FNS60215 Advanced Diploma of Accounting
FNS60215 Advanced Diploma of Accounting
Get the latest RTO training materials to deliver the Australian FNS60215 Advanced Diploma of Accounting course from one of Australia’s leading training resource developers!
The FNS60215 RTO training resources package from Vibrant Courseware includes a range of training and assessment tools for your course delivery:
- Learner Guides with a huge amount of information and educational content to prepare your students for the assessments
- Assessment Workbooks clustered and thoroughly mapped to the unit requirements, designed to produce a robust portfolio of assessment evidence
- Assessor Guides including assessor instructions, competency mapping and detailed, specific benchmark answers to help your assessors make quick, accurate assessments of competence
- Assessment Mapping Documents detailed mapping matrices so you can find and demonstrate where all unit requirements are met in the assessment tools
- “Real World” Virtual Workplace Resources including forms, templates, policies, procedures, client files and more to prepare your students for their placement and real workplaces
This is a premium RTO materials package which includes the quality and compliance features RTOs now need to keep up with compliance obligations. This RTO training materials package is also supplied with a post-audit rectification assistance guarantee from the publisher, as well and ongoing updates and enhancements as improvements are made to the RTO resources. Enquire now for more information, samples and pricing for this sought-after FNS60215 RTO resource package!
Note: The RTOs are responsible for validating and rectifying the materials to ensure they meet the unit requirements. The resources are sold “as is” and would require further contextualisation to ensure they align with the RTO’s Training and Assessment Strategy, as well as other compliance document.
- Product Support
Get RTO Training Resources
- Unlimited User/Student License
- Comprehensive Mapping Documents
- Amazing, Dynamic Learning Content
- Quality, Detailed Assessment Benchmarks
About these FNS60215 RTO Training Resources
These FNS60215 Course Resources have been developed by instructional design professionals, to ensure that your RTO can deliver engaging quality learning content. Your new virtual workplace allows your learners to get familiar with workplace policies and procedures and understand their application through a “real world” Virtual Workplace.
Our Learning Resources and Assessment Tools are designed and developed using the world renowned ADDIE Instructional design model and follow best practice design. Your RTO can be assured that our assessment tools meet all unit criteria and assessment requirements and are accompanied by comprehensive, easy to follow mapping documents to assist you at audit. We even provide you with an audit guarantee for peace of mind.
With these quality RTO training resources and assessment tools, your organisation can get started right away, with everything you need to deliver the FNS60215 – Advanced Diploma of Accounting.
INCLUDES Virtual Workplace RTO Course Resources!
WHY DO I REQUIRE A VIRTUAL WORKPLACE LEARNING RESOURCES?
Unless you are going to do all of your training in a real workplace, your learners will require a Virtual Workplace to ensure they are familiarised with workplace policies and procedures before doing their practical placement. RTOs often make the mistake of sending their learners to vocational placement without being adequately prepared and hurt their relationship with the Centres who so kindly take on their learners for vocational placement. DO NOT RISK damaging these relationships by not properly preparing your learners for the real world!
Your new virtual workplace will allow your learners to get familiarised with Early Years Learning Frameworks, including Centre Policies and Procedures in a safe environment prior to placement. They complete their initial assessments using this virtual environment, so you can be certain they are competent in the basic knowledge and skills prior to attending a workplace.
Our Virtual Workplace provides your learners with:
- Workplace Policies and Procedures
- Staff Records
- Client Records
- Real World Case Studies and Scenarios
- Workplace Templates
- Workplace Forms
- Organisational Chart
INCLUDES An Audit Guarantee With Your Course Resources!
DON’T RISK YOUR RTO REGISTRATION BUYING POOR LEARNING RESOURCES AND ASSESSMENT TOOLS!
The bar has been lifted for assessment tool compliance and ASQA is continuously raising their focus on RTO assessment tools and their compliance with unit assessment requirements. Whilst many RTO learning resource publishers may claim that their resources have passed audit, many of these were under the old audit model and would not likely pass audit today. We know for a fact that some of the top selling brands are far from compliant, our validation staff have reviewed these resources and found gaping gaps in assessment evidence. We advise caution in investing in your resources. The last thing you want is to invest in resources that will cost you your registration or a huge amount of rectification development down the track.
Under the new audit model, ASQA no longer gives RTOs a rectification opportunities for critical non-compliances (which include assessment tool evidence gaps) found at registration audits. They almost always recommend sanctions which include; Conditions, Suspensions or even Cancellations, when any critical non-compliance is found at audit. RTO’s must do their due diligence and ensure they have ONLY quality learning and assessment resources. We always recommend that RTOs always validate ANY resource they purchase.
Don’t be caught out at audit. These resources come with an Audit Guarantee (see below) so you can be sure that you are supported at audit with quality resources. Compliant Learning Resources also commit to ensuring that if you find any issues or gaps in assessment outcomes through your own validation, they will fix them free of charge. They are committed to providing Quality Compliant RTO Course Resources.
Contact Us Now
Enquire to get this premium Accounting learning and assessment Resource bundle for your RTO today!
FNS60215 Advanced Diploma of Accounting License Terms & Conditions
Resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided for a “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees!
Compliant’s One-Off FNS60215 Resource License Fee offers outstanding value for money for your RTO, and includes:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- Access to the virtual workplace resources (one login will work for all your students)
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable and editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are brandable and editable
- Materials are delivered in digital format (Word, Excel, PDF, etc) via secure online delivery service for easy editing and distribution
- Minor updates and improvements are provided free of charge for the lifetime of the unit/qualification
- If the unit/qualification is superseded in future, an upgrade to the new version will be avaiable to existing clients for a proportionate license fee
FNS60215 Advanced Diploma of Accounting Learning Resources Package Includes [NUMBER OF UNITS] Units of Competency!
As part of this Advanced Diploma of Accounting Learning and Assessment Resource package, you will receive learner guides, assessor guides and assessor workbooks for a full [NUMBER OF UNITS] of competency. We have carefully pre-selected electives to deliver learning outcomes useful in a wide range of Accounting settings.
Coming Soon! Many units are available for delivery now, with the rest currently under development. Contact us for more information and current availability. You may choose from the list of elective units to design a training and assessment resource package to suit your students’ needs.
FNS60215 Core Units:
- FNSINC601 Apply economic principles to work in the financial services industry
- FNSACC604 Monitor corporate governance activities
- FNSINC602 Interpret and use financial statistics and tools
FNS60215 Elective Units:
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
- FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC501 Provide financial and business performance information
- FNSACC504 Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- FNSACC506 Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- FNSACC507 Provide management accounting information
- FNSACC502 Prepare tax documentation for individuals
Other relevant units:
- FNSACC402 Prepare operational budgets
- FNSACC403 Make decisions in a legal context
- FNSACC503 Manage budgets and forecasts
- FNSACC601 Prepare and administer tax documentation for legal entities
FNS60215 Audit Guarantee Terms and Conditions
The developer, Compliant Learning Resources, provides an audit guarantee on this FNS60215 RTO training materials package. These training and assessment resources were developed using assessment processes and practices that have been tested and found to be compliant multiple times at audit, and most materials available from Compliant Learning Resources have already been taken to audit.
We understand that every auditor will interpret the standards slightly differently and have their own opinions on what “compliance” means. If for some reason an auditor believes an assessment task or process needs in these assessment tools needs to be modified to achieve compliance, Compliant Learning Resources will complete the rectifications at no cost to you and send you the updated assessment tool.
The terms of this guarantee are:
4. LICENSOR WARRANTY AND GUARANTEE
4.1. The Licensor warrants that the Licensee’s use of the Learning and Assessment Resources for the Purpose will not infringe the rights including Intellectual Property Rights and/or moral rights of any third party.
4.2. Subject to clause 4.3, 4.4, 4.5, and 4.6, the Licensor guarantees that the Assessment Tools meet the competency requirements for the relevant qualification and units of competency. Should the ASQA by audit identify any skill or knowledge deficiencies in the materials provided by the Licensor, it will rectify the identified deficiencies within 21 days of being provided with a copy of the official ASQA audit report.
4.3. Clause 4.2 will not apply to any to any updates, changes or modifications to the Assessment Tools that have not been provided by the Licensor.
4.4. Clause 4.2 will not apply in circumstances where the Licensor has made available an update or modification the Learning and Assessment Resources for an additional fee and the Licensee has failed to purchase such update or modification.
4.5. Clause 4.2 will not apply, unless prior to the conclusion of the audit referred to in clause 4.6, the Licensee has advised the Licensor that ASQA auditors have identified deficiencies and have provided the Licensor with an opportunity to discuss the deficiencies while the auditor is conducting the audit on the licensee’s premises.
4.6. Clause 4.2 will be limited to the initial registration audit or an audit resulting from an application by the Lessee for an addition to scope registration provided the latter is within six months of the date of operation. To be clear, the clause will not apply to any other ASQA audits.
FNS60215 RTO Training Materials Publisher
The FNS60215 Advanced Diploma of Accounting RTO training resource package was created and is maintained by the expert VET training resource development team at Compliant Learning Resources. Licensing, support and the audit guarantee on this FNS60215 training materials package will be provided directly by the team at Compliant Learning.
Compliant is a leading Australia Vocational Education and Training resource developer based in the Brisbane CBD. They have had many years experience writing materials and testing their assessment processes at audit which allows them to deliver quality, compliant training tools. They supply materials to private and community registered training organisations, TAFEs and Universities across Australia.
Compliant Learning Resources has a large and growing range of training materials from training packages including FNS, TAE, CHC and BSB. Please contact us for more information on their training products and to order your new RTO training resources now!