FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping
Get the latest RTO training materials to deliver the Australian FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping Support course from one of Australia’s leading training resource developers!
The FNS40222 RTO training resources package from Compliant Learning Resources includes a range of training and assessment tools for your course delivery:
- Learner Guides with a huge amount of information and educational content to prepare your students for the assessments
- Assessment Workbooks clustered and thoroughly mapped to the unit requirements, designed to produce a robust portfolio of assessment evidence
- Assessor Guides including assessor instructions, competency mapping and detailed, specific benchmark answers to help your assessors make quick, accurate assessments of competence
- Assessment Mapping Documents detailed mapping matrices so you can find and demonstrate where all unit requirements are met in the assessment tools
This is a premium FNS40222 RTO materials package which includes the quality and compliance features RTOs now need to keep up with compliance obligations.
This RTO training materials package is also supplied with a post-audit rectification assistance guarantee from the publisher, as well as ongoing updates and enhancements as improvements are made to the RTO resources. Enquire now for more information, samples and pricing for this sought-after FNS40222 RTO resource package!
FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping Training and Assessment Materials for RTOs
Get a complete FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping training and assessment resource kit so your RTO can deliver and assess this super popular FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping qualification! These FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping Learning & Assessment Resources have been designed so you can deliver critically needed, high-quality training to your students.
There is huge demand for certificate and diploma accounting and bookkeeping training in Australia and overseas, and very soon only RTOs with these new release qualifications on scope will be able to service this market. Remember, RTOs cannot even begin marketing and enrolling students in this course until they have scope of registration, so the time to act is now!
Compliant Learning Resources will provide your RTO with FNS training materials designed to help your students develop the skills and knowledge required to work effectively in a wide variety of bookkeeping and accounting roles. You will receive an unlimited student license, meaning you can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want using this training resource for the lifetime of the qualification release.
Now is the ideal time to invest in new training resources to get maximum value and ROI from your FNS40222 RTO materials!
You can find more information about the Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping qualification package including packaging rules on training.gov.au.
FNS40222 RTO Materials Include Digital Learner Guides
Your complete FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping training materials package includes learner guides in unlocked digital format on an unlimited student license! These means you can modify and contextualise the learning content to your needs, and you will not be racking up huge ongoing print resource costs as your RTO grows – often adding up to hundreds of dollars per student. Most RTOs will break even after just 1 class of students when they invest in digital vs print Learner Guides, and then have “free” Learner Guides for many more years of training!
Unlimited Student License for FNS40222 Training!
Your FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping materials are provided on an unlimited student license for the lifetime of the qualification release – meaning no ongoing resource fees or licensing costs for the use of these training materials! Deliver training to as many students as you want within your RTO which will typically save you a fortune on resource costs over the lifetime of this qualification.
This is a brand new release of the qualification, meaning right now is the ideal time to invest in training and assessment resources to get maximum longevity and value from your training materials. Be first to market with the latest FNS40222 qualification and capitalise on the huge number of students who study accounting and bookkeeping in Australia each year.
Unit by unit FNS40222 RTO Resources Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping!
This qualification is written unit by unit so you can select from our wide range of elective FNS units to design your ideal qualification packaging. We have many more units from other training packages that may also be suitable electives for specific training applications.
Don’t forget to order extra elective units so you can offer a selection of specialised course outcomes to your students and to meet industry needs. In our experience, this flexibility is ideal for FNS package qualifications so you can tailor training outcomes to industry and business needs.
Comprehensive Benchmark Answers for FNS40222 Resources
Detailed, specific benchmark assessment answers are critical to your RTO’s compliance. You must have a clear standard for your trainers to assess against and produce consistent, valid assessment judgements.
RTOs using tools without these detailed benchmarks seriously increase their risk of non-compliance at audit because it is much easier for assessors to make incorrect assessment judgements and pass not-yet-competent students.
If you are going to initial registration or addition to scope audit, assessment benchmarks are one of the key components of your assessment tools reviewed by auditors at audit.
It is critical you have comprehensive benchmark answers in your assessment tools – please contact us for a quick demo to show you how they work in practice.
Fully Mapped Assessment Tools for FNS40222 Materials
All training package requirements are mapped to assessment tasks in a mapping matrix so you can easily put together training plans for students. Your compliance and audit teams will thank you too, as this is an essential reference tool to help demonstrate compliance at audit.
It also makes your validation quicker and easier to complete, important because you are required to conduct regular validation of assessment as part of your ongoing RTO compliance obligations.
Please note: These training resources reference Xero, a third-party accounting software. RTOs must have access to Xero in order to complete this qualification and related FNS units using these resources. RTOs are solely responsible for acquiring access/licence to Xero. Compliant Learning Resources only provides training resources and does not supply Xero software.
We also do NOT provide any training services. We develop RTO training materials and assessment resources for the purchase and use by Australian Registered Training Organisations and other training providers.
Contact Us Now
Enquire now and get this premium FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping learning and assessment resources bundle for your RTO today! We’ll be happy to provide more information, pricing, and samples of the training resources when you contact us now.
Rectification AssistanceBack to Top
These assessment materials are designed from the ground up for compliance and will go through our validation and review process before delivery to you. However, we do understand that each auditor interprets the standards a little differently, and you need to demonstrate compliance to your auditor.
Please notify us in writing in advance of your upcoming audit. If for some reason your auditor isn’t satisfied with the assessment tools and believes rectifications are required, contact us on the day so we can provide additional guidance on the application of the tool and if possible, discuss with the auditor. If the auditor still isn’t satisfied, provide us with a copy of the official audit report as it relates to this training resource. We’ll be happy to complete the recommended rectifications required to comply with the auditor’s feedback within 21 business days.
LicensingBack to Top
FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping – Complete Qualification Package License Terms
These training resources developed by Compliant Learning Resources are provided on “One-Off” License Fee with Unlimited Students – meaning you pay one upfront fee and there are no ongoing per-student or annual license fees for the lifetime of the qualification release.
Compliant’s One-Off FNS40222 Resource License Fees include:
- Unlimited student license (NO additional per-student fees)
- No ongoing fees for use of the resources
- You can use the resources for up to 12 months after the qualification is superseded so you can train out your current students
- New releases and other materials will be available for additional fees
- Updates and improvements to this release will be delivered to clients with a current license agreement at no additional charge
- Assessment Tools can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Learner Guides can be uploaded to your LMS or printed, and are editable
- Resources are delivered in digital format (Word, Excel, MYOB etc) for easy customisation and distribution
UnitsBack to Top
FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping Units of Competency
The FNS40222 Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping Resource package delivers a comprehensive and supportive training experience for learners to achieve competency in all 13 units of the qualification. This package includes diverse learner resources and assessment tools for the 10 core and 3 elective units. You can choose from various elective units listed below to tailor your training program to fit your specific needs.
Decide on Your Units
- FNSACC421 Prepare financial reports
- FNSACC321 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC322 Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC414 Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities
- FNSACC418 Work effectively in the accounting and bookkeeping industry
- FNSACC426 Set up and operate computerised accounting systems
- FNSTPB411 Complete business activity and instalment activity statements
- FNSTPB412 Establish and maintain payroll systems
- BSBTEC302 Design and produce spreadsheets
- FNSACC412 Prepare operational budgets
- FNSACC405 Maintain inventory records
- FNSACC411 Process business tax requirements
- FNSACC413 Make decisions in a legal context
- BSBTEC301 Design and produce business documents
- BSBTEC402 Design and produce complex spreadsheets
- FNSACC323 Perform financial calculations
- FNSACC407 Produce job costing information
- FNSORG506 Prepare financial forecasts and projections
- BSBTEC404 Use digital technologies to collaborate in a work environment
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
- BSBESB406 Establish operational strategies and procedures for new business ventures
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBOPS304 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWRT311 Write simple documents
- BSBESB403 Plan finances for new business ventures
- BSBESB402 Establish legal and risk management requirements of new business ventures