BSB30719 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety RTO Materials
BSB30719 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety RTO Materials
Pre-order the NEW BSB30719 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety training materials from Compliant Learning Resources, one of Australia’s leading resource developers!
Your BSB30719 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety comes with a comprehensive set of student and trainer assessment materials, mapping tools, learning guides and more!
When you invest in the new BSB30719 training materials you receive:
- Student Assessment Workbooks
- Assessor Guides
- Mapping Document
- Learner Guides
- Access to Virtual Workplace Resources
Your BSB30719 comes with an unlimited student license that let you deliver and assess training to as many students as you want in your RTO with no ongoing fees or additional resource costs!
Get the latest BSB30719 qualification currently under development by Compliant Learning Resources. Be one of the first RTO’s to deliver the popular new Certificate III in Work Health and Safety course!
Pre-order now for big savings of this amazing new BSB30719 RTO training materials!
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
BSB30719 RTO Training Resources
Your BSB30719 training resources from Compliant Learning Resources has been designed so your RTO can deliver critically needed, high-quality Certificate III in Work Health and Safety training to your students!
The Certificate III in Work Health and Safety course is intended to help you train students who will be performing work health and safety (WHS) duties in addition to their main duties. They may provide technical advice and support to a team and apply a range of competencies in varied work contexts. It provides the skills and knowledge required to contribute to a variety of WHS tasks.
Current, Quality Learning Content
The BSB30719 RTO training and assessment resources are developed by expert instructional designers and go through rounds of validation during the comprehensive, robust development process. This ensures you receive quality materials written to the unit requirements with detailed instructions for students plus extensive mapping and comprehensive benchmarks for your training and compliance teams.
These training resources are designed to help your RTO deliver skilled graduates equipped with the latest industry training practices which makes them highly desirable employees that are ready to “do the job” from day one!
The new BSB30719 has already been released and registered at training.gov.au. Development of new training resources for this qualification has already commenced and materials are available for pre-order.
Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma packages are also in development. Contact us now for more information and to pre-order this new package now!
Your BSB30719 RTO Resource Features:
- Unlimited Student License – for just a one-off upfront investment, you receive training materials that you are free to deliver and assess training to as many students as you want within your RTO with no ongoing fees or resource costs!
- Assessor Guide – detailed benchmark answers and evidence criteria which is a fundamental requirement of your compliance. The simple to understand trainer assessor assessment can be contextualised to meet current workplace requirements.
- Student Assessment Workbooks – your assessment tools have been written and designed by professional instructional designers to ensure that all learner assessment workbooks follow best industry practices.
- Simulated Resources – your BSB30719 RTO training resources are supported by additional workplace resources including templates, policies, and procedures. This gives students easier access to much-needed resources and better prepare students in real working environments.
- Mapping Documentation – includes comprehensive mapping documents that map each task against unit and assessment requirements This is essential for your RTO’s compliance activities and helps you demonstrate compliance at audit.
- Learner Guides – comes with a comprehensive set of information and education content required to deliver this RTO resource. These Learner Guides utilise a wide selection of instructional methods including formative assessment tasks and self-check questions.
Build your brand while delivering high-quality RTO training to your students! Your package of educational resources for the BSB30719 will be delivered in digital format, and you will have permission to brand, customise and adapt training materials to suit your needs and the needs of your student cohort.
Contact Us Now About Your BSB30719 RTO materials. Enquire to get this premium learning and assessment resource bundle for your RTO today!
BSB30719 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety RTO Training Materials License Terms
RTO Training Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided for a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees.
Compliant’s One-Off BSB30719 RTO Resource License Fee includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login will work for all your students)
- You can use the resources for up to 12 months after the qualification/release is superseded so you can train out your current students
- New releases and other materials will be available for additional fees
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Resources are delivered in digital file format (Word, Excel etc) format for easy editing and distribution
Please see Compliant’s license terms and conditions for more information.
BSB30719 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety RTO Learning Resources Package Includes 11 Units of Competency!
As part of this Certificate III in Work Health and Safety RTO Training Materials package, you will receive learner guides, assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full 11 units of competency. We have a range of elective units available from Complaint Learning Resources and other publishers so you can design your own packaging.
BSB30719 Core Units
- BSBWHS307 Apply knowledge of WHS laws in the workplace
- BSBWHS308 Participate in WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control processes
- BSBWHS309 Contribute effectively to WHS communication and consultation processes
- BSBWHS310 Contribute to WHS issue-resolution processes
- BSBWHS331 Participate in identifying and controlling hazardous chemicals
- PUAWER001B Identify, prevent and report potential workplace emergency situations
BSB30719 Elective Units (final options still to be determined – please contact us for up to date elective choices)
- BSBCMM201 Communicate in the workplace
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBINN201 Contribute to workplace innovation
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBSUS401 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
- CPPWMT3044A Identify wastes and hazards
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- HLTAID005 Provide first aid in remote situations
- MEM13001B Perform emergency first aid
- PUAWER004B Respond to workplace emergencies
- RIIVEH305E Operate and maintain a four-wheel-drive vehicle
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
Compliant Learning Resources’ team of professional instructional designers and VET experts are currently working on new units for the Certificate III in Work Health and Safety qualification. These will give your RTO the opportunity to select from a wide range of elective units, helping deliver a more customised learning program for your training needs.
BSB30719 Rectification Assistance Guarantee
These RTO materials are designed from the ground up for compliance and have gone through our validation and review process. However, we do understand that each auditor interprets the standards a little differently, and you need to demonstrate compliance to your auditor.
If for some reason your auditor isn’t satisfied with the assessment tools and believes rectifications are required, simply contact us while the audit is ongoing as in many cases we are able to help you demonstrate to your auditor how the RTO training materials work and collect evidence of competency for each unit requirement.
If the auditor still isn’t satisfied, provide us with a copy of the official audit report as it relates to this RTO training resource as soon as possible. We’ll be happy to assist with rectifications of the BSB30719 assessment tools based on the auditor’s feedback within 21 business days of receiving your audit report.
Please see Compliant’s license terms and conditions for more information about this guarantee.
BSB30719 Certificate III in Work Health and Safety Training Resource Publisher
This Certificate III in Work Health and Safety RTO training materials package is developed by the team of experienced instructional designers at Compliant Learning Resources.
TotalVET Training Resources is proud to assist with the marketing and distribution of Compliant’s training resource packages.