CHCAOD001 Work in an alcohol or other drugs context | RTO Training Resources
Pre-order the latest CHCAOD001 RTO resources to deliver and assess the Work in an alcohol or other drugs context unit.
Your new Work in an alcohol or other drugs context RTO resources pack will include:
- Unlimited Student License
- Learner Guides
- Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides (including assessor instructions, competency mapping and benchmark answers)
- Access to “Real World” Simulated Workplace Resources (on-line intranet site)
This unit is part of the following Qualification/s:
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC33021 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC40421 Certificate IV in Youth Work
- CHC42021 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC43121 Certificate IV in Disability Support
- CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health
- CHC53315 Diploma of Mental Health
- HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
You may fill in the form and submit an enquiry now for more information, pricing, and samples of our RTO training materials!
Work in an alcohol or other drugs context RTO Training Resources
Get a complete Work in an alcohol or other drugs context training resources kit so your RTO can deliver and assess this popular unit of competency separately, or as part of a high-value vocational qualification!
Your new training and assessment resources from totalVET Solutions in partnership with Compliant Learning Resources will provide your RTO with CHCAOD001 materials designed to help your students develop desirable skills and knowledge in the Community Services sector, to increase their employability and pursue new career opportunities.
Your Work in an alcohol or other drugs context vocational training and assessment resources package includes:
- Learning Resources for your students to study,
- Assessment Workbooks for your students to complete and submit for marking,
- Assessor Guides with instructions and assessment benchmarks for your assessors, and
- Mapping Documentation so you can quickly and easily demonstrate where each element and performance criteria is assessed in these training resources.
- Virtual Workplace Access including policies, procedures, templates, forms, case studies, clients files and other materials to support your students
Your RTO will also receive an unlimited student license, meaning you can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want using this learning and assessment resource.
CHCAOD001 RTO Training Materials
This VET training resources package includes training materials for the unit CHCAOD001. This unit may be combined with other units of competency in a subject workbook and contextualised for our qualification package(s). Please contact us to discuss the purchase options available for this unit of competency.
For more information about the Work in an alcohol or other drugs context unit, including qualifications that include this unit, elements and performance criteria, performance evidence, knowledge evidence, and assessment conditions, check the official training.gov.au page here – Work in an alcohol or other drugs context.
Unlimited Student License!
Our unlimited student license model means you purchase the CHCAOD001 training resource once and deliver and assess training for as many students as you want with no additional fees! This is a self-contained VET training resource, meaning it comes with assessment tools AND learner guides with learning content for your students.
No additional textbooks or per-student fees required, saving your RTO from huge ongoing resource expenses!
Virtual Workplace Resources
This Work in an alcohol or other drugs context training and assessment materials package is supported by a Simulated Business intranet site which includes additional “workplace” resources to help you deliver and assess this qualification easily, and offer training to more students. These resources may include materials like policies and procedures, templates, forms, case studies, simulated client files, and more.
This means your RTO will be able to better prepare students for vocational placement because they will already be familiar with workplace documentation before commencing placement. In most cases, these simulated workplace training resources are essential to help your students complete the unit because they cannot access real client files and patient information due to privacy and confidentiality issues.
This opens opportunities for you to deliver vocational training to domestic students without a job or international students who don’t have the right to work in Australia and can’t get everything they need from a vocational placement. It also speeds up training delivery for your students with a job, as they can access the materials they need 24/7 and keep studying without having to constantly stop and wait to get documents from their workplace.
Enquire Now and get this premium Work in an alcohol or other drugs context learning and assessment resources bundle for your RTO today!
PublisherBack to Top
TotalVET Solutions is proud to partner with Compliant Learning Resources to supply the Work in an alcohol or other drugs context unit to the Australian Vocational Education and Training market, including TAFEs, Universities and RTOs.
Compliant Learning Resources is an experienced developer of premium training and assessment materials, specialising in the development of CHC – Community Services training package resources. They have a wide selection of units and qualifications available, so contact us today if you are looking for any other training resources and we’ll be happy to provide more information and product lists.
SamplesBack to Top
Simply fill out the form on this page and submit your enquiry for more information and samples of the materials!
LicensingBack to Top
CHCAOD001 Training Resource License Terms
The Work in an alcohol or other drugs context training resources are delivered on a one-off license fee basis – which means you pay just one upfront license fee then deliver training to as many students as you want for the current release of the qualification or unit with no ongoing fees or charges! Licensing and support for this training resource will be provided directly by the resource developer, Compliant Learning Resources.
Compliant’s One-Off Work in an alcohol or other drugs context Resource License Fees include:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login will work for all your students)
- You can use the resources for up to 12 months after the qualification is superseded so you can train out your current students
- New releases of the unit training resources will be available for additional fees
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable