FNS40615 & FNS40215 & FNS50215 Cert IV Accounting, Cert IV Bookkeeping and Diploma Accounting
FNS40615 & FNS40215 & FNS50215 Cert IV Accounting, Cert IV Bookkeeping and Diploma Accounting
Get engaging and compliant FNS40615 &FNS40215 &FNS50215 – Cert IV in Accounting, Cert IV in Bookkeeping and Diploma of Accounting Course Resources produced by Australia’s leading learning resource developer! Everything you need to start delivering FNS40615, FNS40215 &FNS50215 TODAY!
When you Buy our Quality RTO Training Resources you will receive:
- Unlimited Student License
- Complete set of Engaging Learning Resources (no need for expensive text books)
- Validated Assessment Tools (includes Student Assessment Workbook and Workplace Skills Assessment Logbook)
- Validated Assessor Guides (includes Benchmark Answers, Unit Mapping, Assessor Instructions)
- Virtual Workplace (online intranet site)
Don’t waste money on “per student license” RTO learning resources! Get your unlimited student license for FNS40615 &FNS40215 &FNS50215 – Cert IV in Accounting, Cert IV in Bookkeeping and Diploma of Accounting Resources and Assessment Tools from totalVET Solutions Today and SAVE!
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
About these FNS40615, FNS40215 & FNS50215 RTO Training Resources
These FNS40615, FNS40215 & FNS50215 Course Resources have been developed by instructional design professionals, to ensure that your RTO can deliver engaging quality learning content. Your new virtual workplace allows your learners to get familiar with workplace policies and procedures and understand their application through a “real world” Virtual Workplace.
Our Learning Resources and Assessment Tools are designed and developed using the world renowned ADDIE Instructional design model and follow best practice design. Your RTO can be assured that our assessment tools meet all unit criteria and assessment requirements and are accompanied by comprehensive, easy to follow mapping documents to assist you at audit. We even provide you with an audit guarantee for peace of mind.
With these quality RTO training resources and assessment tools, your organisation can get started right away, with everything you need to deliver the FNS40615 & FNS40215 & FNS50215 – Cert IV in Accounting, Cert IV in Bookkeeping and Diploma of Accounting.
INCLUDES Virtual Workplace RTO Course Resources!
WHY DO I REQUIRE A VIRTUAL WORKPLACE LEARNING RESOURCES?
Unless you are going to do all of your training in a real workplace, your learners will require a Virtual Workplace to ensure they are familiarised with workplace policies and procedures before doing their practical placement. RTOs often make the mistake of sending their learners to vocational placement without being adequately prepared and hurt their relationship with the Centres who so kindly take on their learners for vocational placement. DO NOT RISK damaging these relationships by not properly preparing your learners for the real world!
Your new virtual workplace will allow your learners to get familiarised with Early Years Learning Frameworks, including Centre Policies and Procedures in a safe environment prior to placement. They complete their initial assessments using this virtual environment, so you can be certain they are competent in the basic knowledge and skills prior to attending a workplace.
Our Virtual Workplace provides your learners with:
- Workplace Policies and Procedures
- Staff Records
- Client Records
- Real World Case Studies and Scenarios
- Workplace Templates
- Workplace Forms
- Organisational Chart
INCLUDES An Audit Guarantee With Your Course Resources!
DON’T RISK YOUR RTO REGISTRATION BUYING POOR LEARNING RESOURCES AND ASSESSMENT TOOLS!
The bar has been lifted for assessment tool compliance and ASQA is continuously raising their focus on RTO assessment tools and their compliance with unit assessment requirements. Whilst many RTO learning resource publishers may claim that their resources have passed audit, many of these were under the old audit model and would not likely pass audit today. We know for a fact that some of the top selling brands are far from compliant, our validation staff have reviewed these resources and found gaping gaps in assessment evidence. We advise caution in investing in your resources. The last thing you want is to invest in resources that will cost you your registration or a huge amount of rectification development down the track.
Under the new audit model, ASQA no longer gives RTOs a rectification opportunities for critical non-compliances (which include assessment tool evidence gaps) found at registration audits. They almost always recommend sanctions which include; Conditions, Suspensions or even Cancellations, when any critical non-compliance is found at audit. RTO’s must do their due diligence and ensure they have ONLY quality learning and assessment resources. We always recommend that RTOs always validate ANY resource they purchase.
Don’t be caught out at audit. These resources come with an Audit Guarantee (see below) so you can be sure that you are supported at audit with quality resources. Compliant Learning Resources also commit to ensuring that if you find any issues or gaps in assessment outcomes through your own validation, they will fix them free of charge. They are committed to providing Quality Compliant RTO Course Resources.
Contact Us Now
Enquire to get this premium Bookeeping and Accounting learning and assessment Resource bundle for your RTO today!
FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting, FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping & FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting License Terms & Conditions
Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided for a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees!
Compliant’s One-Off FNS40615 & FNS40215 & FNS50215 Resource License Fee offers outstanding value for money for your RTO, and includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login will work for all your students)
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable and editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable and editable
- Materials are delivered in digital format (Word, Excel, PDF, etc) via secure online delivery service for easy editing and distribution
- Minor updates and improvements are provided free of charge for the lifetime of the unit/qualification
- If the unit/qualification is superseded in future, an upgrade to the new version will be avaiable to existing clients for a proportionate license fee
FNS40615 & FNS40215 & FNS50215 Triple Qualification Package Includes 25 Unique Units of Competency!
As part of this Triple Accounting Qualification Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive learner guides, assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 25 units of competency. We have carefully pre-selected electives to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Accounting settings in this package.
Coming Soon! All FNS40215 units and most FNS40615 and FNS50215 units are available for delivery now, with the rest currently under development. Contact us for more information and current availability.
FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting, FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping and FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting Triple Qualification Package Units
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC302 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC402 Prepare operational budgets
- FNSACC404 Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities
- FNSACC406 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSACC501 Provide financial and business performance information
- FNSACC502 Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- FNSACC503 Manage budgets and forecasts
- FNSACC504 Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- FNSACC506 Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- FNSACC507 Provide management accounting information
- FNSBKG401 Develop and implement policies and procedures relevant to bookkeeping activities
- FNSBKG404 Carry out business activity and installment activity statement tasks
- FNSBKG405 Establish and maintain a payroll system
- FNSINC401 Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- FNSACC303 Perform financial calculations
- FNSACC403 Make decisions in a legal context
- FNSACC405 Maintain inventory records
- FNSBKG402 Establish and maintain a cash accounting system
- FNSBKG403 Establish and maintain an accrual accounting system
FNS40615 & FNS40215 & FNS50215 Audit Guarantee Terms and Conditions
The developer, Compliant Learning Resources, provides an audit guarantee on this FNS40615 & FNS40215 & FNS50215 RTO training materials package. These training and assessment resources were developed using assessment processes and practices that have been tested and found to be compliant multiple times at audit, and most materials available from Compliant Learning Resources have already been taken to audit.
We understand that every auditor will interpret the standards slightly differently and have their own opinions on what “compliance” means. If for some reason an auditor believes an assessment task or process needs in these assessment tools needs to be modified to achieve compliance, Compliant Learning Resources will complete the rectifications at no cost to you and send you the updated assessment tool.
The terms of this guarantee are:
4. LICENSOR WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE
4.1. The Licensor warrants that the Licensee’s use of the Learning and Assessment Resources for the Purpose will not infringe the rights including Intellectual Property Rights and/or moral rights of any third party.
4.2. Subject to clause 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, and 4.6, the Licensor guarantees that the Assessment Tools meet the competency requirements for the relevant qualification and units of competency. Should the ASQA by audit identify any skill or knowledge deficiencies in the materials provided by the Licensor, it will rectify the identified deficiencies within 21 days of being provided with a copy of the official ASQA audit report.
4.3. Clause 4.2 will not apply to any to any updates, changes or modifications to the Assessment Tools that have not been provided by the Licensor.
4.4. Clause 4.2 will not apply in circumstances where the Licensor has made available an update or modification the Learning and Assessment Resources for an additional fee and the Licensee has failed to purchase such update or modification.
4.5. Clause 4.2 will not apply, unless prior to the conclusion of the audit referred to in clause 4.6, the Licensee has advised the Licensor that ASQA auditors have identified deficiencies and have provided the Licensor with an opportunity to discuss the deficiencies while the auditor is conducting the audit on the licensee’s premises.
4.6. Clause 4.2 will be limited to the initial registration audit or an audit resulting from an application by the Lessee for an addition to scope registration provided the latter is within six months of the date of operation. To be clear, the clause will not apply to any other ASQA audits.
FNS40615 & FNS40215 & FNS50215 RTO Training Materials Publisher
The FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting, FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping & FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting RTO training resource package was created and is maintained by the expert VET training resource development team at Compliant Learning Resources. Licensing, support and the audit guarantee on this FNS40615 & FNS40215 & FNS50215 training materials package will be provided directly by the team at Compliant Learning.
Compliant is a leading Australia Vocational Education and Training resource developer based in the Brisbane CBD. They have had many years experience writing materials and testing their assessment processes at audit which allows them to deliver quality, compliant training tools. They supply materials to private and community registered training organisations, TAFEs and Universities across Australia.
Compliant Learning Resources has a large and growing range of training materials from training packages including FNS, TAE, CHC and BSB. Please contact us for more information on their training products and to order your new RTO training resources now!