FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting
FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting
New Qualification for 2018! New Package Released 14 February. Development is complete and materials are available for delivery now!
This new FNS50217 qualification supersedes the old FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting qualification. Get the latest FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting training resources and assessment tools from one of Australia’s leading training resource developers!
Our premium FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting training resources come complete with:
- Unlimited Student License – train as many students as you want, no ongoing training resource costs
- Learner Guides – full of learning content and information for your students
- Assessment Workbooks – with comprehensive assessment tasks, detailed instructions and written to meet the training package standards
- Assessor Guides – including assessor instructions, competency mapping and the detailed, specific benchmark answers are required for compliance
This qualification is one of the most popular courses in this training package, with strong ongoing demand for training. This is your opportunity to get quality training and assessment resources for the latest accounting and bookkeeping qualifications designed with premium compliance features. Enquire now for more information.
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting Training and Assessment Materials for RTOs
Get a complete FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting training and assessment resource kit so your RTO can deliver and assess this super popular FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting qualification! These FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting Learning & Assessment Resources have been designed so you can deliver critically needed, high-quality accounting & bookkeeping training to your students.
This new 2018 qualification supersedes the FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting course. This training resources package is now completed and ready for delivery! Order now.
Please note that RTOs with the superseded FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting qualification have NOT been automatically granted scope for the new FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting course. Approximately 200 RTOs that had the FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting on scope now need to apply for scope to deliver the new FNS50217 course.
This means there is an amazing, rare opportunity to be an “early mover” and be one of the first RTOs in the country able to deliver the new FNS50217 qualification. There is huge demand for certificate and diploma accounting and bookkeeping training in Australi and overseas, and very soon only RTOs with these new release qualifications on scope will be able to service this market. Remember, RTOs cannot even begin marketing and enrolling students in this course until they have scope of registration, so the time to act is now!
Compliant Learning Resources’ analysis of the new qualification shows it is similar to the old FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting package it superseded, but has many critical changes:
- Many Elements and Performance Criteria have been added or removed from the units – requiring assessments to be added, removed or redesigned to meet the new standards
- Verbs and language used to describe Performance Criteria have changed – meaning assessment tasks need to be updated to address the new wording
- “Range of Conditions” has been added to some units of competency – which must be addressed and mapped in your tools
- Mapping of foundation skills and the foundation skills required have also been modified
This means it is not possible to deliver the FNS50217 course with your old FNS50215 Diploma of Accounting training resources. You must secure training resources written to the new FNS50217 training package standards in order to maintain compliance.
Compliant Learning Resources will provide your RTO with FNS training materials designed to help your students develop the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a wide variety of bookkeeping and accounting roles. You will receive an unlimited student license, meaning you can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want using this training resource for the lifetime of the qualification release.
Now is the ideal time to invest in new training resources to get maximum value and ROI from your FNS50217 RTO materials!
You can find more information about the Diploma of Accounting qualification package including packaging rules on training.gov.au.
Includes Digital Learner Guides
Your complete FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting training materials package includes learner guides in unlocked digital format on an unlimited student license! These means you can modify and contextualise the learning content to your needs, and you will not be racking up huge ongoing print resource costs as your RTO grows – often adding up to hundreds of dollars per student. Most RTOs will break even after just 1 class of students when they invest in digital vs print Learner Guides, and then have “free” Learner Guides for many more years of training!
Unlimited Student License for FNS50217 Training!
Your FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting materials are provided on an unlimited student license for the lifetime of the qualification release – meaning no ongoing resource fees or licensing costs for the use of these training materials! Deliver training to as many students as you want within your RTO which will typically save you a fortune on resource costs over the lifetime of this qualification.
This is a brand new release of the qualification, meaning right now is the ideal time to invest in training and assessment resources to get maximum longevity and value from your training materials. Be first to market with the latest FNS50217 qualification and capitalise on the huge number of students who study accounting and bookkeeping in Australia each year.
Unit by unit FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting RTO training materials!
This qualification is written unit by unit so you can select from our wide range of elective FNS units to design your ideal qualification packaging. We have many more units from the BSB training package that may also be suitable electives for specific training applications.
Don’t forget to order extra elective units so you can offer a selection of specialised course outcomes to your students and to meet industry needs. In our experience, this flexibility is ideal for FNS package qualifications so you can tailor training outcomes to industry and business needs.
Comprehensive Benchmark Answers
Detailed, specific benchmark assessment answers are critical to your RTO’s compliance. You must have a clear standard for your trainers to assess against and produce consistent, valid assessment judgements.
RTOs using tools without these detailed benchmarks seriously increase their risk of non-compliance at audit because it is much easier for assessors to make incorrect assessment judgements and pass not-yet-competent students.
If you are going to initial registration or addition to scope audit, assessment benchmarks are one of the key components of your assessment tools reviewed by auditors at audit.
It is critical you have comprehensive benchmark answers in your assessment tools – please contact us for a quick demo to show you how they work in practice.
Fully Mapped FNS50217 Assessment Tools
All training package requirements are mapped to assessment tasks in a mapping matrix so you can easily put together training plans for students. Your compliance and audit teams will thank you too, as this is an essential reference tool to help demonstrate compliance at audit.
It also makes your validation quicker and easier to complete, important because you are required to conduct regular validation of assessment as part of your ongoing RTO compliance obligations.
Contact Us Now
Enquire now and get this premium FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting learning and assessment resources bundle for your RTO today! We’ll be happy to provide more information, pricing and samples of the training resources when you contact us now.
FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting – Complete Qualification Package License Terms
These training resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided on “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees for the lifetime of the qualification release.
Compliant’s One-Off FNS50217 Resource License Fees include:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login will work for all your students)
- You can use the resources for up to 12 months after the qualification is superseded so you can train out your current students
- New releases and other materials will be available for additional fees
- Updates and improvements to this release will be delivered to clients with a current license agreement at no additional charge
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Resources are delivered in digital format (Word, Excel, MYOB etc) for easy customisation and distribution
FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting Units of Competency
The FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting package includes 11 units. You may choose from the list of eligible units available from Compliant Learning Resources to design your own package:
- FNSACC511 Provide financial and business performance information
- FNSACC512 Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- FNSACC513 Manage budgets and forecasts
- FNSACC514 Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- FNSACC516 Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- FNSACC517 Provide management accounting information
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- FNSACC408 Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
(up to 2 units may be from a Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma in any currently endorsed training package or accredited course, provided they do not duplicate the outcome of another unit chosen for the qualification)
- FNSACC311 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC312 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC405 Maintain inventory records
- FNSACC412 Prepare operational budgets
- FNSACC413 Make decisions in a legal context
- FNSACC414 Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities
- FNSACC416 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSTPB401 Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
- FNSTPB402 Establish and maintain payroll systems
Plus, we have additional BSB units from the Compliant Learning Resources catalogue, and FNS units from third-party catalogues, that may be used to form your qualification package if required.
These assessment materials are designed from the ground up for compliance and have gone through our validation and review process. However, we do understand that each auditor interprets the standards a little differently, and you need to demonstrate compliance to your auditor.
Please notify us in writing in advance of your upcoming audit. If for some reason your auditor isn’t satisfied with the assessment tools and believes rectifications are required, contact us on the day so we can provide additional guidance on the application of the tool and if possible discuss with the auditor. If the auditor still isn’t satisfied, provide us with a copy of the official audit report as it relates to this training resource. We’ll be happy to complete the recommended rectifications required to comply with the auditor’s feedback within 21 business days.
FNS50217 Diploma of Accounting Developer
This FNS50217 training resource comes from the Compliant Learning Resources catalogue of materials. Compliant Learning specialises in development of quality RTO training tools for the FNS, TAE, CHC and BSB training packages. Licensing and support for these training resources will be provided by Compliant Learning Resources.
Contact us now for more information about resources in the Compliant Learning Resources catalogue.