirements.
- Learner Guides – are a comprehensive resource of information and learning content for your students.
Your CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health resources also include these valuable support documents that will assist you in running a quality, comprehensive course for your students:
- Self-Study Guides– encourage learning by letting your students develop an understanding of the course in a more personal approach.
- Class Activity Books– help your trainers to deliver engaging and effective classroom or online student-trainer interactions, and aids students gain more understanding of the course requirements.
- PowerPoint Presentations– present critical learning points with the use of images, topic headings, and content notes that are usually applicable for individual delivery sessions.
- Session Plans– support trainers in planning the most effective, relevant, and applicable activities in compliance with the course requirements.
These RTO training resources have been developed by subject matter experts and were validated by industry specialists using a comprehensive development process in compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015. The CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health training materials include high-quality training and compliance features that help RTOs meet strict compliance obligations. The CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health training resources also come with unlimited student licences that let you deliver and assess training to as many students as you want with no ongoing fees or resource costs! Contact us today for more information, samples, and pricing for your new CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health RTO training materials.
CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health RTO Training Resources
Your CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health RTO training resources have been designed so you can deliver critically needed, quality training to your students!
In this RTO training resource, you will receive training or assessment tools that have been designed for use in Australian Registered Training Organisations. Order these RTO training resources now and help your students develop valuable skills and gain career opportunities or land a job they want soon after their training.
The CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health resource package is the result of continuous product development and has undergone quality assurance. These processes produce RTO training and assessment tools that are consistent, current, and relevant to the latest RTO training programs.
Your CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health RTO training resources come with a complete set of mapping documents that is crucial in supporting your validation process. All assessment materials are verified and mapped against relevant units of competency. This ensures that every competency requirement has been assessed using appropriate methods of evidence collection.
You can visit CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health to learn more about this qualification.
Comprehensive, Robust Development Process
Your CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health RTO training resources are the result of a robust development process and are intended to help your RTO achieve compliance with the best practice and regulatory standards for Australian Registered Training Organisations. These RTO training materials have been developed from the ground up, ensuring all student and trainer assessment materials are tailored to strict standards of evidence and compliance. These training materials and resources have been developed using these steps:
- Recruitment of subject matter experts, VET writers, and industry experts to ensure that the training materials are workplace relevant, correct, and up-to-date with industry needs.
- Development of a detailed project plan with a clear structure of how unit requirements and qualifications will be delivered, considering industry feedback on assessment methods and course content.
- Consultation with industry experts, VET experts, trainers, and assessors.
- Validation and quality assurance by a team of experienced, VET-industry expert professionals, including many ISO9001 certified lead auditors with extensive VET-industry experience who have worked with industry regulators, including ASQA.
Unlimited Student Licence
Your CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health training materials are provided with an unlimited student licence for just a one-off upfront investment in training and assessment materials! This means once you receive your training materials, you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
- Unlimited student licence.
- Materials provided in unlocked digital format (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other file formats as appropriate).
- You may modify and contextualise the materials for your compliance.
- No per-student fees for hard copy textbooks or printed learner guides.
- Unlimited student licence plans for Learner Guides, Session Plans, PowerPoints, Class Activity Books, and Self-Study Guides.
Current, Quality Learning Content
The CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health RTO training and assessment resources were developed by subject matter experts and validated by industry experts to ensure your course content is up-to-date, relevant to the industry, and uses language appropriate for your learners. These training resources are designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates equipped with the latest industry training practices, making them highly desirable employees ready to do the job from day one!
Brandable, Contextualisable Training Materials
Build your brand while delivering high-quality RTO training to your students! Your package of educational resources for the CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health qualification will be delivered in editable digital format, and you will have permission to brand, customise, adapt, and contextualise the materials to suit your needs and the needs of your student cohort.
Trainer Assessor Assessment
Your CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health RTO training materials give you detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria, which is a fundamental requirement of your compliance. The simple to understand trainer assessor assessments are easily edited and contextualised to meet your training and current workplace requirements as part of your RTO’s compliance and course setup.
- Detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria
- Ready to use, easy to understand, simple to customise the format
- Accurate content and relevant to current workplace requirements
- Language appropriate to vocational education and training sector
The trainer assessment materials are written to meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and are designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates to the industry.
Student Assessment Workbooks
These assessment tools have been written to help you meet all training and compliance requirements set for Registered Training Organisations, including principles of assessment and rules of evidence. Your student assessment workbooks include:
- Assessment tasks for your learners
- Assessment plan document
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Tasks to be administered to the student
- Outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
Simulated workplace resources are available for select units to support your training and assessment delivery (where appropriate). The CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health training resources assist your RTO in delivering the CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health course and provide a great learning experience for your students. Simulated workplace resources can include:
- Workplace Policies and Procedures
- Meeting Minutes
- Client Records
- Workplace Templates
- Workplace Forms
- Organisational Chart
- Workplace Projects
- Financial Reports
Note that some units may require students to demonstrate some competencies in a real workplace environment.
Your CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health package includes comprehensive mapping documents that map assessments against competency and training requirements. This training resource is essential for your RTO’s compliance activities. The mapping documentation assists with conducting validation and assessments, and it’s an essential reference tool to help you find unit requirements and demonstrate compliance at audit.
Your CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health materials include session plans designed to support your trainers in delivering an effective and engaging course in the classroom. You can also customise these session plans to create different contexts and delivery modes according to the desired learning outcome.
Our CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health training materials come with comprehensive information and educational content to assist with your delivery of this qualification. These learner guides utilise a wide selection of instructional methods, including formative assessment tasks and self-check questions. Your learner guides include:
- Learning content for the units developed in a logical order, written to meet training requirements.
- Self-check questions are practice questions designed to prepare students for the summative assessment tools.
- Access to the simulated resources can include templates, policies, procedures, and more to ensure your RTO resources are based on real work environment and consistent.
Your CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health RTO training materials include self-study guides that can be used as a learning tool to prepare your students for summative assessment. This tool helps students create a more independent approach to learning by allowing them to assess their levels of competency.
Class Activity Books
Class activity books help facilitate more effective and engaging classroom or online training. These training materials reinforce concepts of learning and assist learners in developing a greater understanding and knowledge of the qualification.
Your CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health training resources come with PowerPoint presentations that contain critical learning concepts. You can use PowerPoint presentations to deliver important concepts and theories in an easy-to-digest format. With PowerPoint presentations, you can provide more exciting content using topic headlines, images, and sounds. These files have also been mapped to specific training requirements.
Using PowerPoint presentations can help you demonstrate that competencies have been covered in training, making it easier for you to show this during audit if required.Request Free Samples, More Info & Pricing
UnitsBack to Top
CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health Units of Competency
The CHC53415 Diploma of Leisure and Health Resource package offers a comprehensive set of training materials that aim to equip learners with the necessary competencies for all 22 units of the qualification. The package includes diverse learner resources and assessment tools for the 15 core and 7 elective units. You can choose from the various elective units listed below to make your training program more tailored to your learners’ needs.
Decide Your Units
- CHCCOM003 Develop workplace communication strategies
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLAH001 Work effectively in the leisure and health industries
- CHCLAH002 Contribute to leisure and health programming
- CHCLAH003 Participate in the planning, implementation and monitoring of individual leisure and health programs
- CHCLAH004 Participate in planning leisure and health programs for clients with complex needs
- CHCLAH005 Incorporate lifespan development and sociological concepts into leisure and health programming
- CHCLAH006 Coordinate planning, implementation and monitoring of leisure and health programs
- CHCLAH008 Provide leisure education
- CHCLAH009 Apply concepts of human psychology to facilitate involvement in leisure programs
- CHCPOL003 Research and apply evidence to practice
- CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
- HLTAAP002 Confirm physical health status
- HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- CHCAGE001 Facilitate the empowerment of older people
- CHCAGE003 Coordinate services for older people
- CHCAGE004 Implement interventions with older people at risk
- CHCAGE005 Provide support to people living with dementia
- CHCCCS004 Assess co-existing needs
- CHCCCS023 Support independence and wellbeing
- CHCDIS007 Facilitate the empowerment of people with disability