22484VIC Course I in EAL (Access) – RTO Training Resources
22484VIC Course I in EAL (Access) – RTO Training Resources
Get the latest RTO training materials from CAQA Resources, one of Australia’s leading developers of training materials for RTOs! Your 22484VIC Course I in EAL (Access) comes with a comprehensive set of student and trainer assessment materials, mapping tools, learner guides and more! Your RTO training resources include a comprehensive set of tools to help you set up your 22484VIC Course I in EAL (Access) course and assist you in complying with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015. Your 22484VIC materials come with:
- Student Assessment Workbooks– complete set of assessment tasks used to evaluate your student’s level of comprehension.
- Trainer Assessor Assessment Materials– include Benchmark Answers, Unit Mapping, Assessor Instructions for your trainers and assessors.
- Mapping Document– lets you map each task against the unit of competency/training requirements.
- Learner Guides– are a comprehensive resource of information and learning content for your students.
Your new 22484VIC resources also include these valuable support documents that will assist you in running a quality, comprehensive course for your students:
- Self-Study Guides– encourage learning by letting your students develop an understanding of the course in a more personal approach.
- Class Activity Books– help your trainers to deliver engaging and effective classroom or webinar student-trainer interactions, and aids students gain more understanding of the unit requirements.
- PowerPoint Presentations– present critical learning points with the use of images, topic headings, and content notes that are usually applicable for individual delivery sessions.
- Session Plans– support trainers in planning the most effective, relevant and applicable activities in compliance with the course requirements.
These RTO training resources have been developed by subject matter experts and were validated by industry specialists using a comprehensive development process in compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015. The 22484VIC Course I in EAL (Access) training materials include high-quality training and compliance features that help RTOs meet strict compliance obligations. The 22484VIC training resources also come with unlimited student licenses that let you deliver and assess training to as many students as you want with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
Contact us today for more information, samples and pricing for your new 22484VIC RTO training materials.
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
22484VIC Course I in EAL (Access) RTO Training Resources
Your 22484VIC RTO training resources from CAQA Resources has been designed so you can deliver critically needed, quality training to your students! In this RTO training resource, you will receive training or assessment tools that have been designed for use in Australian Registered Training Organisations. Order these RTO training resources now and help your students develop valuable skills and gain career opportunities or land a job they want soon after their training. The Course I in EAL (Access) resource package is the result of continuous product development and has undergone quality assurance by CAQA’s development team. These processes produce RTO training and assessment tools consistent, current, and relevant with the latest RTO training programs. Your 22484VIC RTO training resources come with a complete set of mapping documents that is crucial in supporting your validation process. All assessment materials are verified and are mapped against relevant units of competency. This ensures that every competency requirement has been assessed using appropriate methods of evidence collection.
You can visit https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/22484VIC to learn more about this unit.
Comprehensive, Robust Development Process
Your 22484VIC RTO training resources from CAQA are the result of a robust development process and intended to help your RTO achieve compliance with the best practice and regulatory standards for Australian Registered Training Organisations. RTO training materials have been developed from the ground up, ensuring all student and trainer assessment materials are tailored to strict standards of evidence and compliance. CAQA’s training materials and resources have been developed using these steps:
- Recruitment of subject matter experts, VET writers, and industry experts to ensure that the training materials are workplace relevant, correct and up-to-date with industry needs.
- Development of a detailed project plan with a clear structure of how unit requirements and qualifications will be delivered, considering industry feedback on assessment methods and course content.
- Consultation with industry experts, VET experts, and trainers and assessors
- Validation and quality assurance by a team of experienced, VET-industry expert professionals, including many ISO9001 certified lead auditors with extensive VET-industry experience who have worked with industry regulators, including ASQA.
Unlimited Student License
Your new 22484VIC Course I in EAL (Access) training materials are provided with an unlimited student license for just a one-off upfront investment in training and assessment materials! This means once you receive your training materials, you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
- Unlimited student license.
- Materials provided in unlocked digital format (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other file formats as appropriate).
- You may modify and contextualise the materials for your compliance.
- No per-student fees for hard copy textbooks or printed learner guides.
- Unlimited student license plans for Learner Guides, Session Plans, PowerPoints, Class Activity Books, and Self-Study Guides.
Current, Quality Learning Content
The 22484VIC RTO training and assessment resources were developed by Subject Matter Experts and validated by industry experts to ensure your course content is update-to-date, relevant to the industry, and uses language appropriate for your learners. These training resources are designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates equipped with the latest industry training practices, making them highly desirable employees who are ready to do the job from day one!
Brand-able, Contextualisable Training Materials
Build your brand while delivering high-quality RTO training to your students! Your package of educational resources for the 22484VIC qualification will be delivered in editable digital format, and you will have permission to brand, customise, adapt, and contextualise the materials to suit your needs and the needs of your student cohort.
Trainer Assessor Assessment
Your 22484VIC RTO training materials give you detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria, which is a fundamental requirement of your compliance. The simple to understand trainer assessor assessment are easily edited and contextualised to meet your training and current workplace requirements as part of your RTO’s compliance and course setup.
- Detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria
- Ready to use, easy to understand, simple to customise the format
- Content accurate and relevant to current workplace requirements
- Language appropriate to vocational education and training sector
The trainer assessment materials are written to meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 and designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates to the industry.
Student Assessment Workbooks
These assessment tools have been written to help you meet all training and compliance requirements set for Registered Training Organisations, including principles of assessment and rules of evidence. Your Student Assessment Workbooks include:
- Assessment tasks for your learners
- Assessment plan document
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Tasks to be administered to the student
- Outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
Simulated workplace resources are available for select units to support your training and assessment delivery (where appropriate). The 22484VIC training resources assist your RTO in delivering the 22484VIC course, and provide a great learning experience for your students. Simulated workplace resources can include:
- Workplace Policies and Procedures
- Meeting Minutes
- Client Records
- Workplace Templates
- Workplace Forms
- Organisational Chart
- Workplace Projects
- Financial Reports
Note that units may require students to demonstrate some competencies in a real workplace environment.
Your 22484VIC package includes comprehensive mapping documents that map assessments against competency and training requirements. This training resource is essential for your RTO’s compliance activities. The mapping documentation assists with conducting validation and assessments, and it’s an essential reference tool to help you find unit requirements and demonstrate compliance at audit.
Your 22484VIC materials include session plans designed to support your trainers in delivering an effective, engaging, and compliant course in the classroom. You can also customise these session plans to create different contexts and delivery modes according to the desired learning outcome.
Our 22484VIC training materials come with comprehensive information and educational content to assist with your delivery of this qualification. These Learner Guides utilise a wide selection of instructional methods, including formative assessment tasks and self-check questions. Your Learner Guides include:
- Learning content for the units developed in a logical order, written to meet training requirements
- Self-check questions practice questions designed to prepare students for the summative assessment tools
- Access to the Simulated Resources can include templates, policies, procedures and more to ensure your RTO resources are based on real work environment and consistent
Your Course I in EAL (Access) RTO training materials include Self-Study Guides that can be used as a learning tool to prepare your students for summative assessment. This tool helps students create a more independent approach to learning by allowing them to assess their level of competency.
Class Activity Books
Class Activity Books help facilitate more effective and engaging classroom or webinar training. These training materials reinforce concepts of learning and assist learners to develop greater understanding and knowledge of the unit.
Your 22484VIC training resources come with PowerPoint presentations that contain critical learning concepts. You can use PowerPoint presentations to deliver important concepts and theories in an easy-to-digest format. With PowerPoint presentations, you can provide more exciting content using topic headlines, images, and sounds. These files have also been mapped to specific training requirements.
Using PowerPoint presentations can help you demonstrate that competencies have been covered in training, making it easier for you to show this during audit if required.